Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:32:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: We sell cheap cigarettes  (Read 579 times)
smokerrr (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 09:37:52 AM

Smoke-Spot
Cigarettes and More

A wide variety of premium brands and fine tobacco can be found on our website at amazingly affordable prices.

Being imported from Bratislava, prices for our cigarettes are 2.5 times lower than the market price.

www.Smoke-Spot.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitdumper

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

One world One currency, Bitcoin.

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 10:09:25 AM

i saw your site and its good welli don't really smoke by the way mate you have posted this promotion in the wrong section.kindly move the topic to marketplace board at servic section thank you

bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 10:15:53 AM

As mentioned above move this post to marketplace/goods section, it would be more suited there.

Can you guarantee shipping to Australia?

Reckognize

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 01:33:42 PM

I just ordered a few days ago and today i received my package, i didnt thought that this is real at first.

Perfectly. The packages of cigarretes are like i know them, they seem original, the smoke is original too.

I just registered here for posting this feedback, i will order again soon

Thanks!
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 01:57:33 PM

I just ordered a few days ago and today i received my package, i didnt thought that this is real at first.

Perfectly. The packages of cigarretes are like i know them, they seem original, the smoke is original too.

Thanks!
What is this? Some kind of self vouch? I don't see how someone can believe a newbie here in the forum posting to vouch a newly opened service. I am interested in the service but unfortunately my location is too far. Anyway, let's hope this one is a legitimate business.
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 01:41:33 AM

Thanks!
What is this? Some kind of self vouch? I don't see how someone can believe a newbie here in the forum posting to vouch a newly opened service. I am interested in the service but unfortunately my location is too far. Anyway, let's hope this one is a legitimate business.
Exactly what i suspected,  brand new account with no history of this transaction or any and on his first post vouchers for this, complete bullshit from the OP's alt account would be the best guess.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: