Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:01:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: mobikwik scam  (Read 4857 times)
raj1 (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 06:38:13 PM

i can not trust mobikwik wallets after this. its been 1month when one of my friend sent me 3200rs for giving him another servic. and after 2-3days i found that i can not login anymore. it says "user is disable" and when i called thwir support thwy said i was not using their wallet for 6months thats why they blocked me.(so how the hell i recived that money and have seen it in my wallet). and when i asked them about the money they said my ac only have 1999 andi can not transfer that too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 06:46:16 PM

Did they ask you to verify your wallet to withdraw your balance? It seems all these Indian wallets cannot be trusted. They all block accounts and the funds considering it's their funds when it's our cash. I no longer have trust in these wallets Sad

alpesh102

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 10:31:12 AM

YES..mobikwik is scam...jab apna mobikwik account BLOCK hota hai to woh hamse document(id proof, address proof,bank statement, pancard)submit karvake verify karvate hai...fir bhi ac unblock nahi karte aur jab hum bolte hai ki koi bat nahi unblock nahi karna hai to nahi karo lekin hamare ac me jo rupies me balance pada hai usko to hamare bank me transfer kardo. to woh transfer bhi nahi karte.
   aakhir india ke bahot sare BLOCK ac ke money ka MOBIKWIK wale kya karte hai....
   its BIG SCAM.
   koi government me jake inki complain nahi karta...lekin jab RBI ko pata chalega ki aakhir ye itne sare paise ka kya kiya...tab woh sab jail me jayenge.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 01:34:36 PM

Its first time I am hearing about such thing. Using it frequently and seems to be working fine till now without any cam. Had it being scam it would have being bought to national level since its widely used across country.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 02:17:11 PM

YES..mobikwik is scam...jab apna mobikwik account BLOCK hota hai to woh hamse document(id proof, address proof,bank statement, pancard)submit karvake verify karvate hai...fir bhi ac unblock nahi karte aur jab hum bolte hai ki koi bat nahi unblock nahi karna hai to nahi karo lekin hamare ac me jo rupies me balance pada hai usko to hamare bank me transfer kardo. to woh transfer bhi nahi karte.
   its BIG SCAM.
   koi government me jake inki complain nahi karta...lekin jab RBI ko pata chalega ki aakhir ye itne sare paise ka kya kiya...tab woh sab jail me jayenge.

Sorry to hear your case. You can contact Mobikwik via their customer care and ask them to give your money back else you'll complain to the higher authorities. If the amount is the money that you've loaded from the bank, you should get your money back else if it's cashback amount, you won't get it back as it's their policy.

zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 08:33:48 PM

its BIG SCAM.

Sorry to hear your case. You can contact Mobikwik via their customer care and ask them to give your money back else you'll complain to the higher authorities. If the amount is the money that you've loaded from the bank, you should get your money back else if it's cashback amount, you won't get it back as it's their policy.
Exactly.You can always move consumer forum and claim your amount withhold by them.Posting here is not going to help as this is a bitcoin related forum and Mobikwik does not related to bitcoin nor do they accept bitcoin

alpesh102

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 06:31:51 AM

its BIG SCAM.

Exactly.You can always move consumer forum and claim your amount withhold by them.Posting here is not going to help as this is a bitcoin related forum and Mobikwik does not related to bitcoin nor do they accept bitcoin
i know this is bitcoin releated forum...but this thread is releated Mobikwik...so i share only my mobikwik experience....i dont want to any help....
kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 12:45:21 PM

i know this is bitcoin releated forum...but this thread is releated Mobikwik...so i share only my mobikwik experience....i dont want any help....

it seems if you are not active in Mobikwik, they will disable your account. maybe they claim it is for 'customer protection'.  but still they should be able to return FULL account balance when you re-enable your account.

thank you for letting us know! Smiley

satishmoun

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:22:02 AM

Mobikwik is shit,  use UPI its far better than others.
Official Blogger

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:11:16 PM

I can't believe myself when I see scam like this I don't trust mobikiwik
satishmoun

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:20:51 AM

Why don't you use UPI its so far better payment system than others.
Rhshahindiana

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:57:51 PM

I guess u may be trapped by the phishing link which looks exactly the same like mobikwik, they try to steal passwords and transfer all the wallet money, this has happened with one of my friend.

coinkhoj

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:06:44 AM

I have also quite different issue with mobikwik, i got rs. 300 by voucher after 2 months my wallet is empty and i saw the voucher is expired. I thought it is working same as paytm, in paytm they added the balance to main balance and that is never expire. But mobikwik playing game with expiry date, i placed a comment on their app on google play store with 1 star rating, then they given me some offers which is not so good and i complete away from mobikwik, you can try the same place a bad feedback in their app with your experience, they definitely take action about it.
Jewel2895

Activity: 31
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:51:41 PM

UPI is better.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: