Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:21:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Running the Gekko Science Compaq in BfgMiner  (Read 1324 times)
Sychoset (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 06:43:47 AM

First of all the Gekko is reconized in BfgMiner as a Antminer U3. Luke Jr. compiled it into BfgMiner 5.3.0 II am using BfgMMiner 5.4.2. The only way was to get the BfgMiner to add devices (pressing M then +) then enter code.
Code:
-S antminer:all --set antminer:chip=BM1382
I did this and had it working for 6-8 hours. Then my wifi adapter crashed and BfgMiner became unresponsive. Angry

I  tried after re-applying wifi adapter the code given to me in Read-Me Asic (above code) and it wont reconize the Gekko anymore. Huh WHY!!!
Trying to reset computer and typing code multiple time nothing will make code work anymore. Cry

Is there a secondary code or mabie those who have the Gekko or Antminer U3 could try the code given themself I don't uderstand why my code is not working I had it hooked up perfect please some extra help would be greatly apprecieated I was going to purchase three more Gekko Science Compaq's but if I can not figure out how to run one what is the point! Angry

If we get this running the Read-Me said to enter these codes as well.
Code:
--set antminer:voltage=x800 --set antminer:clock=237.5
Code:
--set antminer:timing=0.022421
Any idea where these codes are added? Undecided

Some help would be great I really want to run this miner plus buy three more. I hope I don't need to go to a new Miner!
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
-ck
Legendary

Activity: 4088
Merit: 1630

Ruu \o/

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 05:38:28 AM

Support thread for that software is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=877081.0

Support thread for the gekko compaq is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173963.0

Use one of them please.
/locked

Developer/maintainer for cgminer, ckpool/ckproxy, and the -ck kernel
2% Fee Solo mining at solo.ckpool.org
-ck
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: