Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:17:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free silver quarters  (Read 3127 times)
Avalanche_JST

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2013, 08:33:50 PM

Thank you! I appreciate it!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CapeCodRob

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2013, 06:23:22 PM

Silver is grossly undervalued as it is being manipulated by many of the large banks and central banks around the world.  It has more industrial uses than gold and as a result, above ground stores are being depleted as not enough silver is mined to keep up with demand.  I believe that silver is poised for a huge breakout in price.  Just saying.

I'll be happy to take one of those silver quarters. Smiley
u.MP

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 06:26:36 PM

Have already invested 10.000+ in Gold, Always interested in more! Tongue
badgerman

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2013, 01:02:32 PM

Id really like some silver as Id like to get into investing and this would be a really good first step for me. I may not be an expert but Im motivated in getting involved and promoting the idea of investing in things like this. I reckon silver is the dark horse as well as gold is way too pricey and overvalued(in my opinion), so people might start turn to silver as the more viable option.

Thanks Smiley

SilverBull (OP)

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 11:35:48 PM

Only 3 out of 5 people have contacted me with their addresses so I am giving up on the other 2.

The next two people who posted something here who send me their address get the last 2 quarters.
SilverBull (OP)

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 04:30:45 AM

Okay, got enough now. Sending the rest out on Monday. Thanks folks.
majorddf

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 11:28:14 PM

Nah, thanks to you mate for your generosity Smiley

I hope the winners enjoy their new silver!
Bitcoin_Goddess

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2013, 11:47:52 PM

Personally, I believe that the true value of an old silver quarter is worth far more for it's historical value than for it's monetary value.

That being said, I also strongly believe that precious metals will only grow in value as the fiat currencies show the nadir of their intrinsic weakness. Therefore, in my opinion, silver will indeed, remain a very important part of trade in the future.

It is very generous of you to hold such a giveaway.
gchil0

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 12:13:44 AM

Because 47 is my favorite number.   Roll Eyes

(Yes, I know they are already gone...)
mellie

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 04:47:23 AM

I am interested in hedging silver along with bitcoin. The pair is unstoppable ~ silver has stood the test of time! I don't have any silver yet and I'm just getting started with bitcoin. My plans are to mine bitcoin and trade some for some silver. 
Oshero

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 04:49:23 AM

Silver has the highest value of conductivity of any natural metal.

Cheesy
I love conductive things, and I will keep it and cherish it until I need it to exchange for food, ammunition, or shelter in post apocalyptic Earth, as fiat will be worthless. Cheesy
coinslut

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 04:55:03 AM

I eat silver... feed me  Shocked
MEAD247

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 10:01:28 PM

SilverBull,

Something went wrong with your attempt to ship the quarters. They were returned but apparently not to you. The person they were returned to then dropped them off at Saanich Police. Call Cst. MEAD #247 to arrange pick-up.

VARGA

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 10:12:06 PM

I could use the silver to shoot the werewolf that has been prowling around my garden, he's been at it for the past few nights and is now overstaying his welcome.

SilverandBitcoins

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 10:13:29 PM

I would like for you to send me a silver quarter because silver is the poor man's gold and I am the poor man.  : )

Cause, I aint proud - BTC: 1DyXSR8nsB56yhTUhR5HMKLzB6UpytiWnK
vs3

Activity: 622
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2013, 10:32:59 PM

I wanna be a billionaire.

Who doesn't? Smiley

(Although I'm sure many people would be perfectly satisfied with achieving even a millionaire Smiley )

adamthefishman

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 11:41:22 PM

Congratulations on your endeavours.

Long term silver and BTC should be great.

They just need patience and time, and understanding to realise that markets go up and down for reasons other than fundamentals.

Owning a few silver coins makes people take notice, and learn to ride the dips.

Well Done Roll Eyes
Matthias195

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 11:58:47 PM

nice initiative Smiley
georgeberz

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 12:19:40 AM

Silver was a basis for countries currency that had value in the metal itself, we did not have to believe in GOD or in the system or scheme that issued the silver currency only in the weight of the silver content in the coin.

Paper money started to be issued to make it easier to trade and do business as each paper dollar was essentially an IOU from the issuer that certified there was on deposit a specific weight of silver in a vault and the paper slip "legal tender" "payable on demand" "redeemable in lawful money" "pay to the bearer on demand" were some of the clues on the paper showing that it itself was nothing any more than a deposit slip.

Countries then realized that people eventually lost paper money or paper got destroyed and would never be redeemed for the actual silver on deposit, so the govts realized they could with certainty that a percentage of the paper would never be redeemed and the remaining silver would default to them.

Then the big banksters created the federal reserve in the USA where people with allot of gold and silver could deposit those funds into ft knox and then they were allowed to print their own money ie FEDERAL RESERVE NOTE and no longer TREASURY NOTES, anyhow when they were allowed to issue FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES they only had to put on deposit with FT KNOX 40% and there begins the downfall of the fractional reserve banking system.

There currently is no fixed exchange rate for DOLLARS into anything other than themselves. And now when the govt needs money instead of having to deposit a commodity of anything they simply add a few 000 to a spreadsheet someplace and they are rich. Also when the Treasure Auctions off TBills, the FED now purchases them, ie putting money in one pocket and loaning it to another and now they have more to spend... nice...

Something else to consider if you owned stock in a company say 100 shares of ford and ford does well and has a stock split because they need more shares to sell, if its 2 for 1 they have to give 2 shares of your old stock for each 1 share you have so the company doubles its outstanding shares and your shares double as well. In the case of the fed, they simply print more and spend it into existence creating more shares for themselves and you loose as they don't give you any extra.

The FIX is in and the consumer little people loose!

There is no definition of a dollar that is redemable for a fixed value of anything, the treasury makes up IOU's (tbills) then the FED buys them and gives the Treasury $$$ Bills they spend them in govt programs and dilute the pool of real money or buying power each time.

I think they should have denominated it in $1 = 10 lbs of rice or beans etc. anything is better than nothing.

Stock up on Silver, beans, and bullets

please send a quarter

Thank You

George
1HKuoCqjTeRUYsG4KMQd9gnfBFE3g2p5De

tkooda

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 12:57:36 AM

Okay, got enough now. Sending the rest out on Monday. Thanks folks.

dangit.  missed the boat on this one.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: