Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:07:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TheCryptoChat - Real-Time Chat, Explorers, Faucets, Quick Help, & more  (Read 23633 times)
indika

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 04:14:17 AM

interesting topic chatting while getting gifts and i checked web site nice layout and we can learn lots of things from criptochat

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pnuts2012

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 01:19:19 PM

interesting topic chatting while getting gifts and i checked web site nice layout and we can learn lots of things from criptochat
So true thecryptochat is an very helpful place and so much to do too. I like playing the new insanequiz where you win insanecoins, the faucets are hot, and the gifts you can win from santabot and bittzybot are just INSANE too. Peace love and crypto!!!
Jewelettes

Activity: 581
Merit: 254

I am simply ME.

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 09:17:27 AM

Barely 4 months and  F A S T     R I S I N G

Congratulations cryptotech and CryptoCypher.  You're an awesome team.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
pnuts2012

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 12:42:32 AM

Cool Cool Cool Wow only 4months old and becoming popular this place more like an community than an chatroom, let me rephrase, it is an community of likeminded cryptocurrency individuals that like to talk crypto, trade crypto, collect crypto, and myself bleed crypto haha. Way to go #thecryptochat way to go indeed. Peace Love Crypto!!
CryptoCypherCoin

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

Developer at TheCryptoChat

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 01:02:50 AM

Barely 4 months and  F A S T     R I S I N G

Congratulations cryptotech and CryptoCypher.  You're an awesome team.

With yourself included!

You are part of that team, don't forget that

Jewelettes

I am simply ME.

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 09:34:47 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2016, 09:53:32 AM by Jewelettes

Barely 4 months and  F A S T     R I S I N G

Congratulations cryptotech and CryptoCypher.  You're an awesome team.

With yourself included!

You are part of that team, don't forget that

I don't.  But I need to emphasize how awesome the dev team of thecryptochat.net is.

Thank you cryptotech and CryptoCypher for making me part of the Team.  [Is awesomeness contagious?  Wink]

Jewel

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
juzz222

Activity: 142
Merit: 102

The Crypto Detective

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 09:52:48 AM

AWESOME site. If you need to learn more about cryptocurrency this is one of the BEST PLACE. Nice admin, dev, and moderators. Find me in Crypto Tutorial Room if you want to learn some basics in Cryptos and also in Trader Central for trading basics  Smiley Enjoy the FREEBIES too  Grin

Jewelettes

I am simply ME.

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 10:21:38 AM

SantaBot is still generous and the Insane Quiz has become more challenging.

Check it out at thecryptochat.net

Wink

Jewel

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
CryptoCypherCoin

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 12:39:58 PM

Wink

Jewel

The Insane Quiz did become more challenging, there were too many difficult words in there and the quiz had become too unbalanced.

This was changed last night, more words were added, difficult ones were removed (but not all) the intention was to make the quiz more balanced... we will as always, continue to keep tabs on the quiz and ensure that it is a balanced game, where everybody will have a chance.

Everyone can still participate and earn coin in the process. and users can always make suggestions which we will look into implementing Smiley

Thank you to everyone that has become a member of our growing community, such a helpful bunch of people there now.

pnuts2012

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 03:03:56 PM

Wink

Jewel

The Insane Quiz did become more challenging, there were too many difficult words in there and the quiz had become too unbalanced.

This was changed last night, more words were added, difficult ones were removed (but not all) the intention was to make the quiz more balanced... we will as always, continue to keep tabs on the quiz and ensure that it is a balanced game, where everybody will have a chance.

Everyone can still participate and earn coin in the process. and users can always make suggestions which we will look into implementing Smiley

Thank you to everyone that has become a member of our growing community, such a helpful bunch of people there now.

Thats an Insane idea to help make game more popular by helping make the game a little easier. Man I love your site. Its getting better and better everyday. This is still only 2016 and your doing reat already can't wait to see what happens in 2017!! Here's an idea, keep up great work!!, oh wait you already do!!
cryptotech (OP)

Activity: 393
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 04:35:25 PM

Piecoin Block Explorer & Node
TheCryptoChat is now offering block explorers and nodes at an affordable price.  If you would like your coin to have a block explorer/node on TheCryptoChat contact us for pricing.

Visit Piecoin Explorer
Node: addnode=91.134.120.210
cryptotech (OP)

Activity: 393
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 10:16:38 PM

New Faucet Added
You must first register to use faucets.  More faucets will be added soon.  If you would like your coin to have a faucet on TheCryptoChat contact us.

Piecoin
Up to 10 PIE every 30 minutes

CryptoCypherCoin

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 03:46:17 PM

William1980 is currently our reigning champion on the Insane Quiz

Who can defeat him?

Who's insane enough to try?

Come and have a go at toppling the champ!

With each correct word, you will be rewarded with Insane Coin

Just load your profile with your Insane Wallet Address at The Crypto Chat and play the quiz

Edbriv

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 03:49:03 PM

Genial Genial, I love the SANTABOT
pnuts2012

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 07:25:39 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2016, 08:30:25 AM by pnuts2012

William1980 is currently our reigning champion on the Insane Quiz

Who can defeat him?

Who's insane enough to try?

Come and have a go at toppling the champ!

With each correct word, you will be rewarded with Insane Coin

Just load your profile with your Insane Wallet Address at The Crypto Chat and play the quiz
Congrats William1980. Maybe I try and see if I can beat you, probably not but we see.
Jewelettes

I am simply ME.

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 10:51:31 AM

More legit coin devs  have joined thecryptochat.net.  Verified legit coin developers enjoy the support of thecryptochat community.  Find out all about these and more at thecryptochat.net Wink

Jewel

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
tranclukator

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 07:59:26 PM

joined the chat friendly team  Smiley
Jewelettes

I am simply ME.

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 08:25:20 PM

Welcome to thecryptochat.net.  Hope you will learn a lot, enjoy trading and earns so much. Smiley

Jewel

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
CryptoCypherCoin

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 09:30:04 PM

Welcome to The Crypto Chat, glad to have you on board!

Live long and prosper 0_o

Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 12:32:51 AM

lots of love for Insane Coin at The Crypto Chat

Grin

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: