Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:07:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoins & astrology, horoscope, numerology - thoughts,explanation,ideas...  (Read 4333 times)
dishwara (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1855
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 05:23:28 AM

Tradehill was launched on 8 th june,2011 at San francisco,USA. I cast an horoscope for TRADEHILL ...Moonsign is Leo....Lord of Leo Sun is in Taurus with Venus and Mercury. Saturn is in Virgo.  Jupiter  and Mars in Aries (Aries is the ruling sign of The United Kingdom). The placement of venus.in its own house whch happens to be the 10 th house goes by the name of PANCHAMAHAPURUSHA YOGA Mercury is the ruler of stock market...he is joined by Venus....Funds from film stars, Kings, Royalty will flow into TRADEHILL.  However the presence of SUN  in Taurus has bought about strict GOVERNMENTAL REGULATION.Three planets, sun,mercury n venus are in 12 th house to Gemini( the ruling sign of America)..12 house is not favourable. If Tradehill operates from England(Aries), it will be extremely successful.

Definitely......Any Company, Country, Concept, individual, organisation,social,economic or political concept or process.. which  has variation with reference to TIME comes under the perview of SCIENTIFIC ASTROLOGY which is based on Experience, Experimentation & Observation.
Bitcoin has any relation with astrology & horoscope?

BTC was introduced on 3rd January,2009. I cast an horoscope for BTC. Moon sign is Pisces,the 10th house (House of Action or Karma) from Gemini, the ruling sign of America,Sun sign is Sagitarius with Mars. Jupiter & Mercury in Capricorn, Venus in Aquarius and Saturn in Leo. Sun and Mars in 10th house strengthens the nodes and network. No computational power can match the MIGHT  of Sun n mars. Jupiter and Mercury in 11th house remainds me of what Mr.PITRUSYAS ( Son  of KALIDASA) says in his work SHATAPANCHASHIKA...Both the powers of jupiter and mercury will solve ONE LAKH problems of Mankind.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2013, 05:29:58 AM

Stickied the topic

NilamDoc

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

Bitcoin

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 09:37:25 AM

Can you check how India will benefit with your knowledge from Bitcoin?

Development Only
dishwara (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 07:48:42 PM

seems only luckyindia knows abt astrology, horoscope & its impact on bitcoins.
wisard

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 09:16:44 PM

Hahaha - only in the Indian section will we see the top thread regarding astrology.

If you want to show that astrology for currencies is legitimate, predict what will happen to the following in the next 1 month:
Euro
USD
INR
Litecoins,
RMB
Argentine Peso
Gold (if you can do commodities too)
New Zealand dollar

And then we can revisit this thread on May 1 to see how much was accurate.

Buy me a beer or 2 if you enjoy my posts. BTC address: 1976Nb5u1T2haoxSZnJgHaemHYYtgKmTsU
luckyindia

Activity: 129

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 11:47:08 PM

In my 35 years of experimentation and research on different  types of waves, cycles,I have collected the charts of countries,companies, celabraties etc....but I dont have the specific charts of specific currencies.I need some time to collect the data on €, £, and other currencies. The purpose of Astrology is to give solace to those in trouble....not MONEY MAKING..However I have a few tips: T Moon, takes two and half days to cover 30 degrees or one sign. Price fluctuation of different currencies will take place depending on most powerful planet operating on a particular day and time for a specific currency,,on a particular day, bullish or bearish trend from what time to what time can be calculted SCIENTIFICALLY.....but it takes lots of EFFORT & TIME
luckyindia

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 01:16:55 AM

I
Can you check how India will benefit with your knowledge from Bitcoin?
  India has 13.000 tonns of GOLD.BTC can impact the urban centres only. To IMPACT and INFLUENCE the 5 Lakh villages  in 5000 towns in the 30 states of India....a system is REQUIRED where an illiterate can SAVE DAILY, without the need of understanding computers. The dozen Exchange Traded Funds launched by public & private banks FOR GOLD has Failed.I propose to create a GOLD FUND.The proceeds of the EUND may be used to trade URBAN PROPERTY.The profit may be shared equally amongst ALL PARTICIPANTS.How we make money is: BANK AUCTIONED Urban properties are available for 40% to 60 %  of the market rates.These can be taken over and sold in the open market making a profit of 20 to 30 Lakh rupees every two weeks PER CRORE transaction.80% of the PROFITS may be distributed every week to the participating members.10% to chariety and the clance 10% for maintainence and operational expences.This FUND will be exempted from TAX as it is a SMALL SAVINGS PROJECT.
Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2013, 04:19:52 AM

In my 35 years of experimentation and research on different  types of waves, cycles,I have collected the charts of countries,companies, celabraties etc....but I dont have the specific charts of specific currencies.I need some time to collect the data on €, £, and other currencies. The purpose of Astrology is to give solace to those in trouble....not MONEY MAKING..However I have a few tips: T Moon, takes two and half days to cover 30 degrees or one sign. Price fluctuation of different currencies will take place depending on most powerful planet operating on a particular day and time for a specific currency,,on a particular day, bullish or bearish trend from what time to what time can be calculted SCIENTIFICALLY.....but it takes lots of EFFORT & TIME

Lucky, can we work this into an online astrology solution for Bitcoin companies. 

This service will be priceless for few Indians (Am sure).

We should discuss when we meet next, This is something I may be able to help you with.

wisard

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 04:44:41 AM

3rd January as birthdate of Bitcoins I understand - as it is the date of the genesis block.
I am curious as to what location you picked however for the birth of bitcoins.

Buy me a beer or 2 if you enjoy my posts. BTC address: 1976Nb5u1T2haoxSZnJgHaemHYYtgKmTsU
Otoh
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 03:40:13 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2013, 10:41:48 AM by Otoh

BTC was introduced on 3rd January,2009. I cast an horoscope for BTC. Moon sign is Pisces,the 10th house (House of Action or Karma) from Gemini, the ruling sign of America,Sun sign is Sagitarius with Mars. Jupiter & Mercury in Capricorn, Venus in Aquarius and Saturn in Leo. Sun and Mars in 10th house strengthens the nodes and network. No computational power can match the MIGHT  of Sun n mars. Jupiter and Mercury in 11th house remainds me of what Mr.PITRUSYAS ( Son  of KALIDASA) says in his work SHATAPANCHASHIKA...Both the powers of jupiter and mercury will solve ONE LAKH problems of Mankind.

Maybe luckyindia uses a different system to me, with a Western one I find the sun to be in Capricorn & the moon to be in Aries, likewise many other planets are shown differently, please to see the third chart posted here.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=75955.0

Edit 1: Please see the third chart in this OP for Dublin, Ireland as being the most likely correct one, the other two charts showing alternatives of different possible locations.

It's a general chart as I chose England for place of birth because of the chancellor's quote put in the first tx*, mostly only effects the moon's position in this if elsewhere, bitcoin is a Capricorn which is appropriate & just look at the bunch of stuff going down in Aquarius, oh & pivotal just about everything to Saturn in Virgo - this Jack of Spades's chart is a serious contender.

[*In the Bitcoin network's transaction database, the original entry has a note by Satoshi Nakamoto that reads as:

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"]

Edit 2: & if it was in Tokyo, Japan - correct local time for first block made.

Edit 3: Chart with the exact UTC & also local time of the first block made if the location was Dublin, Ireland which seems the most probable correct chart atm

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc 
Bitstamp Exchange: Referal Code
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION 1 | PREDICTION 2 | PREDICTION 3
luckyindia

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 05:38:30 PM

3rd January as birthdate of Bitcoins I understand - as it is the date of the genesis block.
    Since the precise location and time was not available to me......I  took 12 noon  at WASHINGTON. Genesis block has its own importance.but the first transaction  moment n place is important.
luckyindia

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 06:11:57 PM

Thank u OTOH for ur posting.. His Genies SATOSHI's first transaction is just a statement. Thnre is no SALE....So it cannot be considered.Either of Dublin or Tokyo chart may be considered if it were the payment for PIZZA....Is it 9th Jan....? please tell whether it is DUBLIN or TOKYO...
Otoh
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 07:05:14 PM

Thank u OTOH for ur posting.. His Genies SATOSHI's first transaction is just a statement. Thnre is no SALE....So it cannot be considered.Either of Dublin or Tokyo chart may be considered if it were the payment for PIZZA....Is it 9th Jan....? please tell whether it is DUBLIN or TOKYO...

Please refer to the thread where I originally posted this, I linked to it, for why Dublin seemed to be the most likely location of the first block being mined - for me I consider this the birth moment of Bitcoin as it's when the first bitcoins came in to existence.

As for which transaction was the first actual sale made with bitcoins I expect that wasn't until much later on, also when bitcoins were first sent from one address to another would be later though I haven't looked in to when this first happened, the moment of genesis or creation seems the more important to me.

The date is the 3rd Jan 2009, as shown on my charts. https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Genesis_block

luckyindia

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 12:46:39 AM

OTOH n WISARD..... when every there is controversy abt birth time I cross check with RULING PLANET THEORY.........I feel PISCES to be moon sign because at the TIME of my analysis the Ascendent star lord is JUPITER, Ascendent sign lord also happens to be JUPITER, two  votes for Jupiter, Lord of Pisces and just one vote for Mars....Tuesday..  I also follow the Western System which is rational...the difference in opinion of planetary positions is a GAME THE ALMIGHTY is playing to provide VALUE n LIQUIDITY to BTC...ha ha ha
Otoh
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 10:29:12 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2013, 11:21:42 AM by Otoh

OTOH n WISARD..... when every there is controversy abt birth time I cross check with RULING PLANET THEORY.........I feel PISCES to be moon sign because at the TIME of my analysis the Ascendent star lord is JUPITER, Ascendent sign lord also happens to be JUPITER, two  votes for Jupiter, Lord of Pisces and just one vote for Mars....Tuesday..  I also follow the Western System which is rational...the difference in opinion of planetary positions is a GAME THE ALMIGHTY is playing to provide VALUE n LIQUIDITY to BTC...ha ha ha

There is no controversy about the birth time if you accept that it was when the first bitcoins were created, the genesis block, if you choose another date & time then please explain why, ie when coins were first moved from one address to another or when the first transaction was made of coins in exchange for something else like dollars or pizza, it seems you have chosen 12 noon on 2009 01 03 in Washington (DC - I assume) which seems rather random to me & quite unlikely but in any case the moon is clearly in Aries on that chart as it is for any time or location throughout the world on 2009 01 03.

Here is the chart for your chosen time & location, the sun is in Capricorn as are Mars, Jupiter & Pluto; Mercury & Neptune are in Aquarius, Venus is in Pisces, Saturn in Virgo.

When you say "BTC was introduced on 3rd January,2009. I cast an horoscope for BTC. Moon sign is Pisces ... Sun sign is Sagitarius with Mars. Jupiter & Mercury in Capricorn, Venus in Aquarius and Saturn in Leo." The planets in red are clearly incorrect - this isn't a difference of opinion, it is a fact of the most basic astrology, for instance Saturn had left Leo in 2007 - a full 2 years before Bitcoin was created so this is clearly impossible.

I still believe that the Dublin chart is the most likely though, here is a clearer pic of it.

NilamDoc

Activity: 76

Bitcoin

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 01:34:29 PM

I have send the copy of these images to my astrologer friend. I will wait for his reply....

Development Only
luckyindia

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 09:27:44 PM

I normally caste the charts manually...It is a process involving lots of labour, time n calculation...To save time for mathematical location of various planets, I depend on certain softwares which appears inaccurate.I shall get data from GREENWICH OBSERVATORY to get accurate position of planets.The Indian system and the Western systems differs by around 22.5 degrees. Perhaps this correction was not applied in the software. I shall manually cast a chart for BTC with reference to local time of DUBLIN.
   Mr.OTOH.....which is the Ephermeris u relied to get the planetary positions..? Is it RAPHAEL...?
Otoh
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 09:35:16 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2013, 12:59:39 PM by Otoh

I normally caste the charts manually...It is a process involving lots of labour, time n calculation...To save time for mathematical location of various planets, I depend on certain softwares which appears inaccurate.I shall get data from GREENWICH OBSERVATORY to get accurate position of planets.The Indian system and the Western systems differs by around 22.5 degrees. Perhaps this correction was not applied in the software. I shall manually cast a chart for BTC with reference to local time of DUBLIN.
   Mr.OTOH.....which is the Ephermeris u relied to get the planetary positions..? Is it RAPHAEL...?

I used the excellent & free charts generated on the Swiss site www.astro.com please feel free to ask me any questions you may have about using them, it took under one minute to enter the data & pull up the chart which is 100% accurate, I then used http://imgur.com/ to save the charts downloaded to my computer in order to share them with others.

On the left hand side of the www.astro.com home page in the blue options column, click on 'Free Horoscopes' then on 'Horoscope Drawings & Calculations' then select 'Extended Chart Selection' & enter the data for the chart you require, this can be saved so that you can re-visit it at any time & see Transits, Progressions etc & even daily horoscopes for multiple entries/people/charts should you wish.

The data given in Raphael's Ephemeris will match that given by www.astro.com if you prefer to draw the chart by hand offline, but it doesn't include nearly as many geographic locations as these sorts of calculations are ideally suited to computers rather than to books.

Edited for typo in www.astro.com

luckyindia

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 11:03:07 PM

Thank u otoh
dishwara (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 09:03:16 AM

I used the excellent & free charts generated on the Swiss site www.asto.com please feel free to ask me any questions you may have about using them, it took under one minute to enter the data & pull up the chart which is 100% accurate, I then used http://imgur.com/ to save the charts downloaded to my computer in order to share them with others.

On the left hand side of the www.astro.com home page in the blue options column, click on 'Free Horoscopes' then on 'Horoscope Drawings & Calculations' then select 'Extended Chart Selection' & enter the data for the chart you require, this can be saved so that you can re-visit it at any time & see Transits, Progressions etc & even daily horoscopes for multiple entries/people/charts should you wish.

The data given in Raphael's Ephemeris will match that given by www.astro.com if you prefer to draw the chart by hand offline, but it doesn't include nearly as many geographic locations as these sorts of calculations are ideally suited to computers rather than to books.

Page not available.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: