Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:14:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitminer.io real or scam?  (Read 182765 times)
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1020

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 05:23:07 AM

I've tried this site and free account doesn't give withdrawal. However my friend had upgraded it's mine to lvl 1.1 and he told me that he got his requested amount of bitcoins. (One thing to keep in mind is that upgrading miner has to be done from external wallet, not the bitminer wallet amount)

I was skeptical, as I was thinking why would anyone service give us money for doing nothing, only buying the next miner is the investment. I will try upgrading myself and then inform results here.

Better not to proceed on putting up or planning to upgrade because you will surely regret on your decision and this is just a hyip ponzi scheme site which most of them are scams.They dont really give your withdrawal on your free account because they would like for its users to deposit money first before you could able to withdraw and checking also the feedbacks on this site will tell you if this site is legit.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Techie5879

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Back from the Dead!

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 07:24:48 AM

I've tried this site and free account doesn't give withdrawal. However my friend had upgraded it's mine to lvl 1.1 and he told me that he got his requested amount of bitcoins. (One thing to keep in mind is that upgrading miner has to be done from external wallet, not the bitminer wallet amount)

I was skeptical, as I was thinking why would anyone service give us money for doing nothing, only buying the next miner is the investment. I will try upgrading myself and then inform results here.

Better not to proceed on putting up or planning to upgrade because you will surely regret on your decision and this is just a hyip ponzi scheme site which most of them are scams.They dont really give your withdrawal on your free account because they would like for its users to deposit money first before you could able to withdraw and checking also the feedbacks on this site will tell you if this site is legit.

Feedback mostly seems to be negative. I, for one dont think that they will provide their guaranteed payment, as I dont believe in money for free. Yeah I think I will not proceed with that then, seeing so many negatives.
bluehorseshoe

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 05:35:33 PM

Knowing this is just another cryptodouble, etc... type scam for $hits and giggles I did the first upgrade for .01 btc.
When the balance reached just over .005 I did a withdraw and it was almost instant(successful).
When I reached .005 again my new withdraw says will take 20+ days and is pending.
Interesting, they figure if they pay out 1/2 of my own money back to me a certain number of people will up their investment I guess.

phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 06:23:12 PM

Lol by seeing most of the replies or at this period you would have easily understood it is a scam. I have something like 0.3 btc by now and when i contacted support they replied after 50 days they told i have to upgrade to receive my payment.  Grin
crazybtrade

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 07:26:24 AM

oh, is this scam? Shocked

• T I M E  A S  A N  E X P E R I E N C E •
  $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED  
              ▓▓▓▓
            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓ ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
ladyborgia

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 10:30:39 AM

I have tried the site. And until now my account is actively earning. Last month, I tried to withdraw what I have earned here. But up until now, still on a pending status. Not worth to do investment, especially many people have already tried the site and does say the same thing.
venkyrockzz15

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 02:13:03 PM

Hey guys i just tested it with 2 different accs and in 1 accs they paid but in another acc they did not pay

http://linkshrink.net/7gBmg9  ---> earn 10k satoshi in 1 hr through this game

http://linkshrink.net/7bq9Nc ----->most trusted and highest paying
cloudmining site

http://linkshrink.net/7JZ3FW -----> facet upto 200$ , lottery 1st prize = 1.3btc+ , dice game , mining , earn interest

http://linkshrink.net/7Usil0 ----> free mining site + faucet
posternat

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 04:54:54 AM

Tested, no payment of free account, wd is not possible, earnings lost.

Why would you need to test bitminer.io when you see the last 14 pages of this thread screaming to tell you that it is a scam. Still even if you wana test it yourself, then what can we say  Angry
bussybuddy

Activity: 1176
Merit: 105

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 05:26:48 AM

no mining company is legit, period.
you better try and find some other jobs like trading and signature campaign or better yet buy bitcoin and hold to sell for profit when price goes up other wise don't waste your money on any cloud mining service.

ImHash good suggestion! Congratulations! Better to be followed this suggestion by everyone who is not looking for loss!

venkyrockzz15

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 11:42:15 AM

Why would you need to test bitminer.io when you see the last 14 pages of this thread screaming to tell you that it is a scam. Still even if you wana test it yourself, then what can we say  Angry

Because one is saying it pays and the other says it doesn't pay

http://linkshrink.net/7gBmg9  ---> earn 10k satoshi in 1 hr through this game

http://linkshrink.net/7bq9Nc ----->most trusted and highest paying
cloudmining site

http://linkshrink.net/7JZ3FW -----> facet upto 200$ , lottery 1st prize = 1.3btc+ , dice game , mining , earn interest

http://linkshrink.net/7Usil0 ----> free mining site + faucet
btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 12:35:26 PM

Hey guys i just tested it with 2 different accs and in 1 accs they paid but in another acc they did not pay

I dont understand why are you trying to play with ponzi sites,do you promote them?

you already got tagged for promoting ponzi and asking for loan
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 01:28:02 PM

Do you upgrade those two accounts of yours which is 0.01 above on this site? If no then its okay but If yes then that will happen with lazy people like you who don't know how to read if a ponzi/HYIP sites will pay or not. People on this thread suggesting to stay away on those kind of sites because you cant get profit and you will be scam, but still...
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 02:32:55 PM

Yes, these people are not paying to members who didn't upgrade, I don't know about the upgraded people whether they are getting paid or not.
But what I know all cloud mining sites will become scam at one point.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
kobe24

Activity: 616

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 05:05:10 PM

Just a waste of time buddy why there are some people still promoting this scam site? When I was new on bitcoin also tried this site at first they are really paying but now turns to scam

bussybuddy

Activity: 1176
Merit: 105

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 05:22:11 PM

Just a waste of time buddy why there are some people still promoting this scam site? When I was new on bitcoin also tried this site at first they are really paying but now turns to scam

Dear BitcoinTalk users,

Something is strange sometimes with people behaviour they are trusting the scam businesses because are easy income money, and a business like mine and others they are treating us like scammers without to proof and always are considering scam everything what is different than 0 effort with 1 mil $ income overnight.

The secret is you cannot make money with 0 effort just to open an account on a website to pay something like peanuts and to earn like a Sheick overnight is at chicken mind is a scam everything what is like that ... if you want to earn money you have to invest financial capital and intelligence capital without those 2 tools from nowhere is not possible to make money!

I am remembering when we have released our business on BitcoinTalk few high rated users from start without to check us they have considered Scammers now because we brought proofs they have stopped to shout on us with big mouth and blame us as Scammers...

I hope you guys to not be a victim of any scam our suggestion is to do a good search on Internet and if the business owner is hidden this mean something is strange could not be but be careful...

Take care to everyone,
Alex

about123

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 08:11:04 AM

Ufortunately I did not read this forum before trying out bitminer.io

Luckily i only upgraded to V1.2 .. after the initial small withdrawal, no more have been done during the last 3 weeks. They are still all pending.

Avoid like the plague.
sxafir

Activity: 1022

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 11:43:04 AM

Someone trying goldentea withdraw btc?
xypos

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 03:30:08 PM

Luckily i only upgraded to V1.2 .. after the initial small withdrawal, no more have been done during the last 3 weeks. They are still all pending.

Avoid like the plague.
Lol im so sorry, but im glad you have not wasted more money there.
I have invested 0.01 there (V1.1) just to get 0.005 withdrawal once and have 0.3 pending in withdrawals Cheesy
Totally waste of time, just a regular ponzi.
I think you couldnt even earn there in any time i guess, i was waiting for 3 months Cheesy
yescopyleftsounds

Activity: 215
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 09:52:57 AM

this is just one big scam  Cry
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 11:02:09 AM

Avoid like the plague.
Lol im so sorry, but im glad you have not wasted more money there.
I have invested 0.01 there (V1.1) just to get 0.005 withdrawal once and have 0.3 pending in withdrawals Cheesy
Totally waste of time, just a regular ponzi.
I think you couldnt even earn there in any time i guess, i was waiting for 3 months Cheesy

There are many people like you are waiting for more than 5 months for withdrawals from them. Like you many people have upgraded but nobody didn't get any withdrawal from them. Really Bitminer.io fooled many people by taking investment from the people, all cloud mining websites are scam.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: