Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:11:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins with Masternode?  (Read 84283 times)
enervey

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 02:48:22 PM

Checkout DAS. Dash fork, 1000 DAS for masternode and only trading around 2700 sat on Nova.

Dash fork
Decentralized Masternode Network
X11 hashing algorithm: 11 rounds of scientific hashing functions (blake, bmw, groestl, jh, keccak, skein, luffa, cubehash, shavite, simd, echo)
Block reward is controlled by: 2222222/(((Difficulty+2600)/9)^2)
CPU/GPU/ASIC mining
Block generation: 2.5 minutes
Premine 3.35%
InstantSend confirmation: ~5 seconds
Difficulty retargets using Dark Gravity Wave
Est. ~18.9M Max Coins
Superior Transaction Anonymity using PrivateSend

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1988059
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BiaPhone

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 03:48:50 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2038891.new#new
can i buy it ?  Huh Huh Huh
perez70

Activity: 327
Merit: 251

SmartHoldem.IO

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 10:46:29 AM

Why not?
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/CRM/BTC
0.22 BTC for Masternode and it's yours

SMARTHOLDEM.IO GAMING PLATFORM & POKER ROOM
COMMUNITY | T.ME | BITCOIN TALK
kimkibu

Activity: 561
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:17:54 AM

When DASH masternode came I hesitated and didnt buy it. PIVX was very cheap and I thought it is not going somewhere, I just bought 5k. I could buy 100k and be rich now. A few month ago I looked at the coins with masternode and I found Chaincoin, I doubted about it and I just bought 1300 chc. i could buy a mln chc and now i was a millionaire. Now I know I made a mistake not buying these masternode coins. i told myself it is not too late and I can just start to buy affordable masternodes. The reason these coins grow is that 1. masternodes give rewards, 2. By having masternode the coins will be locked away and it helps rise of value. Now after much experience and regret I started to buy cheap masternodes cause I cant aford expensive ones. Full disclosue, I have 14 mastenodes right now and I am going to buy cheap ones until I collect 100 masternodes. In avarage if one mastenode in 2018 give me 100 usd a month i will earn 10k usd a month. So far I have Eternity, Syndicate, coinonat, Neutron, Terracoin trc (not Teracoin), 8bit, PosW, Incakoin, Amsterdamcoin, Flaxscript, Renoscoin, and counting. Most promising ones are Syndicate and eternity. I believe if you follow my path you will become rich in near future with passive income for rest of your life. Just buy 100 masternodes and let a PC work for you. The more value of a coin raises the more rewards in USD for MN holders. Good luck. 
I agree with you on the potential of altcoin masternode, but not on the most promising ..

For my part I like very much:

- BITSEND: very good project with a strong team, and a long term vision. And one of the best wallet on the market.
- RENOS: very good community, and very good leadership, but the project is reconstruction phase, so we have to follow it very closely.
- SIBCOIN: Russian project that no one is watching. This is a mistake, with 6000 active masternode, this is the part that has the most active masternode in the world. This is a very important sign of very high support from the community and minors. You must be wary of Sibcoin!
- NEOSCOIN: Very good developer and excellent community, and a decentralized web project that has a lot of potential. A very promising idea of ​​decentralized governance
- TERRACOIN: One of the oldest crypto currency, an interesting name on which to capitalize. An intelligent and responsive developer, and a foundation project that can have potential.
- ZENCASH: do not forget Zencash, it is a DASH with a really better technology (with IFPS / zeroknowledge), and a remuneration of masternodes that will increase. The potential is really very interesting with more solid investors!

Thanks rowenta01, nice analysis. I will buy eventually as many masternodes as i can from all coins with masternode, soon or later one of them can take off. I want to retired early by holding 100 masternodes. I beleive eventually I will have a passive income of 10k a month. (Average 100 usd per masternode a month). I suggest everyone reading this text to det same otherwise you regret i future.

so correct me if im wrong; you got 14 mns from 7 different coins right? how much are you paying for monthly to the vps companys?
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 03:12:53 PM

i want to know, how many coins required to create waves and stratis masternodes. advance thanks to the person, who provide me this info.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:06:20 AM

PepeCoin has masternodes now too!!!!

https://twitter.com/pepecoins/status/888624780513087489

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
Jafri101

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 12:17:22 PM

can anyone tell what happened to linda coin masternodes?? see its price falling go 2satoshi from 8... anyone..any idea..??
Steven3iii

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:24:07 PM

The masternodes do prevent price manipulation. By manipulating price. But what are they all going to be used for?

It gets a bit scammy.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
2xjO9M3P

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:05:42 PM

The masternodes do prevent price manipulation. By manipulating price. But what are they all going to be used for?

It gets a bit scammy.

Looking at CHC price over the past 2 weeks, I'm not so sure I agree. In theory it would, but even in the craze that was CHC, only about 13% of coins were locked up in MN.

can anyone tell what happened to linda coin masternodes?? see its price falling go 2satoshi from 8... anyone..any idea..??

They didn't C/P the code from 8Bit as well, as they could have, and MN is currently broken.
Damage_Dealer

Activity: 331
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:17:05 PM

DAS is relatively cheap right now for a masternode coin.
Jafri101

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:17:47 PM

It gets a bit scammy.

Looking at CHC price over the past 2 weeks, I'm not so sure I agree. In theory it would, but even in the craze that was CHC, only about 13% of coins were locked up in MN.

They didn't C/P the code from 8Bit as well, as they could have, and MN is currently broken.
u see it coming up again??
2xjO9M3P

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:35:02 PM

It gets a bit scammy.

u see it coming up again??

I have no idea.
I suspect that if MN gets working the coin should get a bump upwards, but I have no opinion on what level it will settle at.
Extrawelt

Activity: 110

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 06:49:08 PM

Look at all here: https://masternodes.pro

The best known Masternodes are listed here, you can pay 200$ then your Coin is listed Cheesy

◢▼▼◣                    ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦  DIAMOND [DMD] - Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure  ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
◥▲▲◤
    ◥◤             ✦ Diamond ChartDiamond Multipool CloudminingDiamond Bitcointalk Thread
Metros

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:52:32 PM

The best known Masternodes are listed here, you can pay 200$ then your Coin is listed Cheesy

Very small list, there are tons of coins with masternodes/supernodes etc..

Many coins that are stakeable as well that gives similar (or lil bit less interest) compare to masternode.
Extrawelt

Activity: 110

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 07:04:18 PM

Very small list, there are tons of coins with masternodes/supernodes etc..

Many coins that are stakeable as well that gives similar (or lil bit less interest) compare to masternode.

If you are right but it is still interesting I think.

Let us look into the future Smiley

◢▼▼◣                    ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦  DIAMOND [DMD] - Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure  ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
◥▲▲◤
    ◥◤             ✦ Diamond ChartDiamond Multipool CloudminingDiamond Bitcointalk Thread
cryptic6

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:50:33 PM

I still think that one of you bright boys/girls should launch ( ICO ) a Masternode Fund Coin ..

Invest the ICO proceeds by establishing Masternodes in a diversified list of MN coins ..
Distribute the MN income monthly to the coin/share holders ..
The Fund "coin" should trade at NAV ..
Probably a non starter if US based due to SEC regulations but the idea has merit ..
FYI even with the current dump it still costs ~$140,000 for just one DASH MN ..

One could also ICO a POS Fund Coin with the same approach ..

Triff ..

There already is such "fund". Just look up for MASS. It's currently in ICO.
http://mass.cloud/

I haven't explored it in detail this is from ICO Alert Report:

MASS is an acronym for Masternode And Staking Service, indicating the proposition behind the MASS
project - users contribute to a fund in exchange for MASS tokens that entitle the holder to a share of the
staking reward proportional to the amount of MASS token value users have assigned for staking. MASS
will use the Ethereum collected in their crowdsale to purchase sufficient amounts of various cryptocurrencies
to run a masternode if the option is available (e.g. Dash, where 1000 coins must be staked to
become a masternode operator) or to stake high reward coins that will retain or appreciate their value.
10% of MASS generated in the crowdsale will be routed to an operational fund to help the MASS team
optimize the security and smooth operation of the platform during the first year, and 100% of payments
from masternodes and staking rewards will be distributed proportionally among token holders.

cryptic6

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:03:27 PM

https://www.icoalert.com/ICO-Alert-Report-MASS.pdf

Besides official website this is the ICO Alert Report.

Keeping an eye on it and might give it a shot.
pueblos

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:14:03 PM

Does a master node only rewards me with coins if the device on which it is running is plugged in? So no reward if my pc is shut down, do i get this right?
cryptic6

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:11:42 PM

Does a master node only rewards me with coins if the device on which it is running is plugged in? So no reward if my pc is shut down, do i get this right?

Masternode needs to be online. A good explanation from ChainCoin:

A Masternode is a server that performs service functions on a blockchain; such as instant send, coin mixing to support privacy, and aids in stabilizing the network. In return, masternodes are paid rewards, dividends in the form of Chaincoin on a periodic basis, for providing important services.

There are coins which supports rewards based on pure "holding" them in the wallet. (this is not staking) E.g. NEO (previously AntShares) is a specific example. For NEO, you would need to just keep coins in your wallet and you will be rewarded by NeoGAS (functions as Gas for Ethereum). This is more a dividend like approach.

In the case of NEO, you can keep your wallet completely offline and you're still getting rewards.

cryptic6

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:23:18 PM

This is another good list of altcoins supporting Masternodes along with collateral limits:
https://www.investitin.com/masternode-list/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: