Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:25:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KIBO - First Blockchain Lottery  (Read 24102 times)
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 08:49:20 AM

http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/kibo-partners-review-unregulated-bitcoin-lottery/
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 02:32:08 PM

why should I pay KIBO PLATFORMS 10 ETH??? which gives me the advantage of this payment Huh

you have to pay them for you to get a referral link which you then need to spam in order to earn "commissions"

they are essentially an MLM type scammy scheme that's trying to operate under the guise of buzzwords such as "smart-contacts", "cryptocurrency", ethereum", "blockchain".....

KiboPlatform (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2016, 02:35:46 PM

Dear troll,
According to this wonderful magazine, we have had to close six months ago with gap instead of money. I would like to draw your attention to the fact that it is one of the dirtiest resources on the Internet, which makes facts that slings mud on different companies, thus attracting attention and earning on advertising, which you can see on the main page, on the right. Unfortunately people are construct in such way that they are more attracted to the negative information, and those who don’t know how to work honestly, earn on this. You have outdated information, and this article and all of your massages will share the same fate. Information on this resource is untrue and it’s easy to prove just by going to our website and read it. You will find a huge number of inconsistencies. Our offer is not designed for people who are not educated enough to understand that what we are doing. We are not going to convince anyone, Kibo will launch anyway and it’s obvious to anyone who see how far we've come in just one year of development. Those who stay with you it’s their problem, not ours, trust us. All your posts are the same and can fight off the desire to participate in Kibo only in those people who have the same level of intelligence as you. This level is easy to follow by viewing all your messages. You can write as much as you want, we’ve even started to have fun: slightly_smiling_face: But it doesn’t affect our plans and what we're going to do. Kibo will launch anyway, and we already have everything to do it. Thank you for your diligence, dear troll. Apparently, our project is really interesting, since trolls are giving him so much attention.

KIBO Lotto is a First Blockchain Lottery based on Smart Contracts. ICO coming!
KiboPlatform (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2016, 04:16:41 PM

We're approaching $2 400 000 mark. Op's normal!

someone111

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 12:47:25 AM

Bad combination. Asking for a high investment. And staying anonymous at the same time.

Why 100 ETH minimum investment?!?

I know, you keep telling you talked to people at conferences and are not totally anonymous. Talk is cheap. I have no way to verify that. Do any respected members of the ETH community talk to you and remember you? Anyone who could confirm that you even exist?

-
KiboPlatform (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 06:49:33 AM

Bad combination. Asking for a high investment. And staying anonymous at the same time.

I know, you keep telling you talked to people at conferences and are not totally anonymous. Talk is cheap. I have no way to verify that. Do any respected members of the ETH community talk to you and remember you? Anyone who could confirm that you even exist?

If we give everyone an opportunity to buy KIBIT, then we will reduce the motivation of Kibo Platform owners to attract customers. Thus, lower our potential for development. If the platform owner has KIBIT, he can count on income without doing anything, and such thoughts decrease his motivation for action. If we reduce the motivation of thousands partners to grow client network, we reduce potential of affiliate network for several times. This is contrary to the objectives of KIBO LOTTO. We plan to earn income from customer base. This means that first of all we are interested in partners that have maximum motivation in growing customer base.

Rkana

Activity: 281

RK Coin Services - Alt Coins Dev (ETH-BTC & More)

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 07:26:34 AM

If we give everyone an opportunity to buy KIBIT, then we will reduce the motivation of Kibo Platform owners to attract customers. Thus, lower our potential for development. If the platform owner has KIBIT, he can count on income without doing anything, and such thoughts decrease his motivation for action. If we reduce the motivation of thousands partners to grow client network, we reduce potential of affiliate network for several times. This is contrary to the objectives of KIBO LOTTO. We plan to earn income from customer base. This means that first of all we are interested in partners that have maximum motivation in growing customer base.
You replied to his post and forgot the important part which make this whole project look suspicious.

Why you keep avoiding questions like these? and you want people to just give you money.

I Do COIN SERVICES (WEB JsWALLET + INSIGHT EXPLORER | ELECTRUM)
I Can Make You an ETH OR BTC ALTCOIN And OTHER COIN DEVELOPMENT - PM Me For More Info
rnr

Activity: 247

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 08:57:04 AM

With KIBIT they founded an excellent Network Marketing (MLM) strategy. I simply not see where all the crypto players and "real world" adopters should come from. I doubt that there will be huge commissions for the platform owners nor for Kibo itself.
rnr

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 09:13:36 AM

Something like that  Grin

@Kibo: Any information about your estimated active lotto players and revenue for the first year?
ecawyna

Activity: 294

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 09:37:03 AM

Developer reject to reveal their identity. Pyramid scam project. Please avoid.

▄▄█████████▄                    ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄█████████████████▄             ▄████████████████▄
   █████            ▀█████        ▄█████            █████
  ████                 █████    █████                 ████
 ███                    ▀████    ██                     ███
▐███                      █████                         ▐███
███▌                        ████           ▐████████████████
▐███                         ▀████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ████                   ██▄    █████                    ▄▄▄
  ████                ██████    ▀████▄                ▄███
   ▀█████          ███████        ▀█████▄          ▄████▀
      █████████████████              ▀████████████████▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀                      ▀▀██████▀▀
  æ t e r n i t y
  The Oracle Machine
          ██
      ▄██ ██ ██▄
     ▐██  ██  ██
     ▐██      ██
     ▐██  ▄▄  ██
     ▐██▄▐██ ▄██
       ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
      ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
     ▐██ ▐██ ▀██
     ▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
     ▐██     ▐██
     ▐██ ▐██ ▄██
      ▀█ ▐██ █▀
         ▐██
✅ Unchained Smart Contracts
✅ Decentralized Oracle
✅ Turing-Complete
✅ State-Channels
✅ Infinitly Scalable
     ██
 ▄██ ██ ██▄
▐██  ██  ██
▐██      ██
▐██  ▄▄  ██
▐██▄▐██ ▄██
  ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
 ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
▐██ ▐██ ▀██
▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
▐██     ▐██
▐██ ▐██ ▄██
 ▀█ ▐██ █▀
    ▐██
[ WHITEPAPER]                     ██
                   ▄██▌
                  ████
                ▄█████
              ▄██████▌
             ████████
           ▄█████████   ▄▄▄▄
          █████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████▀
       ██▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
              ▐███████▀
              ██████▀
              █████▀
             ▐███▀
             ███
             █▀
(en)Lightning
Smart Contracts
|TESTNET|
czenrique

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 10:14:24 AM

If you sold in ICO 40M KBT, what happens with 60M unsolded tokens?
czenrique

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 10:30:49 AM

And on kibit platform website you have error in sale conditions:

From October 11 to October 25 the platform owner will be paid out 10 % from 4 levels of the client base.
From November 25 to November 10 the platform owner will be paid out 10 % from 3 levels of the client base.
ronald0cz

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 10:32:26 AM

Developer reject to reveal their identity. Pyramid scam project. Please avoid.

Fully agree. 100% pyramid scam project.
rnr

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 10:38:01 AM

I would not accuse them a scam. MLM is legit. Especially in such a market.

And, that´s a fact, lotto platforms providers as Kibo are huge profitable. Well, and that´s the bottle neck, with fiat.

And i can´t see where they want to generate that huge amount of players in the crypto scene.
czenrique

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 10:46:10 AM

Kibit tokens are very overpriced.

For 100ETH (1300USD) you get 5000KBT.
And 5000KBT = 1USD revenue for 500 000USD Kibo lotto turnover.
rnr

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 10:51:20 AM

Sure about that math?  Shocked
Xtar

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 10:58:13 AM

I would not accuse them a scam. MLM is legit. Especially in such a market.

And, that´s a fact, lotto platforms providers as Kibo are huge profitable. Well, and that´s the bottle neck, with fiat.

And i can´t see where they want to generate that huge amount of players in the crypto scene.
+1 Referral system is legit and it works! Is Uber pyramid or scam? No.

Crypto scene is growing. And growing fast.
czenrique

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 11:10:53 AM

Sure about that math?  Shocked

Yes, 4% from every ticket will be distributed to 100M KBT.

5000KBT = 1/20000 of 100M KBT

4:20000 = 0.0002

So, holder of 5000KBT get 0.0002% from sold ticket.

And 0.0002% from 500000USD is 1USD.
bedskills

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 11:21:53 AM

Crypto Amway? Multi-level marketing scam, sorry for those invested so much money, MLM is illegal in many countries, so it can be defined as illegal or scam. Byebye your money.   Angry Angry

KiboPlatform (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 11:37:11 AM

If you sold in ICO 40M KBT, what happens with 60M unsolded tokens?

According to the terms and conditions laid down in the contract, 4 % of turnover generated by gamers on all KIBO Lotto platforms will be distributed between the 100,000,000 KBT that are implemented at the ICO stage. If not all KBTs are sold, 4 % from turnover will be accrued also on unsold tokens in accordance with the terms and conditions laid down in the contract.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: