Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:58:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 [343] 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][rICO]Antshares Blockchain Mainnet is ONLINE!  (Read 1300504 times)
MrChologno

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:18:03 PM

The Neo wallet is already in the repository even though it hasn't been officially launched.

https://github.com/neo-project/neo-gui/releases/download/v2.0.1/neo-gui-windows.zip

I've been using it and is them same as the Antshares wallet except it says Neo.

To make things faster I've copied the Chain folder from Antshares to my new Neo folder so I didn't have to wait for sync.

https://i.imgur.com/4EY7y5o.jpg

So far it is working alright.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nottrz

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:22:48 PM

How much is the fee to transfer from a Ans wallet to another (both on app.antshares.org)? Thanks

gnwk

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:00:03 PM

The Neo wallet is already in the repository even though it hasn't been officially launched.

https://github.com/neo-project/neo-gui/releases/download/v2.0.1/neo-gui-windows.zip

To make things faster I've copied the Chain folder from Antshares to my new Neo folder so I didn't have to wait for sync.

It should be alright if I keep my ans in my ants wallet right? seems like they're the same.
MrChologno

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:05:39 PM

It should be alright if I keep my ans in my ants wallet right? seems like they're the same.

It is the same wallet. They are different coins and the wallet handles both coins, Neo(Antshares - ANS) and NeoGas(Antcoins - ANC)

yourkindlefire

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:08:19 PM

My ANSHARES GUI has dissaapeared from my desktop. I had a shortcut to the folder. I downloaded neo GUI and I can open my wallet file but none of my anshares show up. Do I have to wait for the neo to fully synchronise like I did with my anshares when Shocked I set that up. It took nearly two days.  Did this happen anybody else?  Shocked
MrChologno

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:59:54 PM

My ANSHARES GUI has dissaapeared from my desktop. I had a shortcut to the folder. I downloaded neo GUI and I can open my wallet file but none of my anshares show up. Do I have to wait for the neo to fully synchronise like I did with my anshares when Shocked I set that up. It took nearly two days.  Did this happen anybody else?  Shocked

You could copy the Chain folder from your old Antshares folder to the Neo folder. Rename the Chain folder in Neo folder first just in case. That way you don't need to synchronize all over again.
faderullandei

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:10:33 PM

Didn't care much about this investment until today! I couldn't believe it when I saw antshares in 16th place on coinmrcp today. How in the world did this company even get to a mcap of 440m usd?

I have been trying to get access to my antshares since December 2016, that is a fact.

I don't know if I'm the only one who has been neglected the way I have been by the antshares team, but I certainly will not be the last considering....

So as I found out I suddenly have a small fortune in antshares I'm stepping up my effort to get access to these fund. To hold? Hell no!

There is very little hope though....here I round up the facts of the antshares team's communication (or the complete lack of it) towards me, regarding the simple task of honoring their promise made back in 2016 to all investors. The facts I here present is nothing other but devastating as to how client service/communication score goes:

First email sent to antshares team regarding ICO funds: December 2016
Number of emails sent since December 2016: 9
Number of emails replied to by antshares team: 0

The number speaks for itself. Anyone in the same boat as me??

I'm not gonna let go of thousands of dollars worth of antshares, so I'm now stepping up my efforts. Market cap of 440m usd, WTF!

Could someone please be kind to tell me how to get this company to react? Or better, how to get them to execute on a promise they made back in 2016? I have never been soo neglected by any company in my lifetime!

I am not an ICO trader, but you have this guide describing various steps to claim the ICO ANS/NEO:

https://coins.newbium.com/post/3012-antshares-mainnet-launch-how-to-claim-antshares

If your ANS/NEO do not show up in your wallet, then you can try to rebuild the index.....that is something that worked for one ICO investor. You can also go many pages back in this thread to get more information on issues similar to yours.

Thanks for your feedback.

I would like to offer a little apology to the readers of this forum.For some reasons it turned out that my computer was not accepting the antshare wallet block index, because when I did installed a new clean wallet on a different computer and clicked rebuild index the antshares turned up within a few seconds. I should maybe have tried this earlier, but after verifying the checksums that the version I had running was indeed not corrupted, I didn't bother.

That being said, I still stand by my points regarding the non-communication I experienced with the Antshares team. to not even receive one reply to my 9 emails is still a consideration I want the readers of this forum to be aware of if they plan new endeavors with this company.  

Thanks for the prompt feedback "Ashara". I'm happy that it turned out well for me eventually, but you should really address the issue of customer service to the whole ant team. This could probably have been solved months ago if I could just get a reply from them.

Ashara

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:15:35 PM

Didn't care much about this investment until today! I couldn't believe it when I saw antshares in 16th place on coinmrcp today. How in the world did this company even get to a mcap of 440m usd?

I have been trying to get access to my antshares since December 2016, that is a fact.

I don't know if I'm the only one who has been neglected the way I have been by the antshares team, but I certainly will not be the last considering....

So as I found out I suddenly have a small fortune in antshares I'm stepping up my effort to get access to these fund. To hold? Hell no!

There is very little hope though....here I round up the facts of the antshares team's communication (or the complete lack of it) towards me, regarding the simple task of honoring their promise made back in 2016 to all investors. The facts I here present is nothing other but devastating as to how client service/communication score goes:

First email sent to antshares team regarding ICO funds: December 2016
Number of emails sent since December 2016: 9
Number of emails replied to by antshares team: 0

The number speaks for itself. Anyone in the same boat as me??

I'm not gonna let go of thousands of dollars worth of antshares, so I'm now stepping up my efforts. Market cap of 440m usd, WTF!

Could someone please be kind to tell me how to get this company to react? Or better, how to get them to execute on a promise they made back in 2016? I have never been soo neglected by any company in my lifetime!

I am not an ICO trader, but you have this guide describing various steps to claim the ICO ANS/NEO:

https://coins.newbium.com/post/3012-antshares-mainnet-launch-how-to-claim-antshares

If your ANS/NEO do not show up in your wallet, then you can try to rebuild the index.....that is something that worked for one ICO investor. You can also go many pages back in this thread to get more information on issues similar to yours.

Thanks for your feedback.

I would like to offer a little apology to the readers of this forum.For some reasons it turned out that my computer was not accepting the antshare wallet block index, because when I did installed a new clean wallet on a different computer and clicked rebuild index the antshares turned up within a few seconds. I should maybe have tried this earlier, but after verifying the checksums that the version I had running was indeed not corrupted, I didn't bother.

That being said, I still stand by my points regarding the non-communication I experienced with the Antshares team. to not even receive one reply to my 9 emails is still a consideration I want the readers of this forum to be aware of if they plan new endeavors with this company.  

Thanks for the prompt feedback "Ashara". I'm happy that it turned out well for me eventually, but you should really address the issue of customer service to the whole ant team. This could probably have been solved months ago if I could just get a reply from them.

Not everything is perfect yet with NEO, but answers can be found for those who truly want to find them as goes for everything in life. The most important thing is that companies learn from their mistakes to become truly great. All in all it most likely was unintended (and if I had to guess I would say that it was the result of your mails ending up in their spam box for some reason which does not excuse not checking the spam box), but for you it probably worked out in the best way possible that you did not yet have access to those funds as otherwise you likely would have sold earlier and thereby missing a lot of profit potential if not selling at a loss. I do not need to address the customer service though....it is not my issue as I am not an employee and the number of ICO investors still claiming their NEO is becoming ever smaller. My perspective is that investors should keep track of their investments, regardless of whether information is easy or hard to find as information is power and therefore only the relative level of information matters. Personally I see NEO still at the start of its journey, not its end.
Ashara

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:18:25 PM

How much is the fee to transfer from a Ans wallet to another (both on app.antshares.org)? Thanks

There is no fee unless you transfer ANS/NEO from Bittrex to your own private wallet.
nottrz

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:36:41 PM

There is no fee unless you transfer ANS/NEO from Bittrex to your own private wallet.

Thanks!
nottrz

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:52:19 PM

Thanks!

Just to be sure. Last time I transferred the tokens from Bittrex the fee was 0.35 ANS. So If I transfer 9.35 tokens from Bittrex to my ANS wallet should I get exactly 9 ANS, is this correct? Or are there other "network fees" that are not immediately visible when I do the transfer?
Ashara

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:46:49 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2017, 10:01:57 PM by Ashara

Thanks!

Just to be sure. Last time I transferred the tokens from Bittrex the fee was 0.35 ANS. So If I transfer 9.35 tokens from Bittrex to my ANS wallet should I get exactly 9 ANS, is this correct? Or are there other "network fees" that are not immediately visible when I do the transfer?

Yes, that should be correct as there are no other fees. You should also be able to see the 0.35 ANS/NEO fee at Bittrex before you transfer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It would appear that the rebranding of the NEO website is delayed until probably the beginning of August, but all other aspects related to this rebranding will still proceed tomorrow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following video is from one of the contestants for the upcoming NEO promo/rebranding video competition:

https://vimeo.com/226637631

It provides a glimpse into the quality we can expect for the final version.
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:17:09 PM

Do we know what time the rebranding will happen accross all the sites/exchanges etc?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
fudubond

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:02:39 PM

You could copy the Chain folder from your old Antshares folder to the Neo folder. Rename the Chain folder in Neo folder first just in case. That way you don't need to synchronize all over again.

The updated wallet is already out? Can anyone please help to provide a step by step for those with existing antshares wallet upgrading to the new wallet. Im so clueless, really dont want to lose my antshares by making a mistake. Really would appreciate the help guys.
bizzargin

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:06:41 AM

What happens to the fractions of coins Ive sent to my wallet?   Does it not count the fractions of coins Ive had?  Are they lost?
Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:58:18 AM

Has there been a lot of talk in China about the rebranding today?

methereum

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:04:43 AM

New NEO Whitepaper released:

https://github.com/neo-project/docs/blob/master/en-us/index.md
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:08:33 AM

There is big players involved in this project who really want ANS to turn into big. There were couple of weeks very bad for cryptocurrencies but ANS was alone which was facing successfully without loosing significant value. It is up and holding for weeks now which is enough to understand where it is heading towards. It is being called as China's Ethereum to be used for smart contracts.
VampiricElder

Activity: 495
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:47:10 AM

Is a 32-bit version going to be released as well? I can't use 64 bit  Sad
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:53:21 AM

NEO white paper

.....Application and Ecosystem

Ecosystem is the vitality of the open source community. In order to achieve the goal of intelligent economic network, NEO will be committed to the development of ecosystem, provide mature development tools, improve development of documents, organize education and training activities, to provide financial support. We plan to support the following NEO-based applications and ecology and to reward the design of the improvement and improvement experience:

:small_blue_diamond: Node Program

A fully functioning Full node PC program

A light node PC program with a better user experience

Web / Android / iOS clients that do not need to synchronize with the blockchain

Hardware wallet

:small_blue_diamond: Blockchain Explorer

:small_blue_diamond: SDK Development Kit

support Java / Kotlin, .NET C # / VB, JavaScript / Typescript, Python, Go
:small_blue_diamond: Smart Contract Compiler and IDE Plugin

C# / VB.Net / F#, Visual Studio

Java / Kotlin, Eclipse

C / C++ / GO

JavaScript / TypeScript

Python / Ruby

:small_blue_diamond: Decentralised Applications

Smart Fund

AI-assisted legal smart contract

Social networking

Automated tokens liquidity providers

Decentralised exchange

Secure communication protocol

Data exchange market

IP trading market

Prediction market

Advertising market

Hashpower market

NeoGas market...
Pages: « 1 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 [343] 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 »
  Print  

Jump to: