Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:49:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN PRICE GAINS STRENGTH; AN UPCOMING RALLY  (Read 178 times)
lamthanh3462342 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:14:56 PM

It is possible for the Bitcoin price to move in a range between $6260 and $6717 before a rocket to $7550 will take place.
 https://i.imgur.com/Q796MT3.png
According to chart H4, the Bitcoin price is moving within the Expanded Flag Elliott Wave pattern while the price is fluctuating near the support line (as marked in the green trend line). The cryptocurrency price has accomplished the two first Elliott wave, and we expect that the Bitcoin price will be moving in the Elliott Correction Wave marked (C) and the target stopping point of this wave is around $7550. It is possible for the Bitcoin price to move in a range between $6260 and $6717 before a rocket to the strong upper trend line of $7550 will take place.

When taking a consideration into chart H1, we can recognize that the bullish trend of the Bitcoin price is being halted by the golden strong Fibonacci Extension level of 61.8% (also the strong resistance level). Besides, the upward breakout has occurred when the cryptocurrency price moved out of the Rising Wedges pattern. The Bitcoin price has already reached the target price of the pattern, indicating that the effect of the pattern will soon fade away and a downtrend will possibly happen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinMaster555

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:54:11 AM

if you follow the bitcoin price chart you will be able to see that the price is going high everyday which is a green signal for the investors, if the price goes well then it is good for the whole market and there is no doubt that it will go higher in the future so taking the opportunity can be profitable for the investors
jonloner011

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:40:30 PM

Very useful insight on how BTC is recovering fastly and likely to outgrow it's previous peak value. Experts around the world are also supporting the fact that we are likely to see another bull run by the end of this year.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:22:32 PM

Experts around the world are also supporting the fact that we are likely to see another bull run by the end of this year.

The only thing "experts" are doing is echo other "experts" in order to sound cooler and to be invited by shitty media outlets.

If these "experts" were actual experts they would be trading Bitcoin, not participating in useless chitchat. These people are only interested in media fame, and as long as they can do that by being overly bullish or bearish they will continue to do that. The price or Bitcoin isn't even important; the crypto craze is nothing more than a podium for them to become somewhat relevant again. Seriously, who are they outside crypto?
primarydumz

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:50:52 PM

Yes, we can see that bitcoin is gaining strength, hopefully it will continue and reach 20k this December.

▰✔♞❉▰ Globedx BOUNTY MANAGER ▰❉♞✔▰
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:39:56 PM

Yes, we can see that bitcoin is gaining strength, hopefully it will continue and reach 20k this December.

Dont know about reaching 20k this december, but it is inevitable down the road. I recon it will be somewhere out 2 or 4 years from now. Interesting times ahead of us indeed.
jamesbondbd007

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:16:25 PM

Some of the hoppers thought that the industry will be ruined which have already been proved wrong. Hopefully, the prediction of Hayes of reaching $50000 is not unreal for crypto market.
dreammoney710

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 07:59:36 PM

Generally, the price of which rapidly increases in the market, it quickly goes down. It is important to have market balance for this. Bitcoin is very close to its goals. It can fall down at any time.
cryptoking252

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:28:27 PM

I think its possible because bitcoin have huge popularity in the market. On the other hand it also have lot of good project. We already saw bitcoin improved some sector. Now investor are more interest to invest in this sector. So I think in future bitcoin price is going to be more strong.
cryptofan999

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:37:14 AM

I think there are verious type of issues regarding bitcoin prize fluctuation. This industrie has a huge potential on economic field and I guess after a few years this industrie will lead the world economy.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:31:13 AM

Well there have been too many charts like that have been  proven wrong in time lol. I'm hoping that comes true though but my fingers are crossed. People have been battered by bears this year and i'm contented and ready for any move bitcoin will make.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Jerrycryptofield

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:24:19 AM

Bitcoin is accelerating in the cryptocurrency growth chart, showing high potentiality of success in very near future. It has already reached its target price, and will only go upwards from here on, upon predictions and forecasts.
neymarjunior50

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:32:24 PM

Its true bitcoins price is too high that’s why so many people can’t invest on this project but i think it’s a strong side for bitcoin. Bitcoins price is high because of their high demand and their demand is high because of their performance.
KevinRobertson

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:30:28 PM

I personally think that at the end of the year bitcoin will raise and will at the up of the hill.The price was down for couple of months. So they time has come to raise and make people benefited.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:27:23 PM

I really like the current sentiments of most members right now. It looks like everyone is really excited to see this price rally. The current price spike is a good indication that better things may come in the future. Currently its stands at $8200 so most likely a good $9K-$9500 will be achieved at August. But we have to understand as what causes the sudden rise. Its becomes of the anticipation from VanEck and SolidX bid to launch Bitcoin ETF. The decision is scheduled on 10 Aug. So we might see this continued uptrend on or before that date and crossed our fingers that we will get a positive result this time.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:16:36 AM

Some of the hoppers thought that the industry will be ruined which have already been proved wrong. Hopefully, the prediction of Hayes of reaching $50000 is not unreal for crypto market.

Maybe the $50k dollars cap is very high for the price to reach this year but there is still a huge chance that bitcoins might pumps up again just like what happened last year since there are more investors right now in the market.

JasonRosado

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:41:29 PM

I think it is the beginning of a bullish trend. The price of Bitcoin has already started rising in the market. I think soon Bitcoin will regain its previous position and re-emerge in the market. I hope Bitcoin follows the curve but the downtrend should not start.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:36:37 PM

Your analysis was good, you said it could rocket to 7550 but infact it broked that easily and reached 8500 and now a little pullback to 8200 now where do you think it is heading, i hope the bulls will continue and will dominate for the rest of the year.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
JohnDcosta

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:54:05 PM

I do not think so .Bitcoin has still the possibility to rise up and according to analysts the price will rise at the end of the year or beginning of 2019. Though the price is high but it has the possibility to rise more.
Crgvictor

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:36:47 AM

Yes, the market will have an increase in the price of the currencies. But the main concern is when and how in the level. We are all waiting for teh bull run and this will happen soon by the end of this year, but at a slow pace.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: