Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:26:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading is unpredictable job.  (Read 235917 times)
Cindy1983

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:48:30 PM

That why it's not easy to earn money from trading Smiley). You need to do a lot of research about the coin market before trading to find out which one is the best altcoin to buy at anytime. Beside you should collect the news from the coin you're going to buy from twitter (you can easily find out in coinmarketcap.com).

Beside, I know a free volume analysis tool for trading but it only support bittrex so if anyone want to try you can use it: http://pumpcoin.top/

It's a product from my friend. Hope you guys like it Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:55:23 PM

There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

While having investment/capital for trading you need two more things to become a successful trader i.e experience and patience. A trader who can't control his/her emotions while trading could never be successful. There isn't any complex method involved in trading, through experience you become able to decide the PPP which is Perfect price on Perfect time at Perfect place while buying and selling.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:47:19 AM

There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Tell me your opinions?

While having investment/capital for trading you need two more things to become a successful trader i.e experience and patience. A trader who can't control his/her emotions while trading could never be successful. There isn't any complex method involved in trading, through experience you become able to decide the PPP which is Perfect price on Perfect time at Perfect place while buying and selling.

Nice. When I really distancing my life after a bad trade, I can really see that there is really no such complex needed in order to earn with trading - all we really have to do is to have patience and a pre-planned trading and we are all set - we just wait when everything is triggered and there should be no emotion that will be going to be involved in your trading.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:32:29 AM

Tell me your opinions?

Nice. When I really distancing my life after a bad trade, I can really see that there is really no such complex needed in order to earn with trading - all we really have to do is to have patience and a pre-planned trading and we are all set - we just wait when everything is triggered and there should be no emotion that will be going to be involved in your trading.

I agree with you on this point, there should be no emotions in tradings and if you are emotional then do not do trading or else do control your emotions before tradings. For trading you also have to have a bit of experience and knowledge about the market and trends of that coin.
barabut

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:43:17 AM

Tell me your opinions?

Totally with you in my point of view experience is the most important thing together with the ability to predict by reading the data flow
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:53:26 PM

Tell me your opinions?

Yes you need to have a strategy that works for you and stick to it. Thats the only way it works.
Strategies and abilities to make quality decisions are the qualities that makes a pro trader different from an apprentice. Trading is lovely as long as you can make it count and work out your strategies perfectly so you can win more than losing.
zzSunZZ

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:05:39 PM

Tell me your opinions?

Yes you need to have a strategy that works for you and stick to it. Thats the only way it works.
Strategies and abilities to make quality decisions are the qualities that makes a pro trader different from an apprentice. Trading is lovely as long as you can make it count and work out your strategies perfectly so you can win more than losing.
Trading is the job which needs passions , skills , stragedy and informations. It's not really easily to be succeed in trading. If you ask some pro trader about his begin moment. I bet he will say he usually lose much money in trading too, but for each cents he lose , he earned for himself a lesson to become better . Even till now, he still loses much money but of course it's less than the number that he earns. But i guess one more thing you need to improving everytime you have opportunities is relationships around you. More relationship mean more opportunities for you . Don't miss it !
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:15:04 PM

Tell me your opinions?

EVERYONE can try to predict market but not everyone is right that's why and how people can lose their fortune.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
BurntSnow

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:45:36 PM

Of course. But, this is the attractive part of trading. Even the people's proper job is not certain. They can be fired. Life is not predictable, so it shouldn't be excuse.

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

Coffee2015

Activity: 258

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:28:17 AM

Yes it is unpredictable but the chart may help you.
chart guides me a lots lots lots,
I could grow with the chart reading,
it is not a guarantee but a chart will help you
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:39:37 AM

Yes it is unpredictable but the chart may help you.
chart guides me a lots lots lots,
I could grow with the chart reading,
it is not a guarantee but a chart will help you
Chart reading is not the only way that could help you, actually there are times that a certain market will be manipulated by the whales and for sure that chart is becoming useless under the situation. What we have to do is to always aware of the news as well, and be active monitoring the price movement as when people love to speculative in a positive manner whales will come in to get easy money and then they quickly get out.

Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:48:32 AM

That why it's not easy to earn money from trading Smiley). You need to do a lot of research about the coin market before trading to find out which one is the best altcoin to buy at anytime. Beside you should collect the news from the coin you're going to buy from twitter (you can easily find out in coinmarketcap.com).

Beside, I know a free volume analysis tool for trading but it only support bittrex so if anyone want to try you can use it: http://pumpcoin.top/

It's a product from my friend. Hope you guys like it Wink
It is true that trading is unpredictable job. You didn't know when you're going to sell or when you're going to buy to increase your investments.
Also, you would highly take risk your investment in trading, so we must be wise in trading.
JofryTheKing

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:30:24 AM

Tell me your opinions?

And also the speed of thinking, the miscalculation for 10 moves forward, everything is like chess. In any work, you need to invest all your knowledge and strength, otherwise the return from this will be zero. Therefore, everything depends on you.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:50:07 AM

Tell me your opinions?

And also the speed of thinking, the miscalculation for 10 moves forward, everything is like chess. In any work, you need to invest all your knowledge and strength, otherwise the return from this will be zero. Therefore, everything depends on you.
Trading is definitely unpredictable job. Most of the people are believe to the power of long term investment, but in returned it was results of high loses to their capital. Because not all coins and altcoins are going to increasing trends, sometimes they were experience of unfortunately decreasing of price in the market. But suddenly some coins are going into death because of unsuccessful establishing of products or services.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:56:05 AM

Indeed we must for trading if we have methods, money and control of our emotions. Without these three core elements there is no real trading. If you go directly to the trading market and think that I will just buy low and sell high then that will not work most of the time because coins value is affected by many others things around which you should cover up in your methods of trade. Secondly if I'm jumping in the market saying myself that I will get loads of returns just by investing few dollars then that's for sure wrong and having less probability of happening. Like one in thousand will get that chance of 1000x profits but not all. So better be ready to invest and loos lots of money before we can get can started. Then there comes the emotions, the only enemy of the human being which can destroy his life in terms of trades, assets and money and much more. Im mean people die for love, lols. What do you think about the trade?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:15:26 AM

Trading is very difficult work. But I want to think that it's possible to predict the most probable development of the market, using the analysis and constant practice and there are some interesting statistical regularity in trading

It's not possible to predict it accurately but you can somehow reached the closest prediction as possible. If someone can predict it, then they might be rich by now and increasing more their assets every now and then.

Analyzation is the key although it can be useless once a panic came. But still can be good reference so that we can make an output about the closest thing that may happened.
Everyone can predict the market but no one can know exactly what will happen and I think thats why many people go into trading as they try their fortune to it. Many people quit after their first try not knowing its a part of becoming a successfull trader.
Predicting only its just win or lose will be the possibility might gonna happen but there is nothing to worry because its just a part of it no one can know what will be the result before they trade just predicting on it.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

shrey123

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:40:46 AM

Trading is an unpredictable job, thats why it is wise to start trading with a small amount

I think it is even better to start trading with small amounts, as you will make mistakes in the beginning.

If you want to be a good trader you will have to do your own research about the coins you are willing to invest in.

By doing your own research I mean acquiring as much information as you can about the coin you want to buy.

Personally I try to read related articles and also attending to bitcoin meetups.

Recently i discovered some free software that predicts the future market of several coins. www.cryptoforesight.org

This should not be your only reference, but still I managed to make some profit using it.

One of the most important things in trading is to never give up, even if you have lost some of your investment.

If you keep trying you will keep learning, a good trader will make mistakes but learn from them every time.
Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:56:13 AM

I know that trading is half gamble and half good predictions. It is not about the predictability of bitcoins make you lost money but your emotion does that. We can say that bitcoins price movement varies on many factors such as fork or anything else. This factor is visible so it means it can help you to predict the right way. But as emotions checked in you there's no way that you win.

Therefore, it is essential to learn to master and control your emotions when it comes to trading - actually, that just in trading but in investing in general. Emotions drive the high and low of prices even in stock market. That is why those who are in full control of their emotions and have solid pre-planned trading wins.
The first thing you have to know is just to ensure you have control over yourself when it comes to trading and must also ensure
you risk what you are afford to lose. It's a big market that gives big opportunity but without knowledge you will never be successful.

It's unpredictable but your job is to predict, so do your job well.
It is true indeed, I think trading is slightly predictable especially if you have enough experience and knowledge upon it. Trading will be tough for you to predict if you are just beginner and while the time passes and you become more expert upon it you could now predict on what price of the coin will be. Furthermore, If you are keep updated then it will be easy for you to forecast on how it will go.

Indeed. As with most things, experience changes your chances from zero to decent. There's nothing sure with trading. But observe why experienced traders earn real money most of the time. Even though its unpredictable, there will be ways to come.up with a good trade with every knowledge you've accumulated.

It is the experience of these traders that made them make wise financial and trading decisions. There will always be a risk whenever you invest or trade but one can calculate these risks and make a prediction from it. Emotions surely play a part in trading and the experienced traders have learned to control their emotions so as not for it to affect their trading and decisions.

We can but hope to predict as accurately as possible despite the risks that there are in trading. It is an undeniable fact that the price charts are hard to predict and all we can do is guess and speculate. Through keeping up with news and events, one can deduce and make decisions from these.

ankylotic

Activity: 477
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:27:51 AM

Trading is very difficult work. But I want to think that it's possible to predict the most probable development of the market, using the analysis and constant practice and there are some interesting statistical regularity in trading

It's not possible to predict it accurately but you can somehow reached the closest prediction as possible. If someone can predict it, then they might be rich by now and increasing more their assets every now and then.

Analyzation is the key although it can be useless once a panic came. But still can be good reference so that we can make an output about the closest thing that may happened.
Everyone can predict the market but no one can know exactly what will happen and I think thats why many people go into trading as they try their fortune to it. Many people quit after their first try not knowing its a part of becoming a successfull trader.
Predicting only its just win or lose will be the possibility might gonna happen but there is nothing to worry because its just a part of it no one can know what will be the result before they trade just predicting on it.
ofcourse it is you can invest in a coin by seeing its previous performance but you cannot predict it exactly that what happen to it in the future but i think this is the beauty of the trading and you have to be confident enough to take risk and increase your skills in the field of trading. it is such a fun thing if you take it as a fun and enjoy every bit of it you will get profit in the end.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:43:30 AM

Tell me your opinions?

Trading is definitely unpredictable job. Most of the people are believe to the power of long term investment, but in returned it was results of high loses to their capital. Because not all coins and altcoins are going to increasing trends, sometimes they were experience of unfortunately decreasing of price in the market. But suddenly some coins are going into death because of unsuccessful establishing of products or services.

Yes so its always better to do a proper research about the potential of product you want to invest and look at the trend of that particular product and especially if you are trying to invest in something new or duplicate like alt coins and all please start with minimum capital and if you earn profit then use that on further investment.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: