Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:44:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitminer.io real or scam?  (Read 182765 times)
btcCoincart

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:26:49 AM

This site is just scammer, I've tried and get nothing back LoL.
Don't waste your time on cloud mining, 99% of them scam!
Peace!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:40:03 PM

Is this thread still alive? I was reading this for few months and wonder how many people have fallen for this lazy scam site which does nothing till date.
CryptoMiner3

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:47:21 AM

no mining company is legit, period.
you better try and find some other jobs like trading and signature campaign or better yet buy bitcoin and hold to sell for profit when price goes up other wise don't waste your money on any cloud mining service.

This must be one of the BEST advices in the forum!  Grin

I mean, literary proven by FACTS... if anyone read this 1st comment (after OP)...
and decided to purchase BTC in 08/2016 ... look how much you would make through 2017 till now...

Kudos for the right prediction Sir!  Smiley
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:00:18 PM

Is this thread still alive? I was reading this for few months and wonder how many people have fallen for this lazy scam site which does nothing till date.
As of now it is still alive and kicking because there are still greedy or dumb people who do believe on such ponzi site. I dont know if these stats are real or just show off Total payouts of 3138.30655412 BTC in 586 days.
I cant believe it did able to survive for this long if its really still running as of these days.

you better try and find some other jobs like trading and signature campaign or better yet buy bitcoin and hold to sell for profit when price goes up other wise don't waste your money on any cloud mining service.

This must be one of the BEST advices in the forum!  Grin

I mean, literary proven by FACTS... if anyone read this 1st comment (after OP)...
and decided to purchase BTC in 08/2016 ... look how much you would make through 2017 till now...

Kudos for the right prediction Sir!  Smiley
For sure even people didnt able to read up those words in 2016, for sure there are still people who did invest which isnt surprising.They are really making some serious profits now.
decreo

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:23:41 PM

while I agree with doing trading, signature campaign, buy and hold BTC, let me add also airdrop and bounty campaigns, there still few legit cloud mining services like genesis and hasflare.

About the site, I don't spend my money on it, but I'm just wondering why this site is still alive.
crypto_curious

Activity: 924
Merit: 175

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:34:17 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 09:03:36 PM by crypto_curious

If anyone is wondering how it really works:

View support ticket
Ticket PIN: 7xxx
Category: Withdrawal questions

You:
Your account (ID:3036094) Your wallet address: 1xxx Hello, I have pending withdrawal, there is error message: "Our system has detected 2 free BitMiner V1.0 accounts on your IP address. You can only have 1 free account at a time! You need to Upgrade your BitMiner to make withdrawals. Withdrawals for premium accounts are not limited."
That's not true, it's my PRIVATE IP ADDRESS, shared with no one else. Can you clarify on that?

Date: 2018-01-21 20:54:14
Support:
Hello! System tells us another account 1yyy uses same ip. This can be caused by VPN or another PC on your network. Similar accounts can not be deleted. You can solve this problem by upgrading BitMiner. Upgraded versions have no such limitations.
Date: 2018-01-21 21:55:19
Ticket is closed.

Free miner = you can NEVER withdraw your money. If course I haven't got any other Bitminer address on my IP. I have PRIVATE IP address, shared with no one.
Now, I will gather money for first UPGRADE 1.1 miner. Will let you know in few days, how that went.
newptcsite

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:27:26 PM

Big Scam

http://prntscr.com/i3z5uh
crypto_curious

Merit: 175

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:41:59 PM

Not that I am defending anyone, as I understand, you requested 2 withdrawals today. Withdrawals may not be automatic. Give them a day or two to process it. If they fail to do that, then it will be very simple. But now, I guess you need to wait a little big longer.
gorresnorre

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:23:50 PM

I got payed...

Received 0.00500000BTC TXID 21ae29ad27ffdd7fbff3d206e28cf97bf75e9cbac47645f2304adea1e5edba3d. Generate Bitcoin online https://bitminer.io/3038866
LilBitsOcoin

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 10:50:25 PM

BTC Well they are now on day 645! of being around and i have 2 accounts with 0.018 btc in them but i cant pull it out because having 2 free accounts is not allowed and they want me to upgrade to free an account up for 0.01 (75$) right now.... aaahhhh im so confused on what to do!!!! anyone have any suggestions?? Huh Huh
LilBitsOcoin

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 11:22:38 PM

If anyone is wondering how it really works:

View support ticket
Ticket PIN: 7xxx
Category: Withdrawal questions

You:
Your account (ID:3036094) Your wallet address: 1xxx Hello, I have pending withdrawal, there is error message: "Our system has detected 2 free BitMiner V1.0 accounts on your IP address. You can only have 1 free account at a time! You need to Upgrade your BitMiner to make withdrawals. Withdrawals for premium accounts are not limited."
That's not true, it's my PRIVATE IP ADDRESS, shared with no one else. Can you clarify on that?

Date: 2018-01-21 20:54:14
Support:
Hello! System tells us another account 1yyy uses same ip. This can be caused by VPN or another PC on your network. Similar accounts can not be deleted. You can solve this problem by upgrading BitMiner. Upgraded versions have no such limitations.
Date: 2018-01-21 21:55:19
Ticket is closed.

Free miner = you can NEVER withdraw your money. If course I haven't got any other Bitminer address on my IP. I have PRIVATE IP address, shared with no one.
Now, I will gather money for first UPGRADE 1.1 miner. Will let you know in few days, how that went.

did you upgrade??? what happened? I MUST know!! the suspense is killing me!!!! 
BreakingBAD

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:09:04 PM

This is a total scam and fake, I went to customer support, wrote for them telling that I can't withdraw, they sent me a message saying u have 2 free bitminer accounts and that I should upgrade them to withdraw, I sent them another message saying is your site legit, and they replied by saying that you have 2 free bitminer accounts, and that I should upgrade to withdraw, it's a complete scam and they don't even have real support, just bots that send messages for whatever you write to them and the same message on and on 😂 F them

dchanevv

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:05:02 PM

fake fake fake, my friend also start mining in this and he wasn't able to withdraw his money..
h0lybyte

Merit: 511

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:30:29 PM

I can say this website is ranging over webpages as an advertisement since a long time, they are one among earlier pretending birds in the market, whoever once buys their contracts, have never been paid. Unfortunately some peoppe are still getting caught by this fake miner, it is highly recommended not to fullow such HYIP schemes anymore
UsernameBitcoin

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:48:06 PM

This is completely a scam. If you cannot withdraw your money without paying more money then it means your money is gone.
Stop getting fooled by these scammers. They will never give you profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:50:36 PM

This is completely a scam. If you cannot withdraw your money without paying more money then it means your money is gone.
I never try it but there's a lot of users sayings that this is fake, honestly I have a lot of doubt regarding to bitminer. That's the reasons why I can't invest and try it, actually there's a lot of people offer it but I always denied it. Thanks to my instinct because I can't grab this scammer, if I greed to earn a lot of money or bitcoin I'm pretty sure that in the future I lost all of it due to investment.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:21:06 PM

I never try it but there's a lot of users sayings that this is fake, honestly I have a lot of doubt regarding to bitminer. That's the reasons why I can't invest and try it, actually there's a lot of people offer it but I always denied it. Thanks to my instinct because I can't grab this scammer, if I greed to earn a lot of money or bitcoin I'm pretty sure that in the future I lost all of it due to investment.
This is entirely a scam and I have tried it. Always it is good to stay away from such kind of cloud mining websites. Till date I haven't come across a much trusted and legitimate cloud mining website. Similar to this is the bitminter which is also a scam.
SNCTEAM

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 03:31:39 PM

2 weeks ago   0.00500000   1Jjw9sfQDJtM3HSHmA1eJ5bVCUN8nouZfi V1.0   26ef39285d22ebe2bb725f31ba213497760...

found this he didnt upgrade and receive
i received first wd too i will inform on next wd
SNCTEAM

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 04:43:44 PM

ok the 2nd withdrawal shows this

Increase your IPV for instant withdrawals, or wait 20+ days until your withdrawal is processed manually.

Your IPV (Instant Payout Value) is Low (0.00000000 BTC) | What is IPV?

IPV allows you to withdraw instantly without waiting days for manual processing.
- Upgrading BitMiner will greatly increase IPV and make withdrawals process faster.
- IPV increases every time your referrals upgrade their BitMiner. We strongly recommend to invite referrals.
- You can upgrade to V1.4, this is the highest version and have infinite IPV. All V1.4 withdrawals are instant.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:35:29 PM

I never try any such sites which seems to be shady or does not have any recognition and never heard of. One should be extra vigilant considering that their are lot of scam happening around crypto currency and people are trying to fool through different types and thus always research and then only register on any such sites.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: