Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:04:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a development team  (Read 1053 times)
tradingshitcoins (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 02:32:57 AM

Hi. I'm an idea guy.

I have an idea for an app. I understand the market very well and have a strategy on how to execute.

What I need is a solid team that is willing to work with "the idea guy" and not be back stabbing.

But rather trust that this idea is solid and have a can do attitude, have the skills to accomplish our goals, or the ability to know what you don't know so we can hire someone who does.

I want to build something great. Everyone offers something different, everyone has a different skill. But what is most important is to have an true perception of what you are good at,
and what someone else may be better at. That is how a solid team is formed.

Frankly you might be excellent at coding, and I may be horrible at it. But where I lack in that skill set, I may excel in other areas.

I've seen many companies try to enter this space and have watched them fail because they don't know what is important. It just so happens the leader of this industry does understand,
but I see where they are making huge mistakes, and they have not implemented Blockchain technology.

It's time for this community to bring Blockchain to the masses once and for all.

I need an extraordinary team.

What I may get instead, is a bunch of flamers. I say the odds are in favor of that, but there is that small chance, someone who knows their shit and understands the code I speak, will make contact
and I'll leave this thread behind for people to argue about bullshit and make themselves feel special on the internet.

Thank you
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alex Lee

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 03:19:21 AM

I think i'm not extraordinary but i want to join your project  Grin
ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 06:58:33 AM

Your idea is great but to really get people on board you need to tell us the benefit they will enjoy by joining your team because everybody seems to be busy and cannot just join your team for nothing.

rico666
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1037

฿ → ∞

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 09:55:45 AM

Ideas are cheap - work is expensive.

Of course all those patent trolls nowadays seem to suggest otherwise, but I'm convinced that is only a temporary glitch in the Darwinian greater scheme of things.

"Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety nine percent perspiration." - Thomas Alva Edison

That prologue left aside, I have seen tons of "idea guys" who had nothing but the idea. So they had that 1%, but they thought and acted like they had the 99%. These projects are destined to fail. Now to use your own words:

I say the odds here are in favor of that, but there is that small chance...

So do you have only the idea, or do you have also the (at least initial) funds? Do you have any project management experience? How many years? Do you have any proven track of record of successful other projects that are up and running?

Rico

all non self-referential signatures except mine are lame ... oh wait ...   ·  LBC Thread (News)  ·  Past BURST Activities
Shinseiten

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 09:57:39 AM

Ideas are underrated and can move mountains.
I could be interested, but I need more info.
TransaDox

Activity: 219
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 08:32:29 PM

Ideas don't feed families. What software teams need is funding so unless you have that or tell people how you plan on getting it, your idea will always remain just that.
LaBlanj

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 09:23:09 AM

Im a graphic designer...

▄▄▄                                          ███                ▄▄▄     ███
███                                          ███               ▐███▌    ███
███                                          ███                ▀▀▀     ███
███        ▄███████▄   ▐███▄█████▄     ▄▄███████ ▄▄███████▄▄    ███   ███████▄
███       ████▀  ████  ▐████▀▀████▌   ████▀▀██▀▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▌   ███   ▀▀███▀▀▀
███      ▐████▄▄▄████  ▐███    ███▌  ████    ▄████▀▄█▌   ▐███   ███     ███
███      ▐███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐███    ███▌  ███▌   ████▀▄███▀   ▐███   ███     ███
███       ████▄    ▄▄  ▐███    ███▌  ████▄   ▄█████▀▄█   ████   ███     ███▄ ▄▄
▀████████  ▀████████▀  ▐███    ███▌   █████████▀▀  ████████▀    ███     ▀█████▀

ALL YOU NEED IS LOAN

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████▌  █████████████████
████████████▌  █████████████████
███████▀▀      ███▀      ▀██████
██████   ▄██▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▄██▄   █████
█████▌  ████    ▄▀  ████   █████
█████▌  ▐███▄▄▀▀  ▄▄████   █████
██████   ▀▀▀   ▄▄█▀  ▀▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄▄████████
▀██████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 11:57:48 AM

I was completely able to understand your point and intentions behind this post until I read the last two sentences.You definitely don't seem like an idea guy,you seem like a rude man  taking advantage of the developers.This was your first post and as a programmer, I personally won't be willing to work with an "idea guy" who has no idea how stuff works in the real world.Ideas are a waste,implementation is important.Unless you have worked with the programmers before or know something about coding ,there is no way you can lead a team of devs.Degrees don't count either.

P.S. : you have not mentioned anything about the payment.Code ain't going write itself.
NyeFe

Activity: 699
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 01:04:36 AM

It would be great if you called-out and paid some of the developers we have on this forum to review and give an opinion on your idea. This would certainly add some credibility on your side and entice possible recruits to intriguingly respond to your thread.  

MicroDApp.com—Smart Contract developers. Lets build a decentralized future!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: