Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:28:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any updates of sudangold bounty?  (Read 394 times)
blue_hurricanger

Activity: 653
Merit: 183

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 03:34:40 PM

Going to swap doesn't mean it will scam. From what I know, their bounty still ongoing too so you should take your question to Sudangold's bounty manager directly.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
omnik

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 03:51:13 PM

Going to swap doesn't mean it will scam. From what I know, their bounty still ongoing too so you should take your question to Sudangold's bounty manager directly.
There was no exact date when the bounty distribution for Sudan coin will begin and that means the token that will be received by the hunters will be swapped automatically. It looks like OP lack of update to the latest news of sudan
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 04:13:15 PM

Any updates of sudangold bounty?
 I'm confused in sudangold bounty project , because they are going to swap.
 Any chance have it scam?

Please please reply, please dorp your experiences & openion

I did research on sudangold bounty, the campaign happened in 2017, that's a very long time ago, how come they haven't pay up till date?? A scam accusation thread should be opened about this already, and if the team or project has account on this forum it should be bombarded with red trust

Yeah they did a bounty back in 2017 and recently conduct another bounty again, in fact when I saw that bounty I knew they might probably end up doing the same thing they did in 2017, maybe most people who participated in this their recent bounty are not aware of the previous one, if they didn't pay this one again I think it would be right to open a scam accusation about them, they can't keep doing this to hunters.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Review Master

Activity: 1428
Merit: 275

BitByte Crypto: https://link3.to/bitbytecrypto

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2020, 04:40:43 PM

There was no exact date when the bounty distribution for Sudan coin will begin and that means the token that will be received by the hunters will be swapped automatically. It looks like OP lack of update to the latest news of sudan
Yeah, OP might not research more about this. As of the last update from the official Bounty support group, Bounty manager closed the complaining form and focused on the final calculations of tokens and they will announce the date of distribution of sudan gold coin bounty when they will finish the final calculation of tokens. Also the new contract tokens will be distributed to the bounty hunters. All of these are from the main source. So all hunters need to wait for the final calculations.  Cheesy

▄▄ BITBYTE CRYPTO ▄▄
Be A Crypto Veteran Together
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   TWITTER | TG GROUP | TG CHANNEL | YOUTUBE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 04:54:47 PM

I remember the bounty campaign, it's already listed and trading on Coinsbit and exmarket exchange, the token costs 0.06$ per one, I wonder how you missed this information, I'm guess you don't follow their telegram channel? That's bad
This is true and I don't think the OP missed it. It could be that he was taken aback by the recent happenings with the project. It was listed a few weeks ago on different exchanges but why the SGC team still hasn't deemed it fit to distribute rewards to hunters is what beats me  too. I also participated in the bounty but left midway when I observed the shoddy way the bounty was run. So, if they don't distribute at the end I won't be surprised because I saw a writing on the wall before time.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██