Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 11:29:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't fall for the "ETC being moved by hacker" FUD  (Read 974 times)
raphma

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 02:14:41 PM

I warned you idiots not to invest into it, it's dropping, it will be stable in 1-2.5$ range because the whale / whales that are trying to push this won't quit too easily, there are alot of fools to fool with " etc and eth parity ". And BTC shills that think they are smart getting "cheap ether" are trying hard to fool you aswell.
I have to agree with you there. Any person who has bought ETC criminal coin is a complete and utter muppet and they deserve their money stolen off them when the DAO attacker dumps.
lol... i bought at 100k, made more than 4x times my initial investment but still didn't sold. at worse, i will be stopped at 2x profit.
live with that.  Grin
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 04:23:08 PM

I warned you idiots not to invest into it, it's dropping, it will be stable in 1-2.5$ range because the whale / whales that are trying to push this won't quit too easily, there are alot of fools to fool with " etc and eth parity ". And BTC shills that think they are smart getting "cheap ether" are trying hard to fool you aswell.
I have to agree with you there. Any person who has bought ETC criminal coin is a complete and utter muppet and they deserve their money stolen off them when the DAO attacker dumps.
lol... i bought at 100k, made more than 4x times my initial investment but still didn't sold. at worse, i will be stopped at 2x profit.
live with that.  Grin

I presume these guys are the same person. don't interrupt the conversation between himselves. it's important.
mining1

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 04:28:34 PM

If you talk about me, no i am not. And i dont FUD, i tell the truth, since i have both ETC and ETH. But people are getting cheated by these shills, because they've already heard about ethereum right ? So the most naive ones may think they make a "killing" by buying cheap ethereum, instead their world will be turned upside down because eventualy ETC will run out of greater fools, at which moment speculators will exit the scene.
I don't speculate, i invested in 5-6 projects including ethereum, less in others since they have less potential ofc, and i'll hold it. CAn't you see these idiots trying to scam people of their money by either shilling when they want to sell, or FUD when they wanna buy ? These are pathetic attempts, they arent even smart enough to do it properly and that pisses me off. Like that guy, btcltclitecoinbtc or whatever he calls himself.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: