Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:25:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Heads or Tails  (Read 5828 times)
StephenCurry333

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 03:31:03 AM

1112-222

http://www.businessinsider.com/health-benefits-of-medical-marijuana-2014-4

Marijuana use can be used to treat and prevent the eye disease glaucoma, which increases pressure in the eyeball, damaging the optic nerve and causing loss of vision.
Marijuana decreases the pressure inside the eye, according to the National Eye Institute: "Studies in the early 1970s showed that marijuana, when smoked, lowered intraocular pressure (IOP) in people with normal pressure and those with glaucoma."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sarthak

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 04:14:40 AM

2222 - 1111 Grin

Link: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Technical_background_of_version_1_Bitcoin_addresses

Technical background of version 1 Bitcoin addresses

This article may be too technical for some users. The more basic article on Bitcoin Addresses may be more appropriate.

A Bitcoin address is a 160-bit hash of the public portion of a public/private ECDSA keypair. Using public-key cryptography, you can "sign" data with your private key and anyone who knows your public key can verify that the signature is valid.

A new keypair is generated for each receiving address (with newer HD wallets, this is done deterministically). The public key and their associated private keys (or the seed needed to generate them) are stored in the wallet data file. This is the only file users should need to backup. A "send" transaction to a specific Bitcoin address requires that the corresponding wallet knows the private key implementing it. This has the implication that if you create an address and receive coins to that address, then restore the wallet from an earlier backup, before the address was generated, then the coins received with that address are lost; this is not an issue for HD wallets where all addresses are generated from a single seed. Addresses are added to an address key pool prior to being used for receiving coins. If you lose your wallet entirely, all of your coins are lost and can never be recovered.

Bitcoin allows you to create as many addresses as you want, and use a new one for every transaction. There is no "master address": the "Your Bitcoin address" area in some wallet UIs has no special importance. It's only there for your convenience, and it should change automatically when used.

Bitcoin addresses contain a built-in check code, so it's generally not possible to send Bitcoins to a mistyped address. However, if the address is well-formed but no one owns it (or the owner lost their wallet.dat), any coins sent to that address will be lost forever.

Hash values and the checksum data are converted to an alpha-numeric representation using a custom scheme: the Base58Check encoding scheme. Under Base58Check, addresses can contain all alphanumeric characters except 0, O, I, and l. Normal addresses currently always start with 1 (addresses from script hashes use 3), though this might change in a future version. Testnet addresses usually start with m or n. Mainline addresses can be 25-34 characters in length, and testnet addresses can be 26-34 characters in length. Most addresses are 33 or 34 characters long.

Collisions (lack thereof)
Since Bitcoin addresses are basically random numbers, it is possible, although extremely unlikely, for two people to independently generate the same address. This is called a collision. If this happens, then both the original owner of the address and the colliding owner could spend money sent to that address. It would not be possible for the colliding person to spend the original owner's entire wallet (or vice versa). If you were to intentionally try to make a collision, it would currently take 2^107 times longer to generate a colliding Bitcoin address than to generate a block. As long as the signing and hashing algorithms remain cryptographically strong, it will likely always be more profitable to collect generations and transaction fees than to try to create collisions.

It is more likely that the Earth is destroyed in the next 5 seconds, than that a collision occur in the next millenium.

liie888coins

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

Part-time Altcoin Developer

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 04:46:45 AM

1221-2112

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heads_and_Tails

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Heads and Tails may refer to:

Heads And Tails, a solitaire card game which uses two decks of playing cards.

Other

Heads & Tales, 1972 album by American singer/songwriter Harry Chapin
    Heads and Tales, 1936 memoir by artist Malvina Hoffman

Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 05:16:23 AM

1121-2212

Thomas Isidore Noël Sankara (21 December 1949 – 15 October 1987) was a Burkinabé military captain, Marxist revolutionary, pan-Africanist theorist, and President of Burkina Faso from 1983 to 1987.[1][2] Viewed by supporters as a charismatic and iconic figure of revolution, he is commonly referred to as "Africa's Che Guevara".[1][3][4]

Sankara seized power in a 1983 popularly supported coup at the age of 33, with the goal of eliminating corruption and the dominance of the former French colonial power.[1][5] He immediately launched one of the most ambitious programmes for social and economic change ever attempted on the African continent.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Sankara

BTC wallet: 34L3SYFcprtnakpV6R1Xe73paAmGpZEzn6

Thanks
Francis Freeman

Activity: 1005
Merit: 502

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 06:05:41 AM

1212-1211

The “Waterless Farming ” project treated in this book is the
result of many years of study in which I have devoted myself
to the comprehension of the most effective methods, techniques
and systems able to answer a simple but highly important
question: can we farm without water? The answer is
YES! After reading this book, the ways in which this revolution
in the agricultural sector can be carried out will be crystal
clear.

From http://thewaterlessfarming.com/

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
lovewiki

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

Share Love

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 06:33:12 AM

2221-1222

Love is a variety of different feelings, states, and attitudes that ranges from interpersonal affection ("I love my mother") to pleasure ("I loved that meal"). It can refer to an emotion of a strong attraction and personal attachment. It can also be a virtue representing human kindness, compassion, and affection—"the unselfish loyal and benevolent concern for the good of another". It may also describe compassionate and affectionate actions towards other humans, one's self or animals.

Register for FREE Bitcoin!
hermesesus

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 07:52:12 AM

2122-2212

The missing dollar riddle is a famous riddle that involves an informal fallacy. It dates back to at least the 1930's, although similar puzzles are much older.

Although the wording and specifics can alter, the puzzle runs along these lines:

Three people check into a hotel room. The clerk says the bill is $30, so each guest pays $10. Later the clerk realizes the bill should only be $25. To rectify this, he gives the bellhop $5 to return to the guests. On the way to the room, the bellhop realizes that he cannot divide the money equally. As the guests didn't know the total of the revised bill, the bellhop decides to just give each guest $1 and keep $2 as a tip for himself. Each guest got $1 back, so now each guest only paid $9, bringing the total paid to $27. The bellhop has $2. And $27 + $2 = $29 so, if the guests originally handed over $30, what happened to the remaining $1?
saidnursi

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 08:06:11 AM

1122-1222

Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. (Korean: 삼성전자; Hanja: 三星電子 (Literally "3 star electronics")) (stylized as SΛMSUNG) is a South Korean multinational electronics company headquartered in Suwon, South Korea.[1] Through extremely complicated ownership structure with some circular ownership[3] it is a part of the Samsung Group, accounting for 70% of the group's revenue in 2012.[4] It is the world's second largest information technology company by revenue, after Apple.[5] Samsung Electronics has assembly plants and sales networks in 80 countries and employs around 370,000 people.[6] Since 2012, Kwon Oh-hyun has served as the company's CEO.[7][8]
Samsung has long been a major manufacturer of electronic components such as lithium-ion batteries, semiconductors, chips, flash memory and hard drive devices for clients such as Apple, Sony, HTC and Nokia.[9][10]
In recent years, the company has diversified into consumer electronics.[11][not in citation given] It is the world's largest manufacturer of mobile phones and smartphones fueled by the popularity of its Samsung Galaxy line of devices.[12] The company is also a major vendor of tablet computers, particularly its Android-powered Samsung Galaxy Tab collection, and is generally regarded as pioneering the phablet market through the Samsung Galaxy Note family of devices.[13]
Samsung has been the world's largest television manufacturer since 2006,[14] and world's largest manufacturer of mobile phones since 2011.[15] Samsung Electronics displaced Apple Inc. as the world's largest technology company in 2011 and is a major part of the South Korean economy.[citation needed] In June 2014, Samsung published the Tizen OS with the new Samsung Z.
Mike8

Activity: 291

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 08:15:15 AM

1121-2212

From http://wonderopolis.org/wonder/how-many-cells-are-in-the-human-body
How could they do this? Some scientists have tried to estimate the number of cells in the human body based upon the weight of the average cell and the weight of the average human body. Doing this simple arithmetic gave them an estimate of approximately 70 trillion cells!

Other scientists instead tried to estimate the number of cells in the human body based upon the volume of the average cell and the volume of the average human body. Calculations based upon volume gave an estimate of approximately 15 trillion cells. That's quite a difference between the two estimates.
hermesesus

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 08:45:01 AM

1212-2121

The Sum and Product Puzzle, also known as the Impossible Puzzle because it seems to lack sufficient information for a solution, is a logic puzzle. It was first published in 1969 by Hans Freudenthal, and the name Impossible Puzzle was coined by Martin Gardner. The puzzle is solvable, though not easily. There exist many similar versions of puzzles.

Puzzle

X and Y are two different whole numbers greater than 1. Their sum is no greater than 100, and Y is greater than X. S and P are two mathematicians (and consequently perfect logicians); S knows the sum X + Y and P knows the product X * Y. Both S and P know all the information in this paragraph.

The following conversation occurs:

S says "P does not know X and Y."
    P says "Now I know X and Y."
    S says "Now I also know X and Y."

What are X and Y?
hermesesus

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 01:20:36 PM

2221-2122

Midnight is the transition time period from one day to the next: the moment when the date changes. In ancient Roman timekeeping, midnight was halfway between sunset and sunrise (i.e., solar midnight), varying according to the seasons.

Solar midnight is the time opposite of solar noon, when the sun is closest to nadir and the night is equidistant from dusk and dawn. Due to the advent of time zones, which make time identical across a range of meridians, and daylight saving time, it rarely coincides with midnight on a clock. Solar midnight is dependent on longitude and time of the year rather than on a time zone.

In the northern hemisphere, "midnight" had an ancient geographic association with "north" (as did "noon" with "south" – see noon). Modern Polish and Belarusian preserve this association with its word for "midnight" (północ, пoўнaч – literally "half-night"), which also means "north".
saidnursi

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 01:29:26 PM

1221-1111
Jolla Oy[1] (sometimes referred to as Jolla Ltd.) is a Finnish technology company; a vendor of mobile devices[2] and the developer of Sailfish OS.[3] Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, Jolla has its own research and development offices in Helsinki, Tampere and Cyberport, Hong Kong. Jolla was founded in 2011 by former Nokia staff of the MeeGo project team to utilise the MeeGo opportunities and its "endless possibilities".
Pronounced 'yolla', the company name is Finnish for dinghy (a small agile boat or life rescue boat). It was intended as an ironic joke about the "burning platform memo" which contained the metaphor to "jump into the cold sea water" or "burn with burning platform" used in context of the Nokia business activities, in the memo leaked by then-Nokia CEO in February 2011, with Osborne effect-like consequences.[4]
brokenfate

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 02:01:58 PM

1122-2211

If someone would have told me at the beginning of my career to find a mentor for my role, I would have told them they’re thinking wrong and I’d walk away with my own ignorant thoughts. The further I got in my career I learned it would have probably been a good idea to have someone guiding me through what would turn out to be some difficult things to deal with some time. I look back and understand that it’s typical for someone that early in a career to think they have all the answers. Although, that is something that a mentor would be able to straighten up for them. Having a mentor early in one’s career can really help them gain perspective on what to expect going forward and how to approach situations they’ll see in their day to day.

Once I learned that, aside from direct managers, co-workers, and friends, a person needs a professional relationship, I found a mentor. A mentor can help navigate your career with you. They have been there, hopefully at the time that they were there, they had a mentor as well. They have made the same mistakes you are going to make soon in your career. A mentor will be able to tell you the decisions they made and help you come up with the correct decisions you should make. Mentors are easy to find. My first one at the bigger company I was at was in a business development role and we actually were matched by the young professional's program in that company. I was looking for my entrance into sales positions at my company and thought he was the person to talk to. He had plenty of sales experience and sounded encouraged to help me find my niche. Unfortunately for that company, they never even entertained the idea of hiring me for a sales role. If the company for which you work has one of those mentor-matching programs, it would be a good idea to look there for your mentor first.

Once you’ve found your mentor it’s important that you’ve established not only a professional relationship but balance it with either informal settings or a friendly session outside of the offices. It still bothers me to this day that I was only ever allowed to meet my mentor in his office. Had he wanted to go out for drinks after work one or two days of the month, I’m fairly certain I would have stayed at that company. It’s important to have a mentor that not only sees the professional relationship but can open up to you on a personal level. If the two of you are more comfortable with each other, you can share things that tick you off about work without fear of reprisal. Typically meeting either weekly or bi-weekly is key for mentors to establish a bond and understand the goals of each other better. The mentor should be able to guide the mentee and offer different points of view from someone that has experienced what the mentee is about to experience.

Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 02:04:18 PM

2121-1112

Effective use of helicopter services for trauma depends on the ground responder's ability to determine whether the patient's condition warrants air medical transport. Protocols and training must be developed to ensure appropriate triage criteria are applied. Excessively stringent criteria can prevent rapid care and transport of trauma victims; relaxed criteria can result in the embarrassing and costly situation of transporting a patient by helicopter only to have the patient discharged in good condition from the emergency department.

Crew and patient safety is the single most important factor to be considered when deciding whether to transport a patient by helicopter. Weather, air traffic patterns, and distances (e.g., from trauma scene to closest level one trauma center) must also be considered. Another reason for cancelling a flight is based on Flight Crew comfort with the flight. The general rule of safety is upon the crew, when there is one pilot and two medical crew is: 3 to go, 1 to say "NO". If one Flight Member is not comfortable with the flight for whatever reason, the flight is cancelled.

Some have questioned the safety of air medical services[3][4] While the number of crashes may be increasing, the number of programs and use of services has also increased.[5] Factors associated with fatal crashes of medical transport helicopters include flying at night and during bad weather, and postcrash fires.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_medical_services
nekochan05
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 02:20:30 PM

2211-1122

Music is an art form and cultural activity whose medium is sound and silence. The common elements of music are pitch (which governs melody and harmony), rhythm (and its associated concepts tempo, meter, and articulation), dynamics (loudness and softness), and the sonic qualities of timbre and texture (which are sometimes termed the "color" of a musical sound). Different styles or types of music may emphasize, de-emphasize or omit some of these elements. Music is performed with a vast range of instruments and with vocal techniques ranging from singing to rapping, and there are solely instrumental pieces, solely vocal pieces (such as songs without instrumental accompaniment) and pieces that combine singing and instruments. The word derives from Greek μoυσική (mousike; "art of the Muses"). In its most general form, the activities describing music as an art form include the production of works of music (songs, tunes, symphonies, and so on), the criticism of music, the study of the history of music, and the aesthetic examination of music. Ancient Greek and Indian philosophers defined music as tones ordered horizontally as melodies and vertically as harmonies. Common sayings such as "the harmony of the spheres" and "it is music to my ears" point to the notion that music is often ordered and pleasant to listen to. However, 20th-century composer John Cage thought that any sound can be music, saying, for example, "There is no noise, only sound."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Music

██████████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████▄█████▄
█████████████████▄        ▄███▌ ▐███▄        ▄██
███████████████▐███▄    ▄█████████████▄    ▄███▌
█████████████████████▄ ▀███  █████  ███▀ ▄█████
████████████████▐██████▄ ▀███████████▀ ▄██████▌
█████████████████████████▄ ▀██▌ ▐██▀ ▄████████
█████████████████▐█████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████████▌

█████████████████████████████████████████████
Primedice
▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Home of the High Rollers
▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.Creators.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
Most Popular Bitcoin Gambling Site
.of Dicing.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀

Primedice
Holdaaja
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 02:42:26 PM

1211-2121

Bitcoin is a digital asset and a payment system invented by Satoshi Nakamoto. Nakamoto introduced the idea on 31 October 2008 to a cryptography mailing list,[12] and released it as open-source software in 2009.[13] There have been several high profile claims to the identity of Satoshi Nakamoto; however, none of them have provided proof beyond doubt that back up their claims.[14]

The system is peer-to-peer and transactions take place between users directly, without an intermediary.[15]:4 These transactions are verified by network nodes and recorded in a public distributed ledger called the blockchain,[16] which uses bitcoin as its unit of account. Since the system works without a central repository or single administrator, the U.S. Treasury categorizes bitcoin as a decentralized virtual currency.[1] Bitcoin is often called the first cryptocurrency,[17][18][19] although prior systems existed[note 5] and it is more correctly described as the first decentralized digital currency.[15][22] Bitcoin is the largest of its kind in terms of total market value.[23]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitcoin

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀████                              
▄████▀            ████      ████                  ████
█████           ▄████▀     ████▌                 ▐████
█████           ▀▀▀▀      ▐████                  ████▌    ▄▄
 █████▄                  ▄█████████▀            ▐████   ▄███▀
   ▀█████▄▄        ▄▄███████████▀▀   ▄▄▄▄       ████  ▄███▀     ▄▄▄▄
      ▀███████▄    ▀████▀████▀     ▄████▀███   ▐███████▀▀    ▄███▀ ██▌
         ▀▀██████▄▄     ▐████    ▄████  ▐██▌   ███████     ▄███▀  ▄██▌
    ▄▄▄▄     ▀▀█████    ████    ▄███▀   ███   ▐███▌███    ▐████▄▄███▀
  █████▀▀      ▀████▌  ▐████    ████   ▄███   ████ ▐███   ████
 ████▀          ████▌  ▐████▄▄██████▄▄█████▄▄█████  ▀███  ▀████▄▄▄▄██           ▄████▄  ▄████▄  ██▄██▄██▄
████▌          █████    ▀████▀▀  ▀████▀  ▀██▀ ███▀   ▀███   ▀▀████▀▀           ██▀     ██▀  ▀██ ██  ██  ██
████▄       ▄▄████▀                                   ▀███▄▄      ▄▄██  ▄████▄ ██▄     ██▄  ▄██ ██  ██  ██
 ██████████████▀▀                                       ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▀████▀  ▀████▀  ▀████▀  ██  ██  ██
   ▀██████▀▀▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
The Bitcoin Casino
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
█       ██                █
█      █▄▄█               █
█     █▀  ▀█              █
█       ▄▄                █
█     ▄████▄              █
█   ▄████████▄            █
█   ▀████████▀            █
█     ▀████▀              █
█       ▀▀                █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮
Provably fair
Free faucet

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
12 exclusive games
And many more...

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

▄▄
               ▄▀▀
               ▀█
      █▀▄  ▄▄▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▄▀█
      █  ▀▀          ▀  █
      █▌        ██▌ █   █▌
      ▐█       ▐█████   ▐█ ▄▄ ▄▄▄
      █▌        ▀▀▀▀     █ █ ▀   █
      █       ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀     ▀    ▄▀
      █         ▀▀           ▄▀
     ▄▀                    ▄▀
   ▄▀                     █
 ▄▀                       █
█   █▄█                   █
 ▀▀▀  █       ▄▄▄▄▄       █
      █       █   █       █
      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
StephenCurry333

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 02:49:10 PM

2122-2112

It has been eight years since Leo Messi inherited the coveted no.10 jersey from former friend and teammate Ronaldinho.

Messi is part of a list of elite players who have donned the famous shirt as their own, since 1995/96 when permanent numbers came into practice: Ángel Cuéllar (1995/96), Giovanni Silva (1996-99), Jari Litmanen (1999/00), Rivaldo (2000-02), Juan Román Riquelme (2002/03) and Ronaldinho (2003-08).

In the eight years that followed, Messi reached the very summit of the sport, winning the Ballon d’Or five teams as well as a host of other personal achievements.

https://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/first-team/news/2016-2017/leo-messi-eight-years-as-fc-barcelona-s-no.10
PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 02:56:56 PM

2121-2211. Randomly from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_to_Win_Friends_and_Influence_People .
Get you out of a mental rut, give you new thoughts, new visions, new ambitions. Enable you to make friends quickly and easily. Help you to win people to your way of thinking. Increase your influence, your prestige, your ability to get things done.
nekochan05
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 04:16:13 PM

1112-1222

Wikipedia is a free Internet encyclopedia that allows its users to edit almost any article accessible. Wikipedia is the largest and most popular general reference work on the Internet and is ranked among the ten most popular websites. Wikipedia is owned by the nonprofit organization Wikimedia Foundation.

Wikipedia was launched on January 15, 2001 by Jimmy Wales and Larry Sanger. Sanger coined its name, a portmanteau of wik and encyclopedia. It was only in the English language initially, but it quickly developed similar versions in other languages which differ in content and in editing practices. With 5,208,909 articles, English Wikipedia is the largest out of more than 290 versions of encyclopedias on Wikipedia. Overall, Wikipedia consists of more than 40 million articles in more than 250 different languages and as of February 2014, it had 18 billion page views and nearly 500 million unique visitors each month.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia

Primedice
▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Home of the High Rollers
▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.Creators.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
Most Popular Bitcoin Gambling Site
.of Dicing.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀