Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:46:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading is unpredictable job.  (Read 235917 times)
Night4G

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:05:02 PM

probably trading is unpredictable job. you have to gather information on which of the coins will increase its price listening on other's suggestion might help you to decide which coin you will buy. if trading is predictable, all of the traders are now wealthy

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:14:19 PM

yes, trading is unpredicable job. therefore, before choosing anycoins, I always research and set an own strategy for them. Besides, i try to read news frequently to hunt new information which can help you give the right decision
Yes trading is totally an unpredictable job, and I guess even in the real businesses out there right, trading is constantly the unpredictable job but many of us are willing to take risks for the seek of getting a good profit and hoping and aiming for a good fortune. And everyone of us are doing bests to make an effective strategies for this.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
petrov trevor

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:27:39 PM

unless you have a lot of cash and can afford to live without working, otherwise trading can not be a main activity, the proof in recent days
chrismarie1221

Activity: 20
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:29:05 PM

Yes mate, it is unpredictable but those chart and reading schemes helps us in trading. That was proven and tested method. Try also make some research on that coin if what will be the next price, friends can help also by getting some suggestions to them
Gabz999

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:32:26 PM

unless you have a lot of cash and can afford to live without working, otherwise trading can not be a main activity, the proof in recent days

Yeah! trading needs a lot of time. You need to have more time on it in analyzing on some graph and reading those candles and making you strategy on it. If you don't have that much time to focus on that, maybe you can just buy some coin and just hold it for long term.
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:39:52 PM

There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

You have a point. Trading is a very risky thing to deal with. It is just like gambling your money, effort and time. But if you will just go with the timing, you will make money.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
paulo013

Activity: 195

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:04:14 PM

I totally Agreed to your opinions on trading specially on emotions this is my weakness on my self. But like you have said this is the complete package when doing trading. i think a timing is also needed to avoid the risk of loosing money.
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:15:28 PM

without skill, trading is nothing. you must be loss all your money if you dont have knowledge about trading. maybe trading is unpredictable, but something that have circulation have pattern, habit, statistic, and you can use to evaluate in some week or month bitcoin price will grow or down

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:49:53 PM

without skill, trading is nothing. you must be loss all your money if you dont have knowledge about trading. maybe trading is unpredictable, but something that have circulation have pattern, habit, statistic, and you can use to evaluate in some week or month bitcoin price will grow or down
You can predict it if you know how to make a chart or candles readinh however its just a prediction it might be right or wrong but still you have skills that will help you knowing when to buy or what is the possible thing to happen.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
HV3S

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:02:27 PM

It will always be unpredictable if you aren't the one with the most trading skillful and can push the market down or up.

The only thing you can do is to study the outcome. Sometimes you will be right and sometimes you will be wrong.

I have predicted the price many times and have been correct, with evidence in form of forum posts.

But that's all about reading, at that time I was following the patterns and the purchasing power as well as the selling power.
SergiOLa

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:41:09 PM

I think it is just a matter of time. In trading the difficult thing is the starting phase, when you lose money or gain. after some time, when you get used to it, you are becoming more experienced and you are not making nonsense mistakes as you did . at this time you are gaining profit stable.
tuyulcrot

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:28:47 PM

trading is a very challenging job and also bring in huge profits. trading the same as an ordinary job. we must focus and continue to work with passion to get the desired results. trading is a normal job. we could be happy with being a traders.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2366
Merit: 251

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:49:38 PM

I think it is just a matter of time. In trading the difficult thing is the starting phase, when you lose money or gain. after some time, when you get used to it, you are becoming more experienced and you are not making nonsense mistakes as you did . at this time you are gaining profit stable.

Yes , definitely trading bitcoin is an unpredictable job , if you are started trading you will need good experience in trading otherwise you will not get a good earnings monthly after training in trading you will definitely earn good profit in this.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:05:22 PM

well, yes. but i can't get your point here.
these are all obvious things that you need in trading. and everybody who has make a single trade or even have watched a market history knows that this is a hard job but not completely unpredictable.

if it was totally unpredictable then all these traders who are earning a living would be considered gamblers and they could never make any money. they are predicting the market so that to earn money.
Totally agree its not completely unpredictable job,Trading in cryptoworld is radically different from other stock trading,There is no fundamental or technical analysis(In a broad sense) here,Price depends entirely on people's well-being and its difficult to choose right time in many situation, which can be radically altered because they always believe in  rumors,wich can completely break down the market.Despite the fact,As you wrote you have a great skills and if you use it properly you will be successful trader.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1043
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:52:12 PM

We don't worry about trading because it's really like gambling, hold and sell strategy.  I think it depends on how a trader uses his strategy skills in  his mind. We don't want our coins just sell a lower price,  maybe I think everyone must have a small amount of coins to practice instantly and it seems no tried.

elitelongbowman

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:16:01 PM

We don't worry about trading because it's really like gambling, hold and sell strategy.  I think it depends on how a trader uses his strategy skills in  his mind. We don't want our coins just sell a lower price,  maybe I think everyone must have a small amount of coins to practice instantly and it seems no tried.
I don't consider trading as gambling even they're the same risky and unpredictable because gambling is the next level risky of trading. Gambling is really easily to earn money even you're stupid. Just need some lucks and there you go.
bhadz

Activity: 2394
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 11:22:58 PM

trading is a very challenging job and also bring in huge profits. trading the same as an ordinary job. we must focus and continue to work with passion to get the desired results. trading is a normal job. we could be happy with being a traders.
If someone decided to make trading as his full time job, he will not get any stable profit. In the beginning it will be hard but lately he can make that much money when he is used to what he's doing. Trading isn't a normal job, you need a big patience so that you can come up with the most positive attitude when your trades are down unless you have some insider or signal on when to sell.

It will always be unpredictable if you aren't the one with the most trading skillful and can push the market down or up.
This is applicable to all inexperienced traders if they are not that skillful and they don't decide properly, they can probably loss all his capital.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
icol333

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 02:10:31 AM

There are many methods of predicting the price movement, and each individuals have their own methods differ from the other. In other hand, how accurate the prediction will be is purely from the experience and yes, luck.

●     REPME    
██    TWITTER    █ ▌   WHITEPAPER   ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:17:14 AM

This true, i have been learn trading strategy a couple years but until now can not reach consisten profit. Trading need good combination between strategy and psychology so its difficult to gain consisten profit from it. That why now i just become holder some coin that has good in fundamental, look this easy way to make profit from cryptocurrency market and not waste my times.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
douhancan58

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:01:30 AM

Trading is a predictable work, I often wrongly predict prices, when I think the price will be high, I hold my COINS, prices falling, actually when I sell my COINS, rise in price, it's a gamble!
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: