Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:56:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [CPA Oppurtunity] I will setup a fake Pokemon GO Hack/Cheat/Generator site  (Read 355 times)
Old Spices (OP)

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

Old + Spices = Old Spices

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 03:12:49 PM

Hey guys,

I will setup a fake Pokemon GO Hack/Cheat/Generator site like: www.[Suspicious link removed] (Virus Total)for you, setting up the free hosting and the free domain as well (or use a premium service if you wish), all I need is either you provide me with your email and password or you send me the confirmation links for the free domain and webhost.

The webhost I will be using is 000WebHost and the Domain registrar is FreeNom.
Prices:
$2 for the Script
$3 for the Script and Site&Domain setup

After having the site setup all you need to do is signup at any CPA (Cost Per Action) Website and send me the script for the content locker, which I will add to the site and its done.
The way this works is you get users to visit your website, the website looks all "modern" and the fake generator makes it look real then at the end the user gets prompted with a message saying because of bots you need to prove that you are indeed a human and not a bot, so please fill this fast survey. And for each survey anyone fills you can get $1~$5 depending on where they live.

If you purchase any of those "plans" above I will give you full support, if you are that suspicious about dealing with a newbie I can also do escrow with anyone of your choice.
I can also edit the script to your likings (small modifications, such as links, text, etc...).

Some people are using this method by using YouTube videos and such and are making quite some money, since it tells the user no donwload or install is required.
I just found out about bitcoin and was thinking of sharing this to get started on my bitcoin earnings Smiley

If you have any questions just let me know and I will be happy to answer them.

Old Spices are good for You.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: