Bitcoin Forum
December 10, 2018, 08:05:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 [349] 350 351 352 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][rICO]Antshares Blockchain Mainnet is ONLINE!  (Read 1298907 times)
Bigbobbasher

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:56:46 PM

Do we need to switch to neo wallet? Or is it ok to keep using antshares waller we already have? Thx
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MBrandoeye

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:57:42 PM

Buying a shitload of this! 500k will show up again soon
yugu

Merit: 100

^_^

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:00:53 PM

is this coin a good investment? I am new to crypto, I hope someone would like to advice. Thanks.
It looks like it is promising one.
But still nothing working in real world. So, only expectations.
Try to catch some good price near 200k satoshis. Then it would look like a good investment.
By the way, it is not an investment when you buy to later sell. It is called speculation.

CHANGE — First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank | ICO | DISCUSSION
EleanorZ

Activity: 358
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:15:10 PM

is this coin a good investment? I am new to crypto, I hope someone would like to advice. Thanks.

As has been said, do your own research and make your own decisions. No investment is a guarantee, either in the short or long term. Crypto's timelines are shorter than those in the real world because a) the tech, and our understanding of how we can use it, is evolving very fast; and b) the 'overnight' success of Bitcoin and others has created the (misguided) expectation that it's easy to get rich, and, by extension, that if a coin doesn't go to the moon in two weeks there must be something wrong with it. Ultimately, the same basic rules apply here as in real-world investing. You will find that there are a lot of people who say 'NEO is the best' or 'NEO is terrible' for their own ulterior reasons, trying to influence you. Educate yourself so that your decisions will reflect your own beliefs and interests.

Re: NEO, my personal opinion (which isn't worth any more than any other opinion on the internet) is that it has a capable development team, a good product on paper, and a detailed roadmap (maybe even a little too ambitious). I also like that it pays a 'dividend' in the form of GAS. So yes, having played this game for a while I think it has potential, but whether it will realize that potential is something we can't know in advance. To me the most interesting thing about NEO is its position and potential in China. Arguably that could be a double-edged sword, so how you feel about the China factor will go a long way toward deciding whether this is for you, or not.

Full disclosure: I hold a modest amount of NEO and plan to hold for at least a year.

VampiricElder

Activity: 495
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:37:18 PM

Try to catch some good price near 200k satoshis. Then it would look like a good investment.
By the way, it is not an investment when you buy to later sell. It is called speculation.
People are dumping their altcoins to get bitcoin thinking they are going to make profit with free bitcoin cash, but they dont realise the value of bitcoin cash will cause them a loss as opposed to keeping their alts and buying bitcoin direct with fiat. I love the idea of free bitcoin cash but it will be dumped in minutes, and the people who sold their alts are going to lose alot of money.
This week will be the best time to buy altcoins until August 1st
Bigbobbasher

Merit: 101

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:48:51 PM

People are dumping their altcoins to get bitcoin thinking they are going to make profit with free bitcoin cash, but they dont realise the value of bitcoin cash will cause them a loss as opposed to keeping their alts and buying bitcoin direct with fiat. I love the idea of free bitcoin cash but it will be dumped in minutes, and the people who sold their alts are going to lose alot of money.

Yes. My thoughts exactly. Theres a lot of alt dumping going on, and for a coin, bcc, that is offering a service done better by many other alts right now.
bob75coin

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:59:10 PM

Do we need to switch to neo wallet? Or is it ok to keep using antshares waller we already have? Thx
mee too!
I thought that it would be automatically updated from antshare wallet. Is it wrong?

UbiatarPlay

║╠░≈,
         ║╠╠╠╠╠╠Km,
         ║╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠║M»
         ║╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╚º└└╙║M»
         ║╠╠╠╠╠╠╠ (Ñ░ ║╠╠╠ÑM╓
         ║╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠M«╓«╔║╠╠╠╠╠╠╠░m
         ║╠╠╠╠╠╠╜ .,, └╢╠╠╠╠╠║╜"
         ║╠╠╠╠╠║ ┌╢╠╠╠║m ║╠╜"
         ║╠╠╠╠╠ ╚╠╠╠╠╠╚ ▄╗b
         ║╠╠╠╠╠║ ╚╠╚╙▄╗▓███▌
         ║╠╠╠╠║  æ▓███████▌
         ║║║╙"    ╙████████`
                    ▀█▀▀╙
                    ╗▓▓╗
                    ║████¬
                     ╙╙╙└

______
  ¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦
  ¦¦¦¦
¯¯¯¯¯¯
           Cryptocurrency to be Everywhere         
        ?Power of Ubiquity  ?Connect- People  ?Network  ?Marketplace

______
  ¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦
  ¦¦¦¦
¯¯¯¯¯¯
¦Facebook   ¦ANN Thread      ¦Linkedin 
¦Twitter         ¦Telegram          ¦Github
¦Medium       ¦Whitepaper    ¦Googleplus
leeiam

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:06:25 PM

It must depend how quick you can dump BCC for BTC and then what the fuck BTC is going to do after the fork happens, it may parabolic or dump heavy no-one knows
mamaya

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:11:24 PM

It must depend how quick you can dump BCC for BTC and then what the fuck BTC is going to do after the fork happens, it may parabolic or dump heavy no-one knows

I think parabolic because people will start to believe in bitcoin again when most of the issues surrounding it are resolved. This is good for altcoins and will be good for Antshares though because what is good for bitcoin is always good for the market in general.
bob75coin

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:07:03 PM

You are right and I think that too often people think that (BTC + BCC)>> BTC (today)
I sold BTC for buying ANS and I am not even sure that BCC will survive.

UbiatarPlay

║╠░≈,
         ║╠╠╠╠╠╠Km,
         ║╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠║M»
         ║╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╚º└└╙║M»
         ║╠╠╠╠╠╠╠ (Ñ░ ║╠╠╠ÑM╓
         ║╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠M«╓«╔║╠╠╠╠╠╠╠░m
         ║╠╠╠╠╠╠╜ .,, └╢╠╠╠╠╠║╜"
         ║╠╠╠╠╠║ ┌╢╠╠╠║m ║╠╜"
         ║╠╠╠╠╠ ╚╠╠╠╠╠╚ ▄╗b
         ║╠╠╠╠╠║ ╚╠╚╙▄╗▓███▌
         ║╠╠╠╠║  æ▓███████▌
         ║║║╙"    ╙████████`
                    ▀█▀▀╙
                    ╗▓▓╗
                    ║████¬
                     ╙╙╙└

______
  ¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦
  ¦¦¦¦
¯¯¯¯¯¯
           Cryptocurrency to be Everywhere         
        ?Power of Ubiquity  ?Connect- People  ?Network  ?Marketplace

______
  ¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦
  ¦¦¦¦
¯¯¯¯¯¯
¦Facebook   ¦ANN Thread      ¦Linkedin 
¦Twitter         ¦Telegram          ¦Github
¦Medium       ¦Whitepaper    ¦Googleplus
Ashara

Activity: 211

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:17:28 AM

Excellent video explaining smart contracts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjdy245Z5eg&feature=youtu.be
ghip

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:35:07 AM

Have anybody found the new client? at https://neo.org/Download I can see only the old AntshareseCore v1.6, updated on the 25th of May. Where is the famous new client?
blastk

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:04:28 AM

Have anybody found the new client? at https://neo.org/Download I can see only the old AntshareseCore v1.6, updated on the 25th of May. Where is the famous new client?

https://github.com/neo-project/neo-gui
Ashara

Activity: 211

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:32:04 PM

You should bookmark the following link:

https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/

That is the main hub of (non-developer) NEO information in the Western world. On the right side of that page you will find all kinds of useful links including various NEO wallets.
memberx

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:41:01 PM

What was the reason for Antshares to rebrand to NEO? Also will the symbol stay ANS?

coat47

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:46:11 PM

Hi everybody
I actually ask myself if I must buy a little Antshares in my portefolio.
But, Does Neo present really the same product that Ethereum since we consider Neo like an ethereum Chinese ?  I don’t really think it’s the same product.
And Do you know the part of foreign client of Neo (I hope it’s not 100% chinese).
The team looks great. I hesitate between neo and waves. Ethereum is for me a must have.  
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:53:04 PM

While everyone is busy to get free BCC in my opinion it was great opportunity to buy some ANS at discounts rates. I used this opportunity to increase number of my tokens. It is going to above 0.0035 again next week. People have hardly 2 days to decide or retake their positions on altcoins to maximize their profits.

erwan

Activity: 392

Amsterdex Christmascoin

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:07:46 PM

While everyone is busy to get free BCC in my opinion it was great opportunity to buy some ANS at discounts rates. I used this opportunity to increase number of my tokens. It is going to above 0.0035 again next week. People have hardly 2 days to decide or retake their positions on altcoins to maximize their profits.
I divided the capital into 2 parts:
50% for BTC 50% for altcoin,
thanks for giving me info about ANS, I will buy it now.
Hopefully next month I will get a big profit.

dazbog835

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 06:40:48 PM

Hopefully next month I will get a big profit.
I think that's a really unhealthy way of looking at it. One month is nothing in crypto world where the entire technology is still in its infancy. Looking at it in terms of monthly profit is either going to make you greedy because of a sudden jump - which would result in you losing money, or in just simple losing money because of the downturn of the market.

Try investing in quality teams and holding. For a year. Two. Maybe five.

That, I believe, is the smart strategy.
Sam-Os

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:59:25 PM

Serious question here.

Why does Antshares wallet need Root certificate access?
Pages: « 1 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 [349] 350 351 352 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.