Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:32:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2016-08-01] Bitcoin Geocaching Game Takara Adds Support for Counterparty Tokens  (Read 393 times)
sirohige (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 11:59:00 AM

The first ever Bitcoin geocaching iOS app, Takara, has added support for Counterparty assets, allowing users to hunt and plant bitcoin treasures around the world, using IndieSquare’s API.

Developed by Christian Moss of MandelDuck, users will have the ability to not only find Counterparty tokens, but also bitcoins when they get close enough to them. It’s similar to PokemonGo; however, the only difference is that instead of Pokemon, users will be collecting bitcoins and various tokens that represent different items such as tickets, coupons, company stocks or loyalty points.

Speaking to CCN, lead developer Christian Moss of MandelDuck, said that with Takara adding support for Counterparty tokens this was the start of digital property rather than virtual assets tied to a single use case.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-geocaching-game-takara-adds-support-counterparty-tokens/
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 05:13:13 AM

Wow It really interesting! But unfortunately this app not available for Android user. Still waiting for Android version, will you create it? I hope so, i will install this app in my Android device. For sure. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: