Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:42:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for an 11 BTC loan.  (Read 1114 times)
Mosper (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 07:34:28 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2013, 10:52:30 PM by Mosper

I authenticated on BTCJam via paypal: https://btcjam.com/listings/2605 (due to the price fluctuating and the 70% thing I have listed the loan higher. Any BTC over the 11 will go towards supplies for the business. I submitted address and identity verifications just waiting on them to clear.

I am looking for capital to import Kratom Leaf to startup my physical business. I have found the supplier of the biggest kratom distributor in my city (Austin Texas) and have built contacts with a lot of their customers to start chomping on their market share. I am going to be starting with 3 of the "All in one" packs from here: http://www.bikhuk.com/p/buy-kratom.html

This company accepts bitcoins so that is what gave me the idea to open investing/loaning to you guys. I want to build the business a bit before I open it for "investment" because I'd like to feel out what the business is going to be like so I can plan my investment packages around the capital needed to maintain/grow. I need capital to get things going however as I don't have the cash on hand to make this starting order and a key to this is going to be getting enough of each leaf to be a reliable supply for my customers and their friends until I can place and receive my second order.

You can see at the site if you scroll all the way down that these packs are $149.90 so with ordering 3 I will be paying $449. The left over BTC will be used to purchase a higher quality digital scale than the one I use now as it's old and not working great anymore.

This order will be for 7.95 lbs (roughly one pound of each strain) not including the $15 grams of sample it comes with. The prices I can sell these for vary from strain to strain. The price range is around $7/oz to $24/oz.

The expected (definite guaranteed 100%) revenue is between 80-150 dollars per pound while only paying  (this is the bare minimum as if people buy smaller amounts at a time which most do it will be significantly higher) which comes out to $400 or so in pure profit (again this is minimum it will likely be higher). It will not take all that long to sell these and paying back the loan will be easy/guaranteed but I would be looking for the loan to be for 30 days to allow time for shipping, receiving, packaging, and distributing the product.

We can discuss the interest rate once you show interest. Whoever gives the loan (and I would consider taking a couple of loans to spread the "risk" around so one person doesn't take all of it but I would greatly prefer keeping it between me and one other person) will receive an improved price on shares once things open for investment.

This business is going to happen and it is going to make money whether I receive support from this community or not. However I would benefit from the help and could start this much sooner. There is an absolutely huge market here for his product and everyone gets it from the same place. That place buys from the site I have linked. The place I will be competing with is in an inconvenient location and overcharges greatly in addition to being open at hours that aren't convenient for most people. I can charge 10% or more less than them and still make a very large profit (almost double my money gram for gram) due to how much they're overcharging. Add in the fact that I am not a store and have no overhead except gas to deliver (and add in that I will deliver making me an even better option) and I have nothing stopping me from undercutting them severely. I already have a large number of customers waiting on my call that I'm in business so this is not a risky loan or a speculative move on my/your part. This is a product with a built-in market and the profit is 100% guaranteed so long as Kratom remains legal to distribute in my state (and it will be for quite awhile). Once I have processed a couple of orders like this one and banked some profit I will begin ordering custom wholesale amounts and the profit will grow much more and very quickly.

If you are interested please let me know. I am happy to answer any questions potential lenders might have I just didn't want to overload with information up front and I feel like the key things have been covered. This is the type of opportunity that makes the observant rich and doesn't come around often. Don't miss out as though it may sound cheesy it could literally end up changing your life.

Me? I'm just the cynical voice floating in the sea of unchecked optimism.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2013, 07:41:35 PM

This business is going to happen and it is going to make money whether I receive support from this community or not.

Glad to read that!

I only say this because based on your signature you are looking for the wrong type of work.   Wink

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Mosper (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 07:42:36 PM

This business is going to happen and it is going to make money whether I receive support from this community or not.

Glad to read that!

I only say this because based on your signature you are looking for the wrong type of work.   Wink
The signature is just because I saw a bunch of other people doing it and though hey why not? I would be happy to remove it if you think that it lowers confidence.

edit: I would also like to say that this is not some idea I just had. I have been doing market research for over a year now and am finally confident in my ability to make a small fortune quickly and a large fortune over time using the information I have gained. I am happy to give identifying documents and such to secure a loan here. This has the potential (and basically guarantee) to completely change my life so I am not messing around about it. I really hope I can find support here as I am ready to start adding 0's to my net worth and will be glad to bring someone else along with me should they assist me in getting it off the ground.

Mosper (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 09:08:45 PM

Bumping this for exposure. We have a chance to really change our lives dramatically here and if this community is what allows me to get this going then I will not forget it once I'm in a position to help others myself. As I said I would be willing to take multiple loans (like 11 1btc or whatever) if that seems to be my only option however for now I think it would be best if I have one lender of 11BTC. You can even order the 3 packages and send them to my address if you'd prefer/want to make sure the BTC are going where I say they are.

I am open to discussing terms with anyone who might be interested. So long as I end up with what I need and the terms are not too insane then I am sure we can come to an agreement. I do not want to dedicate myself to terms which I don't honestly think I can fulfill as this likely won't be the last time I turn to the community for assistance/going into business together.

Mosper (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2013, 12:53:49 AM

I don't know how uncool it is to continuously bump your own stuff here but I'm going to give it a couple more. I really want this to work out and I know I'm not that old of a member but I came here with the intention of being an active and beneficial part of the community and I'd like that to start now. I would start with a small loan of a few BTC and do a shipment of one package but really I want to make sure the project does as much business as it can in the beginning to seal myself as a legitimate supplier in people's minds. If they start sending friends and I run out in two days and then they have to wait 7 more it's not going to look good. Based on my current "for sure" customers and what I know the average purchase is for most people in general I am very certain 3 of those packages will be the sweet spot.

I can't stress enough how big this opportunity is and I am asking that if any part of you is even considering even a little bit lending me these BTCs that you please post in the thread or PM me with any questions or concerns. Give me a chance to convince you that this is worth your time. Afterall worst thing that happens is you aren't convinced and say no thanks after all is said and done.

It might help to know that I'm developing a website as well and already have a business name. I don't want to give these away just yet (again this is the kind of stuff I'm waiting to have up and running before I look for investors instead of lenders. I want there to be a business and not just an idea to invest in) but I bring it up because I have a long-term plan and I have put a lot of effort into preparing myself to do this correctly.

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
March 12, 2013, 01:56:53 AM

Only 1 bump per day is allowed.
Mosper (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2013, 01:59:07 AM

Ok that's my bad after this reply confirming that I saw this I won't do it again until tomorrow. My apologies.

Mosper (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 11:47:39 PM

Bumping for the day. Still looking for a partner in this project. I understand the resistance to the idea of lending 11 BTC (really around $600 USD worth whatever that is at the time) but you could be cementing your place in what is positively going to become quite a profitable enterprise.

Mosper (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 10:17:56 PM

Bumping this. Loan at 2% funded on btcjam with one investor and I have another discussing investing (no guarantee here yet though). My stuff is still "being verified" for some reason even though it said it'd take 1 day. I sent them an email about it so hopefully they'll do it soon.

Mosper (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 10:52:01 PM

Bumping as the BTCjam listing has changed due to the last one expiring. Only verification missing is the credit rating one and I'm working on that as well.

https://btcjam.com/listings/2605

Mosper (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 10:50:06 PM

bump

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: