Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:08:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KIBO - First Blockchain Lottery  (Read 24102 times)
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 11:41:39 AM

If you sold in ICO 40M KBT, what happens with 60M unsolded tokens?

According to the terms and conditions laid down in the contract, 4 % of turnover generated by gamers on all KIBO Lotto platforms will be distributed between the 100,000,000 KBT that are implemented at the ICO stage. If not all KBTs are sold, 4 % from turnover will be accrued also on unsold tokens in accordance with the terms and conditions laid down in the contract.

so you saying that the 60% of unsold tokens also get a share of the 4% of the turnover?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KiboPlatform (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 11:58:43 AM

KIBO PLATFORM your gaming platform for $ 130 with a marketing budget of $ 2 500 000

In this article I will try to tell you in simple terms what possibilities KIBO PLATFORM provides for each owner. Detailed answer to the questions why the platform is just $ 130 and why the company sells these platforms, you can find on our web site. Here we will talk about what the platform is and what kind of tools it offers to partners for expansion of customer base. In the end, I will try to suggest what may be your income from this activity.

So what includes in a platform for $ 130?

• Your own gaming platform in 14 languages, which offers a solution to the major issues on the market today
• Control panel with full statistics of all transactions on your platform
• Daily calculation of profits
• The complete absence of fees and restrictions on withdrawals.
• Technical inability to interfere your business by a third party, and 100% guarantee of your income payment.
• Ready-made tools to quickly build customer base on your platform
Virtually all of this you can see after a simple registration on the web site, but in the last paragraph I will focus in more detail.

Where income comes from?

Each owner of the platform receives 10% of each lottery ticket purchased on his platform, by all users down to level 5 on a regular basis. This is fundamentally different from the affiliate programs that exist today in the market. Typically, the company offers no more than 1 level of income. I.e., you get the income from those customers which you personally attracted. On KIBO PLATFORM you receive income from personally attracted customers, as well as from all customers which were attracted by your customers down to level 5. And it is this that has the potential of large income. The fact is that if your customers will recommend platform to their friends, the number of customers on your platform down to level 5 can make up to a few thousand users. And it’s only if you’ve attracted just a few customers. In order for your customers to recommend lotto to their friends and your customer base to increase independently, we build in the platform a powerful marketing tool which works without you. The basis of this tool is a series of free draws, which will start at the launch of KIBO PLATFORM. The size of prize fund of this free draws depends on the results of ICO, which began on October 1 and ends on November 10th. But we can already say that the prize fund will be several million dollars, because at the second day of sales the size of funds raised reached the point of 2 500 000 $. What does it mean?
This means that for $ 130 you will get not just a finished gaming platform with all the benefits, but also a powerful tool for engaging customer base with the marketing budget of $ 2 500 000. To start the growth of customer bases on your platform you just need to build the first line of customers. You can do this by giving others free tickets to a series of draws with large cash prizes. What could be simpler?
Then the company motivates your customers to do the same, and your customer base starts to grow exponentially without you. Further, the company begins to convert your customers into paying ones, and your income starts to grow. Minimum effort and you can get a growing source of income.
So, we understood where the audience comes from, now let’s talk about income.

How much your income can be?

I think everyone would agree with me that any Internet user can present free tickets to his friends on social networks to participate in a series of free draws with a prize fund of $ 2.5 million. How many friends can it be? I think 50 people in a few hours with a cup of hot tea in hand will not be a problem for anyone.
So in total you have 50 customers on the first level. Let’s assume that your customers were not as active as you are, and didn’t invite average 50 people, only 3 each. What will your customer base be down to level 5 in this case?
Level 1–50 customers
Level 2–150 customers
Level 3–450 customers
Level 4–1350 customers
Level 5–4050 customers
Total 6050, which is not bad consider that only 50 of them were invited by you.
Today in the world average statistical user spends on tickets purchase around $ 30–40 per month. Let’s not be so optimistic, and assume that your users will likely spend $ 5 on tickets purchase. This means that when such scenario monthly turnover of your platform will be $ 30,250. Your income as platform owner is 10% that in money terms is $ 3,025 per month.
Let’s sum this up. You bought a platform for $130 and at the start spend a few hours at invitation of the first customers. That’s probably all your investments, after your income is increasing by itself. Of course no one is stopping you from inviting more customers, there are no restrictions, and it’s your choice. But running process of customer base growth will work without you after first step. All of your earnings depend on the size of your efforts at the start.
Of course everyone has different needs, but I think many will agree with me that this is a very good return considering such investments of time and money.

Little bit about income from KIBIT tokens.

Since there are more and more platform owners around the world, it begs the question how much can KIBIT tokens bring even in this scenario. To this question you can answer yourself. Just multiply the turnover on the platform (we come up with $ 30,250 in the example), the number of platforms that will participate in the start, and divide 4% of this amount by 100 million KIBIT. Then multiply income of one KIBIT on the amount of KIBITs you purchased, and you get the amount of your proposed monthly income in this scenario.
Of course it’s only an assumption and it isn’t in any way guarantee. But you can admit that this assumption has a clear logic and enough reserved prognosis. In the end, every one of you can make your own forecasts with your own fairer figures.
I hope that I was able to bring some important points to each reader. This article aims to give an understanding of what benefits you can make from this offer, and what risk/profit ratio it has. This thought-provoking information for you and I hope you didn’t spent those few minutes in vain. In the near future we will see what KIBO have become. In the meantime, we’re moving on, and you can still join KIBO those days.
Thank you for your time.
You can learn about the details here: https://kiboplatform.net

KIBO Lotto is a First Blockchain Lottery based on Smart Contracts. ICO coming!
likevirgins

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 11:59:55 AM

How much money you have got so far?
czenrique

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 12:09:12 PM

According to the terms and conditions laid down in the contract, 4 % of turnover generated by gamers on all KIBO Lotto platforms will be distributed between the 100,000,000 KBT that are implemented at the ICO stage. If not all KBTs are sold, 4 % from turnover will be accrued also on unsold tokens in accordance with the terms and conditions laid down in the contract.
And who will hold this unsolded tokens? Development team or will be fair distributed to KBT buyers? And will be this unsolded tokens tradeable after ICO?

BitPotus

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 12:39:26 PM

okay, so this 4% is distributed over the 100,000,000 tokens.

Who gets the dividends for the unsold tokens?

KiboPlatform (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 01:06:00 PM

And who will hold this unsolded tokens? Development team or will be fair distributed to KBT buyers? And will be this unsolded tokens tradeable after ICO?

According to the contract conditions, between the KBT 100 million (implemented at the stage of ICO) will be distributed 4% of turnover generated by players on all KIBO Lotto Platforms. If not all KBT is sold, 4% of the turnover will be charged on unsold tokens as well, according to the conditions in the contract. These tokens are the property of Kibo and can be sent to any place on the team's disposal.

KiboPlatform (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 01:10:35 PM

How much money you have got so far?

Collected funds starisric in real time is on home page of our website https://kiboplatform.net
At the moment we are reaching the point of $ 2 600 000.

BitPotus

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 01:13:37 PM

According to the contract conditions, between the KBT 100 million (implemented at the stage of ICO) will be distributed 4% of turnover generated by players on all KIBO Lotto Platforms. If not all KBT is sold, 4% of the turnover will be charged on unsold tokens as well, according to the conditions in the contract. These tokens are the property of Kibo and can be sent to any place on the team's disposal.

Wow, really well thought out plan.

Kibo makes bank regardless....

Wink
czenrique

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 01:30:17 PM

How much your income can be?

I think everyone would agree with me that any Internet user can present free tickets to his friends on social networks to participate in a series of free draws with a prize fund of $ 2.5 million. How many friends can it be? I think 50 people in a few hours with a cup of hot tea in hand will not be a problem for anyone.
So in total you have 50 customers on the first level. Let’s assume that your customers were not as active as you are, and didn’t invite average 50 people, only 3 each. What will your customer base be down to level 5 in this case?
Level 1–50 customers
Level 2–150 customers
Level 3–450 customers
Level 4–1350 customers
Level 5–4050 customers
Total 6050, which is not bad consider that only 50 of them were invited by you.
Today in the world average statistical user spends on tickets purchase around $ 30–40 per month. Let’s not be so optimistic, and assume that your users will likely spend $ 5 on tickets purchase. This means that when such scenario monthly turnover of your platform will be $ 30,250. Your income as platform owner is 10% that in money terms is $ 3,025 per month.
Let’s sum this up. You bought a platform for $130 and at the start spend a few hours at invitation of the first customers. That’s probably all your investments, after your income is increasing by itself. Of course no one is stopping you from inviting more customers, there are no restrictions, and it’s your choice. But running process of customer base growth will work without you after first step. All of your earnings depend on the size of your efforts at the start.
Of course everyone has different needs, but I think many will agree with me that this is a very good return considering such investments of time and money.

Are you shure that this calculation is right?
So if am I platform owner that i have 10% from all client tickets 5 level deep.
czenrique

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 01:46:16 PM

https://s18.postimg.org/cky7webrd/pyramida.png

Please explain.
If Platform owner get 10% from all clients. How much money get blue client from green and orange clients?
czenrique

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 02:10:12 PM

And so if platform owner reffer platform owner and his client also buy Kibo platform and referral of this user buy Kibo platform and buy loto ticket? This is theoreticaly 50% commision of ticket price for platform owners (10% for Kibo platform owner 5 levels deep) and this make no sense.
Rkana

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

RK Coin Services - Alt Coins Dev (ETH-BTC & More)

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 03:30:25 PM

Bad combination. Asking for a high investment. And staying anonymous at the same time.

Why 100 ETH minimum investment?!?

I know, you keep telling you talked to people at conferences and are not totally anonymous. Talk is cheap. I have no way to verify that. Do any respected members of the ETH community talk to you and remember you? Anyone who could confirm that you even exist?

If we give everyone an opportunity to buy KIBIT, then we will reduce the motivation of Kibo Platform owners to attract customers. Thus, lower our potential for development. If the platform owner has KIBIT, he can count on income without doing anything, and such thoughts decrease his motivation for action. If we reduce the motivation of thousands partners to grow client network, we reduce potential of affiliate network for several times. This is contrary to the objectives of KIBO LOTTO. We plan to earn income from customer base. This means that first of all we are interested in partners that have maximum motivation in growing customer base.
You replied to his post and forgot the important part which make this whole project look suspicious.

I know, you keep telling you talked to people at conferences and are not totally anonymous. Talk is cheap. I have no way to verify that. Do any respected members of the ETH community talk to you and remember you? Anyone who could confirm that you even exist?

Why you keep avoiding questions like these? and you want people to just give you money.
Im bumping this @Kibo why no response?  Angry

I Do COIN SERVICES (WEB JsWALLET + INSIGHT EXPLORER | ELECTRUM)
I Can Make You an ETH OR BTC ALTCOIN And OTHER COIN DEVELOPMENT - PM Me For More Info
KiboPlatform (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 03:59:30 PM

Bad combination. Asking for a high investment. And staying anonymous at the same time.

If we give everyone an opportunity to buy KIBIT, then we will reduce the motivation of Kibo Platform owners to attract customers. Thus, lower our potential for development. If the platform owner has KIBIT, he can count on income without doing anything, and such thoughts decrease his motivation for action. If we reduce the motivation of thousands partners to grow client network, we reduce potential of affiliate network for several times. This is contrary to the objectives of KIBO LOTTO. We plan to earn income from customer base. This means that first of all we are interested in partners that have maximum motivation in growing customer base.
You replied to his post and forgot the important part which make this whole project look suspicious.

Why you keep avoiding questions like these? and you want people to just give you money.

We’ve repeatedly said that we don’t have any sort of anonymity and shared links to members of our team and video conferences in many chat rooms and resources. We see that this issue is receiving a lot of attention and we’ve decided to publish our team in the next few days.

MairaObergh

Activity: 270
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 04:06:09 PM

Lotto everyday, what are the odds of winning? And how many people play? This could be interesting?
MairaObergh

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 04:09:13 PM

How is this a pyramid scheme?
Rkana

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

RK Coin Services - Alt Coins Dev (ETH-BTC & More)

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 04:21:31 PM

We’ve repeatedly said that we don’t have any sort of anonymity and shared links to members of our team and video conferences in many chat rooms and resources. We see that this issue is receiving a lot of attention and we’ve decided to publish our team in the next few days.
Good now you are talking. The community want to see a legit Team. Also the issue with the unsold coins is a big red flag to look into.

I Do COIN SERVICES (WEB JsWALLET + INSIGHT EXPLORER | ELECTRUM)
I Can Make You an ETH OR BTC ALTCOIN And OTHER COIN DEVELOPMENT - PM Me For More Info
MairaObergh

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 04:51:07 PM

Yes, if you want a legit team. You have to show your identity.
czenrique

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 04:54:45 PM

Please can you reply?
Platform owner get 10% from all users 5 level deep and how many % from referral get user which dont have Kibo platform? Somwhere I read 1% from all users 7 levels deep. Is this true or how is it?
KiboPlatform (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 04:56:07 PM

Please explain.
If Platform owner get 10% from all clients. How much money get blue client from green and orange clients?

Note that the client doesn’t receive the income from ticket sales. Only platform owner receive 10% of ticket purchase. Customers receive only 5% of win of those customers who’ve been invited by them down to level 3. Especially for this purpose +15% is included in the prize pool. They pays 5% top 3 levels for each user, in case a winner has top users who invited him.

KiboPlatform (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 05:15:11 PM

The first KIBIT price change tonight !

Tonight at 1 AM GMT the price of KIBIT will increase by 20%. Once this happens, for 100ETH you can buy 4000 KIBIT, instead of 5000 KIBIT as it is now.
We want to share with you some of the assumptions on what KIBIT can give you KIBIT if you own them. If you’re interesting in this question, this article is for you.

After KIBO Platform launch tokens KIBIT will bring daily and mathematically clear income to its owner. The cost of such token on the market is made not only from income, but from a variety of factors, one of which is the platform development potential and possible ways to monetize the audience.

The cost of companies is formed from the way their audience can be monetized in the future. The most famous example is Facebook, which, just a few years ago, stopped operating at a loss and now brings in about $6 billion of net profit per year, while the total value of Facebook shares is now about $310 billion. This example shows that the share value of a company that is developing on a promising market can be 50 times more than its annual income. This is only one example, of which there are many.

Smart contract technology has made it possible to offer a product to the $286 billion annual turnover lottery market that is head and shoulders above what is currently available. In case of successful development, KIBO LOTTO will have the opportunity to get not just an audience with clear monetization. We have reason to believe that we can get the largest audience to date with the experience of using cryptocurrency. This opens up huge opportunities for further development. This assumption is based on the results of preliminary tests that within 7 days allowed us to increase the audience ten-fold. You can easily calculate what audience the platform can get in the first months if several thousand partners attract just a few hundred clients to their platforms, which will start a fast growth.

Of course KIBO LOTTO does not claim the whole lotto market, but it should be noted that KIBO is the first international lottery offering such advantages and already has 3,500 affiliates all over the world. Number of affiliates is increasing during the ICO. Each of these affiliates has a direct financial interest in developing their client base as soon as KIBO LOTTO starts. I am not talking about investors, but affiliates who are all ready, from the start, to use their experience and the powerful marketing tools provided by the company, which I think you already know about.

Today, we see no reason why KIBO cannot become one of the biggest international lotteries in the new emerging market.

It is clear that it has great development potential. It is also clear that, over time, the lottery market will go online, so cryptocurrency and KIBO LOTTO launch will add to its momentum. This is already happening in the gaming industry and beyond. If we had not set ourselves the task of becoming a leader in this field, the KIBO project would not exist.

Let’s get back to figures

What if KIBO LOTTO has a turnover of 2% of the lotto market in the future? This would mean that the investor would receive the amount he/she has invested in the form of monthly income and the value of his/her shares would be ten or hundred times greater than the investment. We also accept such a scenario.

Today we offer a product with clear market launch mechanisms and a ready-made basis for its implementation. A referral system with a weaker motivation allowed companies such as UBER to get a huge market share in its niche within a short period of time. This percentage is much higher than 2%. We see no reason why we cannot try to get a similar effect on an empty market using an obviously working development model. If this happens, the income per purchased KIBIT could pleasantly surprise even the bravest optimists.

Nobody is saying that tomorrow the KIBIT cost will increase 100-fold, we will see the results later. Of course it’s only an assumption and it isn’t in any way guarantee. But you can admit that this assumption has a clear logic and enough reserved prognosis. In the end, every one of you can make your own forecasts and the results we will know after KIBO launch. We can only add that large team of professionals is working on KIBO project and we are confident in the success of KIBO LOTTO.

Meanwhile, our ICO continues, and tonight will be the first increase in KIBO tokens by 20%. If you are considering KIBIT purchase, remember this.

https://kiboplatform.net

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: