Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:11:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading is unpredictable job.  (Read 235917 times)
densuj (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 10:46:33 AM

There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 12:17:38 PM

well, yes. but i can't get your point here.
these are all obvious things that you need in trading. and everybody who has make a single trade or even have watched a market history knows that this is a hard job but not completely unpredictable.

if it was totally unpredictable then all these traders who are earning a living would be considered gamblers and they could never make any money. they are predicting the market so that to earn money.

Buying the dip...
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 12:53:31 PM

I heard a lot about trading and mostly it was about that trading is the best way to make your botcoins work on you. But I still didn't try to trade, I have a wish, just looking for something checked and save. I am not a professional as you can see. On this forum there are tans of information about trading and from this you can find which areas for trading more or less predictive.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 03:53:33 PM

yes i do agree with you because in trading the results will be not same such as yesterday and possible too for that day you will experience to loss because you had wrong predict for the prices movement however even these jobs full of risk but some people very enjoy for trading and they more likely to choose trading than other jobs
Cereberus
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 04:51:20 PM

Even if you have great self control trading will make you forget it. I am talking from personal experience here, I remember very well when I was trading and I couldn't even sleep at night. At 2 am in the morning I used to woke up and to check my positions in trading. That's how obsessed with trading I was and that lead me to losing everything. Now its been about 3 years I have fully recovered from this disease as that's what I will call it, a big disease. I want to tell anyone to stop trading as you will never come on top of that no matter how skillful you are. Ask yourself a simple question , if trading was so profitable for the traders would there be so many trading houses and websites out there ? I don't think so. Trading truly is unpredictable.

██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
              ██    ██
            ██    ██
          ██    ██
        ██    ██
      ██    ██       
    ██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
TRADEPLAYZ
█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   
TOURNAMENT PVP SYSTEM
  FACEBOOK |  TWITTER  |  LINKEDIN  |  TELEGRAM  |  GITHUB  |  ANN  | INSTAGRAM 

█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   

█▄
                     ████▄
                     ██████▄
                     ████████▄
                     ██████████▄
                     ████████████▄
                     ██████████████▄
                     ███████████████
                     ██████████████▀
                     ████████████▀
                     ██████████▀
                     ████████▀
                     ██████▀
                     ████▀
                     █
█▀
GOOGLE PLAY

▄█████████████▄
                            ███████████████
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            ██████▀▀▀██████
                             ▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
  APPSTORE
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 04:56:13 PM

yup it is unpredictable if you are not aware on what particular market or product that you are in with, especially if you are talking about bitcoin or alt coin market it is hard to know which coin will go up and down but you are correct with all the things that you said those things are the basic that you need, the main thing for me is the decision making avoiding to put your emotion with regarding the trade for me it is very important.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 05:17:13 PM

really unpredictable, sometimes we have to take a high risk to benefit, usually I always wait for the price is very low, but I think it seems difficult to make a profit, though I certainly get a moment when it can get high profits.

My method, patiently waiting for the price, when I stuck, backup, when prices are rising, I do not get too greedy to sell at high prices. but try to at least I did not get the loss.
bittraffic

Activity: 2912
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 05:21:45 PM

True. in fact according to statistics 90% of traders loose money in their first months but that is because they don't play with rules.
it doesn't matter whether you do it with binary, pump and dump or simply on forex trading.  Trading strategy is a bonus but what you need is the control.

if you just trade during the obvious trend, then you can win almost hundred percent of your trading rate. so if you enter to trade position and you don't know why you are buying or selling at such price, you better get out. and not trade at all. but instead wait for the obvious pattern or pump and dump.

I'm doing this for penny stock trading but this principle also applies to crypto currency trading.
check here for beginners https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiY2OJZQLXc

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 05:41:28 PM

yup it is unpredictable if you are not aware on what particular market or product that you are in with, especially if you are talking about bitcoin or alt coin market it is hard to know which coin will go up and down but you are correct with all the things that you said those things are the basic that you need, the main thing for me is the decision making avoiding to put your emotion with regarding the trade for me it is very important.
Predicting something will go up when prices are falling can cripple a trader's finances, especially since we can't know for sure how the market will react to further news or information that may become available.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 06:15:09 PM

Yeah your right its unpredictable but its depends of your strategy and what altcoin you choose..
In my opinion or tips i think better to always use coinmarketcap and choose top 20 altcoin or top 10 altcoin and choose them because those are legit altcoin that you can hold for a long time.
CroIsBest

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 06:32:24 PM

Yea trading is most times unpredictable job but in some situations is predictable when it is sure that it will grow or decrease price per peace.But it is better to use ptc sites and revenue share sites.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 06:41:34 PM

Yeah your right its unpredictable but its depends of your strategy and what altcoin you choose..
In my opinion or tips i think better to always use coinmarketcap and choose top 20 altcoin or top 10 altcoin and choose them because those are legit altcoin that you can hold for a long time.

Most of them however are now controlled by bagholders owning about 50K coins. They know exactly when someone just enters the market, they could just dump few and there you lose your money. an unsuspecting investor would simply buy more because the price just drop. but these big whales can simply pull the price deeper until they exit. that's how some of them play.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Backside walkaround

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 06:49:13 PM

With altcoin or bitcoin trading, the good thing is that you don't need a lot of capital to start with, and the fees are pretty damn small.  You also have a good number of exchanges to pick from.

You always have to have a handle on your emotions when you're trading anything,  and I think it's especially hard in the crypto world.  Prices of altcoins can bounce so much that you can lose your lunch while you're waiting to make a profit.  It's definitely high risk.  I wouldn't be brave enough to try it for long.

If the original Backside walkaround can prove to me they are the old owner of this account, I can update the email address to the email address of their choosing.
Backside walkaround has lost access to their account as they used someone else's email address to sign up, and the owner of the email address got tired of random email notifications from this site after a few months and reset the password.
valta4065

Activity: 826

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 07:15:39 PM

With altcoin or bitcoin trading, the good thing is that you don't need a lot of capital to start with, and the fees are pretty damn small.  You also have a good number of exchanges to pick from.

You always have to have a handle on your emotions when you're trading anything,  and I think it's especially hard in the crypto world.  Prices of altcoins can bounce so much that you can lose your lunch while you're waiting to make a profit.  It's definitely high risk.  I wouldn't be brave enough to try it for long.

Well you don't need a strong capital 99% of the time.
That's the principal advantage of leverage trading.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
SAMKUSH

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 09:38:38 PM

I would recommend practicing trading. One way you could do this is to open a demo account with a trading site. However, I think that trading with a demo account is not the same as a real account so I would recommend trading with very small amounts of bitcoins. Bitmex offers a leverage so high you can trade with less that 50,000 satoshi, as soon as you start trading more and more and start increasing the amount.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 10:49:03 PM

There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

Trading bitcoin and other coins is very risky if you can't manage them properly and very often, trading needs time because you should be always up to date with the recent trends of that particular coin that you are trading.

About the method I don't know any method but there are some trading bots but unless you see the source code I think it is not safe enough and verify yourself that it works as you want.

Sometimes when you are on hurry you can't control yourself and maybe you should sell at 1:1 just to take off the coins because the dump can happen anytime.
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 11:48:43 PM

You do have to have a method for trading. I like to wait for the price to drop and then buy, but I keep some cash to buy again if the price drops more. That extra leverage can give you some peace of mind, but it takes away from what you could make if the price doesn't keep gong down. You just have to find a method that works for you.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 01:17:08 AM

You do have to have a method for trading. I like to wait for the price to drop and then buy, but I keep some cash to buy again if the price drops more. That extra leverage can give you some peace of mind, but it takes away from what you could make if the price doesn't keep gong down. You just have to find a method that works for you.
Drop from what point? At what threshold will you stop if the market crashes? Buying every single time the price drops won't yield that great of an outcome in a bearish market.

Trading is similar to that of sports betting, if we're thinking about it. Outcomes can be occasionally predicted, but nothing is guaranteed. There may be more likely outcomes with certain factors in play, but teams or the price can always sway to another way either because of luck or manipulation.

CoinBreader

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 05:56:54 PM

If you are talking about crypto trading yes it is unpredictable, no limits up/down , you may end up broke, thats why if you want to trade every single day you have to read first everything about the coin you wanna play with, then read the charts and try to find some info about a possible price rise or fall
Well you dont have to panic , so this means you have to trade with what you afford to lose, if not ...you cant avoid it!
my conclusion is if you dont have the time to watching the markets/news 24/7 and you dont have a group to discuss and do some co-work, then you gonna need a bot save your from a down trend and limit your loss,

P.S trade bot is another story (how to set it up) and be trusthworthy with your folio!
bittraffic

Activity: 2912
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 06:07:38 PM

If you are talking about crypto trading yes it is unpredictable, no limits up/down , you may end up broke, thats why if you want to trade every single day you have to read first everything about the coin you wanna play with, then read the charts and try to find some info about a possible price rise or fall
Well you dont have to panic , so this means you have to trade with what you afford to lose, if not ...you cant avoid it!
my conclusion is if you dont have the time to watching the markets/news 24/7 and you dont have a group to discuss and do some co-work, then you gonna need a bot save your from a down trend and limit your loss,

P.S trade bot is another story (how to set it up) and be trusthworthy with your folio!

There are no price movement every day for altcoins. if there is its just cents which may not affect much unless you have hundreds of thousands for decent profit.
you'd rather go forex or stock market if you wanna do it everyday and treat it like its your business.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: