Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:43:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: would you buy 1kg of whole leaves  (Voting closed: October 30, 2016, 10:37:08 AM)
Yes - 1 (50%)
No - 0 (0%)
Depends on price - 1 (50%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Swim asks: Any interest in Natural Tobacco leaves  (Read 469 times)
rockstar338 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 10:37:08 AM

Hi,

Swim asks if there is any interest in unprocessed/natural tobacco leaves packed/kg. Virginia flue cured or Burley air cured.

Best regards,

me and Swim

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ArmyofFUD

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 11:02:10 AM

Hi,

Swim asks if there is any interest in unprocessed/natural tobacco leaves packed/kg. Virginia flue cured or Burley air cured.

Best regards,

me and Swim
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 10:10:50 AM

FYI, you can get yourself in quite a bit of trouble if you don't have the right permits to sell this.
rockstar338 (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 11:17:14 AM

FYI, you can get yourself in quite a bit of trouble if you don't have the right permits to sell this.

you know why that is? Because there is 1% of dickheads ruling this world. Monopolizing people's rights till a point a normal life is not possible anymore.

Just like Big Pharma, who is allowed to kill multiple times the amount of people Hitler did a year.

But what you say is true. Some people just didn't want to become dickheads, but maybe we all have to due to this struggle.

Look, if the tobacco companies would pay like some you'd know they roi over 5000% to kill people with state's support.

Oh yeah, that's what you stated in your post already

Swim told me it was just curiousness
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 04:19:35 PM

you know why that is? Because there is 1% of dickheads ruling this world. Monopolizing people's rights till a point a normal life is not possible anymore.

Just like Big Pharma, who is allowed to kill multiple times the amount of people Hitler did a year.

But what you say is true. Some people just didn't want to become dickheads, but maybe we all have to due to this struggle.

Look, if the tobacco companies would pay like some you'd know they roi over 5000% to kill people with state's support.

There are actually a lot of reasons. First and foremost is tax reasons. Second, is its actually relatively easy to do a lot of harm to people with improperly stored tobacco. At this point since your thread is just theoretical, "would people be interested in..." its not an illegal topic, but I'd highly recommend against trying to sell tobacco. The ATF isn't an organization you want to mess with.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2016, 02:01:21 PM

I can't say I disagree, I would just rather not see fellow coiners get raided over something stupid like this. Maybe try selling seeds, that is 100% legal.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: