Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:58:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Large Bitcoin Collider (Collision Finders Pool)  (Read 193114 times)
rico666 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1037

฿ → ∞

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 05:06:51 PM

uhm, could you unblock my IP?
I want to test this a bit more. I couldn't make sure it worked because my IP was blacklisted for running a tampered client.

Which one of the ... let me see ... 7 IPs blocked in the past 30 minutes is it?

And - are you sure you wouldn't want to exchange some experience with user fronti first?

Rico

all non self-referential signatures except mine are lame ... oh wait ...   ·  LBC Thread (News)  ·  Past BURST Activities

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SopaXT

Activity: 158
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:15:09 PM

I want to test this a bit more. I couldn't make sure it worked because my IP was blacklisted for running a tampered client.

And - are you sure you wouldn't want to exchange some experience with user fronti first?

Rico

Well - the IP starting with 77 is probably mine.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:22:50 PM

Rico

Reads to me like this Rico dude is a real Looney Tune ...

"The ONLY backdoor I see is the one I'm gonna use to fuck you in the ass."
Gyrsur
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1518

Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 05:35:41 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2017, 05:45:51 PM by Gyrsur

^^THIS!!

EDIT: in 5 days he want to find a private key of this address 15z9c9sVpu6fwNiK7dMAFgMYSK4GqsGZim which is using just the first 52 of 256 bits.

ryanc

Activity: 105
Merit: 59

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 05:44:24 PM

On that qx again:

Is it really a security issue if I do:
Code:
qx{./hook-start} if (-x './hook-start');

And similar with the other hooks?

I mean that are shell scripts the user writes himself as these should be executed on certain events. How is this supposed to create a shell injection?
That would be the case if the argument to qx would be (there are other places) in a variable - yes?

But not in these cases. Just asking...

Rico

If there's no arguments, or the command is hard coded, there's no security issue with backticks/qx to the best of my knowledge.
ryanc

Activity: 105
Merit: 59

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 05:50:50 PM

Okay, I'll try harder:

https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/65mjm3/bitcoin_wallets_under_siege_from_collider_attack/dgbudsk/?st=j1kfl6t1&sh=53798e72

It's impossible to find the private keys of existing bitcoin wallets unless they're brain wallets, so this project is a false claim. As we say in cryptography, the probability of this event is negligible.
For comparison, it's more profitable to just use your computer for mining. It's actually also more profitable to physically use your computer as a hammer to physically mine in your garden in the hope of finding gold.

There are bad ways to create bitcoin private keys besides brainwallets. Broken PRNGs being one of them, and keys people have deliberately made weak being another.
HTML6

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 06:05:29 PM

Rico

Shocked wow. Personally I believe there are far better uses to computer power and time than this petty theft. It's interesting in a purely scientific way, but I won't be involved.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:19:08 PM

Rico

"The ONLY backdoor I see is the one I'm gonna use to fuck you in the ass."

Shocked wow. Personally I believe there are far better uses to computer power and time than this petty theft. It's interesting in a purely scientific way, but I won't be involved.

In ten minutes I'll be throwing the switch to fire up my Crypto Cyclotron. I estimate that it'll take about two hours to crack all cryptocurrency wallet addresses that have ever been used. Apologies if your lights dim during the powering-up process due to the draw needed from the grid. Light output should return to normal within one minute; unplugged toasters not affected.
monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:50:34 PM

Can someone please provide a brief summary as to the current state of the controversy with this project?

Was it shown it was malware or that it could possibly have been used as malware? Is it safe to use now?

That'll be disappointing if this whole thing turns out to be a scam (although it would explain the enthusiasm for a somewhat hopeless project  Tongue). I mean if you can't trust the Large Bitcoin Collider who can you trust? Although if it was malware in a sense the LBC was being truthful; only their software would be trying to steal the bitcoins through the client rather than the target address  Grin

phzi

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:53:29 PM

Rico666 - are you okay if someone releases a cleaned script with no remote code execution and the various bullshit traps removed?  Pretty trivial to have it auto-update to bypass your savagely bad "authentication" scheme.
rico666 (OP)
Legendary

฿ → ∞

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 08:08:45 PM

Rico666 - are you okay if someone releases a cleaned script with no remote code execution and the various bullshit traps removed?  Pretty trivial to have it auto-update to bypass your savagely bad "authentication" scheme.

I believe, it's way better not to use savagely bad software containing bullshit at all. Why going through the loops of trying to fix it?

At the moment I am changing some issues that were addressed and which I consider valid (host verification, FTP -> HTTPS, qx -> open, etc.), I'm not changing core features that are there for a reason. If you have a problem with that, don't use the software.

https://lbc.cryptoguru.org/man/admin#security

The programs themself do not require any critical Bitcoin infrastructure on the machine. You do not need any blockchain data, or any wallet on a LBC-client machine. If security is paramount, you are encouraged to run LBC in a virtual machine or container to provide more encapsulation. There is some performance loss, but with a good VM configuration this can be kept at a minimum.

If you have concerns running it "on iron" i.e. not in a VM because you run the GPU client, use a dedicated machine. If all of this is not an alternative for you, don't use the software.

If you then still are afraid, LBC could some day mutate on that dedicated machine into some mail-spam sending or DDoS-Zombie machine... my condolences. And then of course don't use the software!

Rico

all non self-referential signatures except mine are lame ... oh wait ...   ·  LBC Thread (News)  ·  Past BURST Activities
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:24:22 PM

If (My guess) you were referring to the name/identity of the Admin-C for cryptoguru.org - you're slightly off and as mentioned, this idea came up (I think in the german forum) some months ago. If you actually took the time to read one of the interviews with me (at bitcoinblog.de - and I guess there is an english translation for the language-barrier-imparied), you'd know by now that I merely rented the domain and some infrastructure. Good try. Next try.

Domain Name: CRYPTOGURU.ORG
Registry Domain ID: D171042650-LROR
Registrar WHOIS Server:
Registrar URL: http://www.psi-usa.info
Updated Date: 2017-02-07T01:40:22Z
Creation Date: 2014-02-06T10:42:29Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2018-02-06T10:42:29Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date:
Registrar: PSI-USA, Inc. dba Domain Robot
Registrar IANA ID: 151
Registrar Abuse Contact Email:
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone:
Reseller:
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID: C147060219-LROR
Registrant Name: Richard Jelinek
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: Krizikova 329/3
Registrant City: Praha
Registrant State/Province: CZ
Registrant Postal Code: 18200
Registrant Country: CZ
Registrant Phone: +420.732666888
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +420.284680110

http://www.freetecredits.com/csp_winners.php?rid=9482

http://richard-jelinek.blogspot.com/

http://en.evilox.com/p/217373

A wise man once said, "Cool story, bro!"

So, here's a Rico666 born in 1978, the same year as Richard Jelinek who owns cryptoguru.org, of which rico666 just happened to contact him to rent the domain because he likes the name. Further, Richard Jelinek went by Rico1978 and Rico78 long before rico666 joined this forum.

Luckily for you folks, my Crypto Cyclotron spit out the odds of such occurring within 4 nanoseconds with the answer being LOLOLOLLLLLOLLLOLLLOOLL... 743 pages long with nothing but LOLLOOLLLLOOLLLL...s on them. Somebody owes me two reams of paper.  Cry

Meanwhile, rico666 informs those that don't want to use his code containing malware, he suggest that you don't use it. Fuckin genius!
monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 09:05:29 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2017, 04:54:50 PM by monsanto

A wise man once said, "Cool story, bro!"

So, here's a Rico666 born in 1978, the same year as Richard Jelinek who owns cryptoguru.org, of which rico666 just happened to contact him to rent the domain because he likes the name. Further, Richard Jelinek went by Rico1978 and Rico78 long before rico666 joined this forum.

Luckily for you folks, my Crypto Cyclotron spit out the odds of such occurring within 4 nanoseconds with the answer being LOLOLOLLLLLOLLLOLLLOOLL... 743 pages long with nothing but LOLLOOLLLLOOLLLL...s on them. Somebody owes me two reams of paper.  Cry

Meanwhile, rico666 informs those that don't want to use his code containing malware, he suggest that you don't use it. Fuckin genius!

literally tears in my eyes  Cheesy. Comedy gold right there.

p.s. sorry too lazy to edit down original post.

edit: I edited
shifty252

Activity: 177
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 09:17:15 PM

Hey Team Shitpost

What's your gain here? In the Altcoins scene, i get it, price manipulation.

But what the actual fuck is your gain shitposting like crazy in a development project? Is this a paid action against rico666?

Also, since it's a development project, stick to the technical details of the project. Got a problem with a person, go make your own threads.
rico666 (OP)
Legendary

฿ → ∞

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 09:18:56 PM

Cheesy I agree. Oh god - please try to contact these people "Carpenter my ass"

I am not.

edit: No really. I mean it. I feel sorry for them, but it cannot be my fault if some Gleb Gamov Lugano sorry ass whatever feels he is investigator extraordinaire and "works" like this. With all sorts of color and size.
Good news for all projects Gleb Gamowski called SCAM. You can relieve now: He's just a sorry idiot who cannot use "the internet"(tm).

Rico

shifty252

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 09:32:51 PM

Hey Team Shitpost

But what the actual fuck is your gain shitposting like crazy in a development project? Is this a paid action against rico666?

Also, since it's a development project, stick to the technical details of the project. Got a problem with a person, go make your own threads.

Yes, stick to the details of the tech presented in the thread like we should've done over at BFL's thread back in the day, never once disclosing Sonny Vleisides' past.  Roll Eyes Were you born a moron or just become one when started sucking the dicks of those behind Large Bitcoin Collider?

We've already uncovered lies by Richard, e.g. claiming that he's not Richard Jelinek. FUCK THE TECH! It's bogus anyway. The ONLY real tech present in this thread is my Crypto Cyclotron.

Since nobody is being sold any "mining gear" here, it's you who's the moron. Keep sucking that sour puss lollipop of yours, you got 40+ pages of posting shit on this forum. Have you made at least 1 useful contribution ? And no, throwing shit like a rabid monkey does not count as useful.
rico666 (OP)
Legendary

฿ → ∞

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 09:33:19 PM

Yes, stick to the details of the tech presented in the thread like we should've done over at BFL's thread back in the day, never once disclosing Sonny Vleisides' past.  Roll Eyes Were you born a moron or just become one when started sucking the dicks of those behind Large Bitcoin Collider?

Oh now I get it. You had involuntary buttseks from BFL and now you are butthurt for all eternity (must have been quite a schlong) so you need to carry your Lugan ass around and show your butthurt all over the place?

Whatever makes you comfy man...

(hint: Rico may be a Suffix)

Rico

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:06:09 PM

Cheesy I agree. Oh god - please try to contact these people "Carpenter my ass"

I am not.

edit: No really. I mean it. I feel sorry for them, but it cannot be my fault if some Gleb Gamov Lugano sorry ass whatever feels he is investigator extraordinaire and "works" like this. With all sorts of color and size.
Good news for all projects Gleb Gamowski called SCAM. You can relieve now: He's just a sorry idiot who cannot use "the internet"(tm).

Rico

This fucker is a complete fuckin idiot! Me, not knowing how to use the Internet?  Roll Eyes Is that the best you can muster up in defending yourself that you, rico666, are not Richard Jelinek?

Meanwhile,
Hi guys, beaware with this site, its a login/password keylogger scam. i try to register on the site with same user/password i used on my  mail account (my fault), later i received an alert for suspicios activity on my mail account coming from changai, china.

what i learn? never register on a website with same password i used for mail account or exchanges.

Hey Team Shitpost

Yes, stick to the details of the tech presented in the thread like we should've done over at BFL's thread back in the day, never once disclosing Sonny Vleisides' past.  Roll Eyes Were you born a moron or just become one when started sucking the dicks of those behind Large Bitcoin Collider?

We've already uncovered lies by Richard, e.g. claiming that he's not Richard Jelinek. FUCK THE TECH! It's bogus anyway. The ONLY real tech present in this thread is my Crypto Cyclotron.

Since nobody is being sold any "mining gear" here, it's you who's the moron. Keep sucking that sour puss lollipop of yours, you got 40+ pages of posting shit on this forum. Have you made at least 1 useful contribution ? And no, throwing shit like a rabid monkey does not count as useful.

Jesus Fuckin Christ! You got me on that one. For the life of me I can't think of a single contribution I've contributed to this space.  Roll Eyes

Oh now I get it. You had involuntary buttseks from BFL and now you are butthurt for all eternity (must have been quite a schlong) so you need to carry your Lugan ass around and show your butthurt all over the place?

Whatever makes you comfy man...

(hint: Rico may be a Suffix)

Rico

Hey, FUCKHEAD, BFL was just an example that came first to my head [of my Lugan dick].
rico666 (OP)
Legendary

฿ → ∞

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 10:25:07 PM

This fucker is a complete fuckin idiot! Me, not knowing how to use the Internet?  Roll Eyes Is that the best you can muster up in defending yourself that you, rico666, are not Richard Jelinek?

No - that makes the situation actually funny. So kind of thanks for the laugh.
And you are a pitiful individual - I do not even feel the urge to close this thread as I have when it was WAY LESS polluted than with your crap.

You shit-flinging chimp really are bad at retrieving information from the internet. You are also bad at quoting, your choice of color and size is unaesthetic, all in all you appear as some inferiority complex ridden poor soul. You should seek professional help.

Why is it I read all over the place you are a scammer? Are you? Do you try to cover something up by shit-flinging on others?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.0

Hey, FUCKHEAD, BFL was just an example that came first to my head [of my Lugan dick].

You might want to stop thinking with it and use your head instead... oh right you can't do that.

edit: Now I read you were a former employee of BFL. Hm. Must have been pretty pressing idea in your "head".

Rico

shifty252

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:38:35 PM

Why is it I read all over the place you are a scammer? Are you? Do you try to cover something up by shit-flinging on others?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.0

You might want to stop thinking with it and use your head instead... oh right you can't do that.

edit: Now I read you were a former employee of BFL. Hm. Must have been pretty pressing idea in your "head".

Rico

WoW...just wow, that link was an awesome read. Here's a saucy snip from that link:

So not only does Gleb cheat on his girlfriend he has to get the babysitter drunk to have sex with him.

What a dirtbag of a troll Gleb is.

Hey Gleb, was this your 1 meaningful contribution to the forum?  If so, GTFO !

Quote from: Gleb Gamow on April 04, 2015, 10:09:20 PM
I admit to raping a 14 year old girl in Nashville back in the late 80's I believe it was
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: