Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:28:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 [316] 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][rICO]Antshares Blockchain Mainnet is ONLINE!  (Read 1300502 times)
greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 02:11:56 AM

Wtf sent this to the moon??!

no one able to sync the web wallet and access their ANS  Tongue

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jayjay04
Legendary

Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 02:17:14 AM

I moved some ANS from one wallet to another so I can claim all my ANC which I accumilated for 8 months . But the wallet shows that I can claim only 2 out of over a 160 ANC. Is there something else I need to do to fix this? Thanks!

You need to transfer more coins. The more you move the more you can claim.

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
            █████          ▄▄███████▌
     ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀        ╓████████▀▀
    █████               ██████▀▀       ▄███▄
     ▀▀▀        ▄███▄    ▀▀▀           ▀███▀
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
       ▁▄▄███▄           ▄▄████████▌
   ▁▄▆████████       ▄▄█████████▀▀       ▄███▄
 ▄█████████▀▔    ▄▄█████████▀▀           ▀███▀
▐██████▀▀▔   ,▄█████████▀▀        ▄▄▄
 ▔▀▀▀▔    ▄▄████████▀▀           █████
      ▄▄████████▀▀       ▄▄██▄    ▀▀▀
   ▄█████████▀       ▄▄███████▌       ▄▄▄
  ▐██████▀▀      ▄▄█████████▀▔       █████
   `▀▀▀      ▂▄█████████▀▀    ,▄▄µ    ▀▀▀
          ▂▆████████▀▀    ,▄██████▌
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
.The Next Proof-of-Stake.
KSmart Contract Tokene.

Ashara

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 02:27:26 AM

hey guys, spent all afternoon talking with a slack support guy who ultimately did not give me the information I need. I want to access my ANS which are still at the ICO address. Can I use the 'AntsharesApp' web portal to control them? (i.e send some to an exchange?)

hi, man, i got the same issue couple weeks ago, finally figured out the solution. The app is just not working, syncing forever. What you need to do is to install windows version wallet, sync the chain and import your wallet.

hey man, yup, I did that 2 days ago and again today. Nada. The key brings up the address where the coins are so that's good, but no balance. Is it supposed to show immediately on the core wallet or does it take time? The first time I did this I left it open for 24hrs and still nothing.

Rebuilding the core (via the option in the menu) or alternatively deleting the Chain map, so that it can get recompiled might work. At least that worked for a family member. I think the issue might happen if the Antshares program is left running whilst it enters sleep mode.

Is it possible this 'Claim' feature on the ICO site is delaying them being seen in my core wallet? I was pretty sure I did this query/claim thing a long, long time ago, then I did it again 3 days ago, and even did it again just then. You see I just figured if I can see the ANS in the address I have recorded with the key that goes with it, then the coins are already at that address for me to import into my desktop wallet. This is something that I cannot get any clarity on. Am I making any sense?  Embarrassed

I personally do not have experience with claiming ANS at the ICO website, but if you managed to track your ANS transaction at one of the ANS blockchain browsers, then they should be there. If you already did try to rebuild the index and have tried deleting the Chain folder so that it can be rebuilt and it still does not work, then I suppose you still have to option to use your private keys to see if you can then see your ANS I suppose (of course never show those private keys to anyone). I am not an expert at this, so getting some advice from others as well cannot hurt. As stated a family member of mine also had the issue that his ANS and ANC did not show up in his wallet for 2 days, even though they previously were shown (but that got resolved by means of rebuilding the index and deleting the Chain folder and perhaps only the first option was necessary). In his case he left the Antshares program runnning, whilst the computer entered sleep mode and then the issue arose. Either way, keeping the program running is not necessary to generate ANC. Not sure if the above is of some use to you.  
dub00

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:19:17 AM

hey guys, spent all afternoon talking with a slack support guy who ultimately did not give me the information I need. I want to access my ANS which are still at the ICO address. Can I use the 'AntsharesApp' web portal to control them? (i.e send some to an exchange?)

hi, man, i got the same issue couple weeks ago, finally figured out the solution. The app is just not working, syncing forever. What you need to do is to install windows version wallet, sync the chain and import your wallet.

hey man, yup, I did that 2 days ago and again today. Nada. The key brings up the address where the coins are so that's good, but no balance. Is it supposed to show immediately on the core wallet or does it take time? The first time I did this I left it open for 24hrs and still nothing.

Rebuilding the core (via the option in the menu) or alternatively deleting the Chain map, so that it can get recompiled might work. At least that worked for a family member. I think the issue might happen if the Antshares program is left running whilst it enters sleep mode.

Is it possible this 'Claim' feature on the ICO site is delaying them being seen in my core wallet? I was pretty sure I did this query/claim thing a long, long time ago, then I did it again 3 days ago, and even did it again just then. You see I just figured if I can see the ANS in the address I have recorded with the key that goes with it, then the coins are already at that address for me to import into my desktop wallet. This is something that I cannot get any clarity on. Am I making any sense?  Embarrassed

I personally do not have experience with claiming ANS at the ICO website, but if you managed to track your ANS transaction at one of the ANS blockchain browsers, then they should be there. If you already did try to rebuild the index and have tried deleting the Chain folder so that it can be rebuilt and it still does not work, then I suppose you still have to option to use your private keys to see if you can then see your ANS I suppose (of course never show those private keys to anyone). I am not an expert at this, so getting some advice from others as well cannot hurt. As stated a family member of mine also had the issue that his ANS and ANC did not show up in his wallet for 2 days, even though they previously were shown (but that got resolved by means of rebuilding the index and deleting the Chain folder and perhaps only the first option was necessary). In his case he left the Antshares program runnning, whilst the computer entered sleep mode and then the issue arose. Either way, keeping the program running is not necessary to generate ANC. Not sure if the above is of some use to you.  

It was good of you to write a lengthy response but this is all around not being able to get coins from the ICO. For love or money. The information you have written may be useful further down the line so I appreciate it, but it is a fact that I bought them 10 months ago but cannot find any way in the last 4 days to actually get hold of them. I cannot interface with them, so I cannot sell them. I am an experienced trader and its a pain that we're now very much down from a top I saw coming 4 days ago and have been trying to get sense on the slack channel but a support guy there wasted my whole afternoon. But anyway, thanks to you. Its only money eh! lol (although the guy earlier on slack almost killed me then started bloody patronising me / unreal)
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:26:27 AM

What a dump Sad
Double top don't bring anything good for the price.
Unfortuantelly it occured when I was sleeping :/
BTW Antshares abbr. Is ANS not ANT

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
Ashara

Activity: 211

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:44:55 AM

It was good of you to write a lengthy response but this is all around not being able to get coins from the ICO. For love or money. The information you have written may be useful further down the line so I appreciate it, but it is a fact that I bought them 10 months ago but cannot find any way in the last 4 days to actually get hold of them. I cannot interface with them, so I cannot sell them. I am an experienced trader and its a pain that we're now very much down from a top I saw coming 4 days ago and have been trying to get sense on the slack channel but a support guy there wasted my whole afternoon. But anyway, thanks to you. Its only money eh! lol (although the guy earlier on slack almost killed me then started bloody patronising me / unreal)

Well, maybe you'll be glad that you did not sell in hindsight. Before the meeting happens, it can just as well reach $15 per ANS. A new support base is built before it will go higher. With the way it is going, this could be done in half a day or a day. The new buyers certainly are not going to sell at a similar price....they'll want a 50% profit margin or more. Yunbi is keeping the price low for the moment, but at the expense of a tremendous volume loss relatively speaking. If the trend continues Yunbi might actually lose market dominance. I hope that you will be able to resolve your issues soon enough.
dub00

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 04:05:22 AM

WOW! Turns out you were completely correct, matter solved inside 4 minutes. I was so damn bamboozled by the ineptitude of the slack support guy that I couldn't brave doing as you suggested, but the ANS dev responded and told me to do just that. Sorted! Thanks so much for trying to persuade me at least. Wink Star
ryanben

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 04:52:44 AM

I bought ANS on last year but I'm not waiting to be sold. Its current price has risen 9:52 $ Sad

startselect

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 05:26:11 AM

I bought ANS on last year but I'm not waiting to be sold. Its current price has risen 9:52 $ Sad

You mean that you sold it because you couldn't wait and now it's $9.52?
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 06:19:26 AM

someone can upload the blockchain to sync faster ?

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
elektra

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:11:19 AM

How do you backup the Antshares Core desktop wallet? Is it enough to write down the password?
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:17:22 AM

I think that person already unload his bags at this price. I missed that train because there was much silence before this storm but I wont buy at current it will be big mistake when it is pumping.
cpozzer

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:20:03 AM

I think that person already unload his bags at this price. I missed that train because there was much silence before this storm but I wont buy at current it will be big mistake when it is pumping.

Yup, i remember selling eth @ 17$ becuase of the pump, and said to myself it wont go higher! So i sold and was very happy at tht time.....

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄,           
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄       
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█⌐   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▌   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▐▓▓▓▓▌ 
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▌ "▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▓▓m         ▓▓▓▓⌐ ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓m        ▄▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Ü ▄▓▓▓▓¬
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ .█▓▓▓▓▀ 
    ▓▓▓▓m         ,▄█▓▓▓▓▓╙   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀       
DigitalPrice
Cryptocurrency & Projects
■ PrivateSend
■ InstantSend
■ Masternodes

■ FullPos coin   
■ Active Team   
■ Active Projects

Coinmarketcap
Exchanges      
Website          

.BUY DIGITALPRICE.
Join the Revolution

mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:20:25 AM

How do you backup the Antshares Core desktop wallet? Is it enough to write down the password?

you need to make a backup of the private key i think  is easy , click your address in wallet ,and a menu for the backup will appear. still i use the web app wallet , there is ridiculously easy to make backups.

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
Eu2017

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:33:03 AM

Good read: https://steemit.com/antshares/@frank77/antshares-paper-wallet-public-address-and-private-key
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:37:35 AM

just joined the ANT train yesterday on Bittrex. Anything Chinese has a huge potential because they really pump their home projects. Grin
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 11:15:28 AM

At start of this year I just sold my tokens due to lack of communication by the team. I had plan to hodl for long term but seeing everyone desperately searching updates I took that time decision to move on. In last 24 hours how many dramatic changes ups and downs have been seen. It got my attention back to keep it following once again later when market will be calmed down.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
MacCompiler

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 11:20:50 AM

At start of this year I just sold my tokens due to lack of communication by the team. I had plan to hodl for long term but seeing everyone desperately searching updates I took that time decision to move on. In last 24 hours how many dramatic changes ups and downs have been seen. It got my attention back to keep it following once again later when market will be calmed down.

In my opinion market will calm down after the 22th or 23th this month at arround 100USD each Token I think
Wildy

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 11:32:32 AM

100USD will be just the beginning.
theoulis
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 12:01:09 PM

i import my priv key in app.antshares.org
but the sync progress is too slow!
after a day i am at 10%  Shocked
is there a way to make it faster?
Pages: « 1 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 [316] 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 »
  Print  

Jump to: