Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:34:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 [328] 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][rICO]Antshares Blockchain Mainnet is ONLINE!  (Read 1300498 times)
MrSunshine

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 05:30:14 PM

$ANS $NEO reported on CCTV that is national coverage in China #Antshares

Everyone is waking up now, learning about ANS-NEO
We already see some good uptrend volume on the exchanges.
Things are looking good today Smiley

Yea, if ANS/NEO becomes a national source of pride for China and is heavily promoted there, there will be some good times ahead.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
loveinberlin

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 05:34:53 PM

$ANS $NEO reported on CCTV that is national coverage in China #Antshares

Everyone is waking up now, learning about ANS-NEO
We already see some good uptrend volume on the exchanges.
Things are looking good today Smiley

Yea, if ANS/NEO becomes a national source of pride for China and is heavily promoted there, there will be some good times ahead.
Chinese is becoming richer and richer, ANS will get more and more investments.
Ashara

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 05:41:45 PM

Where will be used ANC those coins we received as reward for holding in wallet Antshares / I found out that Antshares is being re-branded into Neox something like that. Will there be any place in new project for those coins and they will never be used anymore ? I need to read a lot to reach at proper and updated information.

ANC will certainly still be used after the rebranding as they are a critical part of the infrastructure. ANS will become NEO. ANC will become GAS from what I have seen. To get an idea where ANC/GAS will be used for I would recommend reading the NEO/ANS WhitePaper. There are also interviews with NEO developers to be found on Youtube and at the Antshares Reddit there are now even translations of the conference talk by the NEO team (the latter can be rather technical, but important to see its competitive advantages against the best in the industry).
crypto research

Activity: 669
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 06:48:24 PM

Will you be listed on polo or btc38 from day 1? perhaps bter is tight, i believe bittrex will certainly add you. Kiss Kiss
ANS coin is listed on bittrex.
desertboy10

Activity: 99

Rupee TEAM

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 07:39:55 PM

Has anyone the video of conference, or pictures, can i see some Microsoft officials in that video or pictures?
I think they used the name of the Microsoft only to get media attention.

RUPEE TEAM
desertboy10

Activity: 99

Rupee TEAM

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 08:00:19 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2017, 08:12:35 PM by desertboy10

I can make a webpage like that and announce it at White house.
If there is any tangible proof ( pictures of microsoft officials or videos speaking at the conference) then it is worth investing. The video someone shared earlier is also not available now. And that video also showed CNTV, not CCTV. There is a different in between CNTV, and CCTV.

I have been to China, I have done the business there, and  it looks like a scam.
All the news links they are sharing are PR type links, which  anyone can do by spending 100 bucks easily on yahoo or even on nasdaq.com. If you don't trust my words, do some reasearch, and see their news link which they are sharing, you will see that those are actuall not reported by the news outlet, but paid up advertisement or PR type links from Antshares.Go to the bottom of the article, and you will see that it will mention PR or paid sponsor.

Even if they are creating a good product, they are creating a hype.

RUPEE TEAM
callmecough

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 08:41:10 PM

If there is any tangible proof ( pictures of microsoft officials or videos speaking at the conference) then it is worth investing.

imho it's just nice but not the key thing
Ashara

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:00:50 PM

Has anyone the video of conference, or pictures, can i see some Microsoft officials in that video or pictures?
I think they used the name of the Microsoft only to get media attention.

If NEO had no support from Microsoft whatsoever it would not have been allowed to be hosted at Microsoft Beijing. Li Jiang, a senior Microsoft consultant was supposed to talk at the conference, but that was cancelled for some reason. NEO would never have been allowed to host its conference at Microsoft Beijing if it had spread false information about Microsoft officials being present when they would not be. You talk as if you have some knowledge and yet you are incapable of even finding the video of the conference. The video of the conference is in the same place where it was streamed live: https://www.antshares.org/en-us/Home/new

If there is any tangible proof ( pictures of microsoft officials or videos speaking at the conference) then it is worth investing. The video someone shared earlier is also not available now. And that video also showed CNTV, not CCTV. There is a different in between CNTV, and CCTV.

I have been to China, I have done the business there, and  it looks like a scam.
All the news links they are sharing are PR type links, which  anyone can do by spending 100 bucks easily on yahoo or even on nasdaq.com. If you don't trust my words, do some reasearch, and see their news link which they are sharing, you will see that those are actuall not reported by the news outlet, but paid up advertisement or PR type links from Antshares.Go to the bottom of the article, and you will see that it will mention PR or paid sponsor.

Earlier this very comment of yours (which has now been edited) stated that there was no Antshares Twitter activity before the 22nd of June which was a blatant lie. You are nothing but a crook who bashes and then pumps investments. You are truly reaching for anything you might be able to present as negative, whilst still attempting to maintain some credibility to the unwitting onlookers. As far as I am concerned you are not even welcome here with all the nonsense that you keep spouting. NEO is not interested in hype and neither are its investors. We are interested in slow and stable growth. That implies a focus on the technical aspects of NEO. We have no use for opportunistic daytraders like yourself. The greatest scam in this thread is your presence here.

----------------------------------------------------------

To all legitimately interested people in NEO, I can recommend the Antshares Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Antshares/

That Reddit now has more than 6000 subscribers and should be able to answer many questions. This thread at Bitcointalk has relatively little activity and therefore is easily subject to manipulation by the likes of desertboy10 and onetwo12. Wall Street utilises paid bashers and pumpers along with highly opportunistic daytraders. Considering that the cryptocurrency market has dramatically risen in value, you will have these kind of manipulators within the crypto community as well as they profit most on volatility. So best to be aware of these.
NextLevel

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:13:03 PM

I downloaded the windows GUI but the "AntSharesUI.exe" is being detected as virus (IDP.Generic) from Avast. Anybody here with similar experience?
Ashara

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:17:29 PM

I downloaded the windows GUI but the "AntSharesUI.exe" is being detected as virus (IDP.Generic) from Avast. Anybody here with similar experience?

Hmmm....I am using the Avast anti-virus scanner myself, but it did not indicate it to be a virus in my case as far as I remember. Virus scanners generally work on probabilities and are thereby subject to false positives (flagging a file as virus when it is not). As long as you got the files from the official Antshares / NEO website it should be fine. Never install it unless you got it from the official websites.
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:45:02 PM

As you can see here, it was on CCTV, also on their own website:

http://tv.cctv.com/2017/06/27/VIDEFd2yRfFnSl6Id7FEIXBL170627.shtml

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
YGung

Activity: 318

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:45:46 PM

I got this same virus notification too (I'm using AVG tho).  I downloaded straight from the Antshares website, I typed the link in my browser so no funny business.  

I got the virus message after opening and closing it 5-10, I was trying to figure some things out.  I clicked ignore and then the UI.exe file randomly disappeared from the folder.  I'm not overly concerned, but obviously don't like the idea of it being associated to a virus.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
NextLevel

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:58:02 PM

Hmmm....I am using the Avast anti-virus scanner myself, but it did not indicate it to be a virus in my case as far as I remember. Virus scanners generally work on probabilities and are thereby subject to false positives (flagging a file as virus when it is not). As long as you got the files from the official Antshares / NEO website it should be fine. Never install it unless you got it from the official websites.

Yeah its from the official website. I just downloaded it again to be sure. A bit strange tho that the download of 4mb takes like 5 minutes.

When I check the zip file and the extracted folder nothing is found by Avast but when I click on the AntSharesUI.exe it gets immediately blocked and removed. I am bit worried as I never had such problems with any wallet before. Maybe anybody here with some deeper knowledge about such things?
lesterdesa

Activity: 88

IAM FOR REAL not you

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:09:57 PM

Yeah its from the official website. I just downloaded it again to be sure. A bit strange tho that the download of 4mb takes like 5 minutes.

When I check the zip file and the extracted folder nothing is found by Avast but when I click on the AntSharesUI.exe it gets immediately blocked and removed. I am bit worried as I never had such problems with any wallet before. Maybe anybody here with some deeper knowledge about such things?

Same issue but this time it was NORTON .

DARK AS HELL --  XxmMBeX4BgAeHFfw3UXGwekH6b9hCL3FK
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:10:50 PM

Oh, a TV coverage pump.. so that's it. Sell asap, re-buy before platform launch.  Cool

Atlienz404

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:14:54 PM

The Dev team is the most quiet and humble team out there if they wanted to create hype they would have years ago this is a gen in the works you're either on ship or your not either way don't claim its fraud when they've been working hard to get to where they're at smh just don't invest you're wasting time more coins for us lol
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:16:20 PM

Will you be listed on polo or btc38 from day 1? perhaps bter is tight, i believe bittrex will certainly add you. Kiss Kiss

btc38 won't list icos.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
wonkawilly

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:48:09 AM

Is it too late to get my ico tokens? Anyone know the process for getting them now?
Ashara

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:14:45 AM

If you got it from the official website you have nothing to worry about. It is called a false positive in statistics. A virus scanner is not 100% accurate in locating all viruses and works with certain odds that if something looks like a potential virus then it could be classified as a virus. Some virus scanners classify a lot of safe files as viruses (including real and harmless files) and thereby ruin the stability of your operating system by quarantining or deleted harmless files. Other virus scanners do not catch enough viruses and thereby compromise your system in that way. Virus scanner companies have to make a choice in that regard. So just because a virus scanner states that it detects a potential virus, does not have to mean that there is an actual virus. You can see the same in the medical industry with false positives in regards to HIV.....just because a test turns out that way, does not necessarily imply they actually have HIV. Virus scanner software is not perfect. It needs to be preemptive in certain regards and thereby develops smart detection systems that locate new 'potential' threats before everyone's computer is compromised. If virus scanners did not have some kind of active defence against new and unknown viruses, then they would largely be useless. If you do not believe me, you can look up the term 'false positives' in regards to virus scanners. Nowadays everything works relatively fine with virus scanners (also thanks to better insight into trusted sources)....you would not believe how terrible some virus scanners were about 14 years ago....some classified just about everything as a virus when they were in actuality all false positives which was more disastrous than a virus scanner which detected not enough viruses.
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:31:05 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbyiqnmIfPA&feature=youtu.be
Pages: « 1 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 [328] 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 »
  Print  

Jump to: