Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:45:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading is unpredictable job.  (Read 235917 times)
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 09:03:54 PM

Yeah your right its unpredictable but its depends of your strategy and what altcoin you choose..
In my opinion or tips i think better to always use coinmarketcap and choose top 20 altcoin or top 10 altcoin and choose them because those are legit altcoin that you can hold for a long time.

agreed, nobody knows what will happen when will it drops the price or increase the value. But like what you've said it depends on us how are we gonna do it, that's why some traders they used their premonition in trading. But updating the coinmarketcap I think it will help anyhow.
no doubt that it is difficult to predict about the price of bitcoin but in fact we can do that if we regularly keep eye on bitcoin, studying different sites, hearing news about bitcoin from different sites and using social media that can really help us about predicting the price of bitcoin. as currently we can see that people are predicting about bitcoin that the price of bitcoin is going to cross 1000$ in next week or even earlier that that.
Our prediction could not be right all the time but our effort will pay off once we work for it. Trading is not an easy job and a trader who's lazy will not gonna make his goal to be profitable, we have to work harder and smarter and that requires us to be more patient to spend time to learn from time to time.
Yes ,its cross now . I based my bitcoin exchange in some trading sites not merely accurate but have a minimal difference on the current price i think .We need more time for it so far bitcoins is good to trade as long as it goes you can make a good profit there and its sure ,only those cryptocurrencies have their different movements which traders have a hard time to predict .

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 11:21:23 PM

Yeah your right its unpredictable but its depends of your strategy and what altcoin you choose..
In my opinion or tips i think better to always use coinmarketcap and choose top 20 altcoin or top 10 altcoin and choose them because those are legit altcoin that you can hold for a long time.

agreed, nobody knows what will happen when will it drops the price or increase the value. But like what you've said it depends on us how are we gonna do it, that's why some traders they used their premonition in trading. But updating the coinmarketcap I think it will help anyhow.
it's all according to what we do. if we do it with focus, we will get the best results. trading as well as other work in the real world. we spent some time in order to get some money to live in the world.
whizter

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 12:57:46 AM

no doubt that it is difficult to predict about the price of bitcoin but in fact we can do that if we regularly keep eye on bitcoin, studying different sites, hearing news about bitcoin from different sites and using social media that can really help us about predicting the price of bitcoin. as currently we can see that people are predicting about bitcoin that the price of bitcoin is going to cross 1000$ in next week or even earlier that that.
Our prediction could not be right all the time but our effort will pay off once we work for it. Trading is not an easy job and a trader who's lazy will not gonna make his goal to be profitable, we have to work harder and smarter and that requires us to be more patient to spend time to learn from time to time.
not only trading  but all types of business, either they are online or day job require a lot of hard work experience and interest, you need to give full time to your job or business if you want to become succeeded in you field. yo can only give good prediction about any thing if you have good experience and interest in the relevant field.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
Muntaha Mali

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 04:49:04 PM

That’s really true, there is nothing like certainty in Forex, we traders are doing our trading job based on probability! By the way, for knowledgeable traders the percentage of probability is much higher! On the other hand, who traders are try to make here 100% profit end of the day they lose everything here, 100% is not possible in Forex!
basesaw

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 06:20:59 PM

it's all according to what we do. if we do it with focus, we will get the best results. trading as well as other work in the real world. we spent some time in order to get some money to live in the world.

yes we must focus in order for us to earn some. it is applicable on real world or in virtual world. focus and motivation will lead us to our goals if we only practice those 2. plus we must also have courage and we shold work hard in order for us to be successful. everything can be learnt so just focus on what you are doing.you can predict it.
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 10:09:10 AM

Obviously it is an unpredictable job.
Like it totally depends on the other person in front of you.
With whom you are trading. There needs to be trust between the two traders.
One wrong step and you loose all the money.
So all the three things are required that you mentioned above.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
RENATA612

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 06:20:29 PM

in the trade, there are several things that must be considered, including extensive experience, good at reading the situation in the market, usually the most emotional of his decisive
dotajhay

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 02:12:01 AM

That's true! Trading is unpredictable job but you can get a high chance of predicting the price of bitcoin wether become low or high when you analyze it and reading the news of that coin or being updated, do some research before you buy that coin.

Viscore

Activity: 3024
Merit: 647

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 03:02:00 AM

That's true! Trading is unpredictable job but you can get a high chance of predicting the price of bitcoin wether become low or high when you analyze it and reading the news of that coin or being updated, do some research before you buy that coin.
Therefore we can conclude that trading is not a game like gambling, this is a job for smart people who love to play the numbers and analyze it well. It's not hard to success in trading although it's unpredictable job as you can have all the information you needed for your decision.

Just like with bitcoin, we know when the price will start to rise, it will continue when there's a pump, the gives us an opportunity to make money for short term investment.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
AUDREY23

Activity: 323

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 09:08:58 AM

precisely kalu you say trading unpredictable, but we could still rely feling we were supported by data obtained from the chart observations of the market, with it we so could have predicted the future market will be like, so we have no doubt in making decisions in market
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 09:35:58 AM

precisely kalu you say trading unpredictable, but we could still rely feling we were supported by data obtained from the chart observations of the market, with it we so could have predicted the future market will be like, so we have no doubt in making decisions in market

Those market data is one way only for a decision making, there are other ways before deciding if you go trading.
Of course make sure that you really wanted to do trading not just because other gain from it. You should also consider that trading is a continues learning. And make sure you are willing to lose sometimes.

Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 10:37:31 AM

5 days back, I bought Pascals & ZECs with my 0.3 BTC at Poloniex...

Just looked at my balances, they have gone down to 0.2 BTC worth. Roll Eyes I've been trading for a whole year now, but still good losses may occur, specially in altcoin trading.
Fireblade

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 01:49:19 PM

yes we must focus in order for us to earn some. it is applicable on real world or in virtual world. focus and motivation will lead us to our goals if we only practice those 2. plus we must also have courage and we shold work hard in order for us to be successful. everything can be learnt so just focus on what you are doing.you can predict it.
people feel more comfortable if they have good amount to invest. if some one have limited amount of bitcoin they will feel reluctant as there is more chance to lose your limited amount of bitcoin if some one have good amount of bitcoin then he will certainly more confident to invest in different places and id he is not getting prfit from some place defiantly he will get some good profit from some other places.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 02:12:01 PM

Just looked at my balances, they have gone down to 0.2 BTC worth. Roll Eyes I've been trading for a whole year now, but still good losses may occur, specially in altcoin trading.
What strategy/recommendations did you follow for buying those altcoins ? (just a random selection means no recovery will be possible)
What would be the expected holding period for your positions because some times some down fall may occur before reaching our targets.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
wahb

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 11:07:38 PM

yes but i think there are so many expert people who have strong and very good prediction about bitcoin and most of the the time their prediction proves as correct and through this prediction the really get good profit.
tabas

Activity: 2982
Merit: 731

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 11:10:50 PM

What strategy/recommendations did you follow for buying those altcoins ? (just a random selection means no recovery will be possible)
What would be the expected holding period for your positions because some times some down fall may occur before reaching our targets.

Reading the road map of the coin is going to be a good sign that they care worth to invest. It depends on how you can see the market and price of that coin. If you saw that you already earned good amount just sell it

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 12:36:22 AM

yes i do agree with you because in trading the results will be not same such as yesterday and possible too for that day you will experience to loss because you had wrong predict for the prices movement however even these jobs full of risk but some people very enjoy for trading and they more likely to choose trading than other jobs
Yes, there are risk in starting trading but it always depend to people who will manage or how he/she will manage his/her tradings. We all know that the value of bitcoin change everyday and it depend to a good choice to have a good trading. If you have the time,focus and hard work no doubt that you will have a good trading. So i suggest to put lots of time to manage your trading . Always work hard for a better trade .
Vorth

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 01:04:20 AM

Yeah, trading is unpredictable, you do not know where to rises up the price. And yes as other says, the result of yesterday’s trading is and will not be the same way at the present. The method that you will use in trading is a bit different in every trade that you will make, because the way you trade is and will differ on the price of bitcoin now which is also unpredictable. So it is a bit hard to make trading. But it is so exciting to trade because of the price of every coin now, actually I love those unpredicted thing because it makes me excited on what will come next.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 02:25:56 AM

yes i do agree with you because in trading the results will be not same such as yesterday and possible too for that day you will experience to loss because you had wrong predict for the prices movement however even these jobs full of risk but some people very enjoy for trading and they more likely to choose trading than other jobs
Yes, there are risk in starting trading but it always depend to people who will manage or how he/she will manage his/her tradings. We all know that the value of bitcoin change everyday and it depend to a good choice to have a good trading. If you have the time,focus and hard work no doubt that you will have a good trading. So i suggest to put lots of time to manage your trading . Always work hard for a better trade .
Yes , but not all time you can check your trading for sure some of us are busy working in our own life .Expect also the bitcoin price that have big effects on cryptocurrencies to dump .trade need to be monitored especially moving crypto's unlike long term trade that only needs to be seen 1 to 2x per day .based on my experience.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 03:08:14 AM

Yes , but not all time you can check your trading for sure some of us are busy working in our own life .Expect also the bitcoin price that have big effects on cryptocurrencies to dump .trade need to be monitored especially moving crypto's unlike long term trade that only needs to be seen 1 to 2x per day .based on my experience.
Well, if you really want to be successful in trading, you have to spend time with it. It's not necessary that all the time you have to monitor the price, but most of your time should be focus with studying the market movement and most especially be updated with the recent events.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: