Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:51:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AsicMinermarket.com = SCAM CONFIRMED, TERRIBLE BUSINESS PRACTICES  (Read 9039 times)
bittawm (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 06:23:40 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2019, 06:05:36 AM by bittawm

Asicminermarket apparently have Eth ASICS coming out soon

check here:

https://asicminermarket.com/product/am200-ethereum-miner-batch1-200mhs-900watts/

more specifically note 5

they have literally copy and pasted from bitmains website,

it literally says

"5. Bitmain will cover shipping cost when shipping a replacement unit within the warranty period''

I smell something fishy guys

UPDATE

Hi all,

I will post my experience and what I know about asicminermarket

Simon Yang is the owner, He operates out of Shenzhen

Many people have posted experiences such as but not limited to:

-shipped late
-broken equipment
-lack of communication
-collusion with manufacturers......mining instead of shipping out goods on promised dates.....

These guys have been delaying shipments and scamming people for a long long time.  - AVOID LIKE THE BLACK PLAGUE

To be clear, some products are eventually delivered but Simons business practises are questionable at best.

HEAD OVER TO MY WEBSITE WHERE YOU CAN GET HARDWARE FROM A TRUSTED COMMUNITY MEMBER, FAST DELIVERY, NO BULLSHIT : WWW.BITTAWMART.COM

I am a member of the official escrow team as seen here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2439910.0

@bittawm is my real telegram
@bittawm is my real twitter
beware of impersonators

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sidehack
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1847

Curmudgeonly hardware guy

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 06:29:49 PM

Looks like something for Altcoins and Scam Accusations then.

Cool, quiet and up to 1TH pod miner, on sale now!
Currently in development - 200+GH USB stick; 6TH volt-adjustable S1/3/5 upgrade kit
Server PSU interface boards and cables. USB and small-scale miners. Hardware hosting, advice and odd-jobs. Supporting the home miner community since 2013 - http://www.gekkoscience.com
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 06:08:18 PM

check here:

https://asicminermarket.com/product/am200-ethereum-miner-batch1-200mhs-900watts/

more specifically note 5

it literally says

"5. Bitmain will cover shipping cost when shipping a replacement unit within the warranty period''

Lol omg lord have mercy.  I just opened the site and imidiately saw the picture of the miner and knew instantly it was fake and a scam. That picture is terrible quality and a joke. Its not even a picture of a miner its just one of those general mining looking images. Just a copy paste.
windale

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 03:46:26 AM

All cloud mining potetial scam
because all cloud mining not transparance about hadware in use mining
and true real mining or only HYIP scheme ponzy
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 03:58:34 AM

All cloud mining potetial scam
because all cloud mining not transparance about hadware in use mining
and true real mining or only HYIP scheme ponzy
I don't understand what is you talking about, but this thread is talking about hardware miners and don't talking about cloud mining. You must read carefully before made statement.  Wink
simon888

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2016, 03:11:33 PM

I buy here, Baikal x11 no problem.
But you said that ETH is a hoax, I need to continue to consider buying. omg
Who cheated, or receipt of the machine, please give advice.
thank you very much
Simon
fliprock

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 04:10:28 PM

HEY.  who the dickhead calling this site fake?Huh??

dude you dont know shit do you Huh? where did you pull this BS from you own ass?>

the site good i used them and they have what it says they have .. don't call scam if you don't know you can hurt businesses with your stupid inaccurate BS

NOW YOU PROVE THEM TO BE A SCAM AND GOOD LUCK TRYING > I SPEND NEAR 40K with Asicminers  and it all come with great packing so i'm here to stand up for a good company

have some goddamn respect before calling out shit you only guess?Huh

ATCkit

Activity: 786
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 01:39:14 AM

Has anyone bought the AM200 ETH miner that can mine all GPU coins? If so, can you post a review?
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 06:08:41 PM

check here:

more specifically note 5

it literally says

I took a look and you are right. Its a copy paste. Really *facepalm* they have no pride in their scam. I guess they left the artist part out of scam artist. I'm always weary of these sites. Even if the legit you still lose money the longer you wait for the miner to get to you. What if customs decide to take their time ? What if it is legit but the miner stops working after a couple of months ? Let's say they so legit they replace it for free, that sounds great but by then it will be so slow to mine much. Then you left with a cool heater at least.

fliprock

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 04:11:45 AM

NO scam here guys i used them many time .. so come on give stop this bullshit?Huh?

have you checked your info first or are you just blowing smoke from your arse?Huh?
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 08:12:47 PM

NO scam here guys i used them many time .. so come on give stop this bullshit?Huh?

have you checked your info first or are you just blowing smoke from your arse?Huh?

Post some proof or STFU, $40k newbie.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Rabinovitch
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 03:29:06 AM

Will anyone else confirm that he bought a hardware from them?

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2016, 12:02:52 AM

Funny how you should say we "blowing smoke from our arses" when your activity 3 account comes and says you spend 40k $ ??
You are an idiot . You should be strung up and shot at dawn. Try a better scam Mr shill.

Herbet Fry

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2016, 12:09:56 AM

It is easy to see it is a scam. It is cookie cut. Copy and paste almost of every other scam like it. They all look very similar and this one doesn't try hard to look legit. Scam is obvious

berron

Activity: 727

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 08:05:16 AM

I have bought them a Baikal Mini some weeks ago. Bad election, they have send me the old version (only X11)  with no original cable for updating and now that I'm having a lot of problems for updating (impossible for my pc to detect the hardware, using an original cable from baikal team too)  they are giving me 0 support. The only support I'm receiving is from Baikal team. My advice, buy directly from the manufacturer and avoid resellers, at least this...
OTOH, someone had a similar problem with his Baikal miner and knows how to solve??

Have you tried a real DEX??? But a real DEX like this!!!
e9ez9ert

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 09:07:34 PM

I have bought some Hardware on 21. October 2016. To date (15. November), no delivery and no response to emails.
e9ez9ert

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 11:34:03 AM

I paid my order with PayPal.
so i habe opend a Fraud ticket.
Paypal says:
They will check it closely. And if more than just my case, Asicminermarket will have serious consequences.
Among other things, Paypal will block Asicminermarket, which will cause Asicminermarket considerable difficulties in the EU area.

In addition, I get my money back when Asciminermarket can not clearly prove the delivery.
securebitven

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 02:33:30 PM

Hello, I bought 5 days ago 07 / jan / 17 an antminer s9, but I have not received any response from asicminermarket.com I wrote on the page contact us on 10 / jan / 17 and to the mail sales@asicminermarket.com on 11 / Jan / 17 and I do not get any answer. 5 days without any contact, does that seem normal?
 Undecided
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 11:20:40 AM

Hello, I bought 5 days ago 07 / jan / 17 an antminer s9, but I have not received any response from asicminermarket.com I wrote on the page contact us on 10 / jan / 17 and to the mail sales@asicminermarket.com on 11 / Jan / 17 and I do not get any answer. 5 days without any contact, does that seem normal?
 Undecided

If you look back thru the thread and the numerous warnings against giving these people any money, then yes, it does seem normal.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
berron

Activity: 727

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 01:26:07 PM

thank god for this thread. i was just about thinking to put in an order on this site. thanks a lot everyone. Cheesy
You're welcome. If you want to buy baikal for exmaple the best way is to contact baikal team directly through his skype address.

Have you tried a real DEX??? But a real DEX like this!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: