Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:39:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Is Bitcoin Trading and Why It's risky?  (Read 26317 times)
pecson134

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 06:27:22 AM

Bitcoin was always not on standstill position or almost not all. It can unexpectedly decrease or increase it's price for even a minute which makes it risky. Though the profit with pertains to trading bitcoins was larger than other means the loss was also if you are not successful on your trading strategy would be the same. Unless you understand fully the way the fluctuation of bitcoin prices were it much easier to handle even with risk.But still the risk is still there.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 05:01:05 AM

Bitcoin was always not on standstill position or almost not all. It can unexpectedly decrease or increase it's price for even a minute which makes it risky. Though the profit with pertains to trading bitcoins was larger than other means the loss was also if you are not successful on your trading strategy would be the same. Unless you understand fully the way the fluctuation of bitcoin prices were it much easier to handle even with risk.But still the risk is still there.
actually a lot of people are still entering in the world of bitcoin, which is increasing the demand of the bitcoin and so the price increase, on other side people are trading bitcoin so some time when they fee that the price is going to increase to so they start buying bitcoin which also cause the increase in price of bitcoin. i think in future as time pass bitcoin will become more and more stable.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 07:17:14 PM

Hello folks!

I'm thinking about starting to trade with Bitcoin, but I see people saying that It's risky & almost like gambling.

I think that I mis-understand the meaning of trading.

For me trading Is for EXAMPLE, buying Bitcoin when It's at 550$ and selling It when It's at 670$. This Isn't risky because If Its value doesn't Increase, you'll just have to keep It until It gets higher enough, Is this trading?

I would really appreciate If people clarified more! Thankx Wink
The simplest explanation of trading is, its the platform where all traders are watching or monitoring the price value of each coin token together with bitcoin which they can do set a  buy wall orders and set sell wall orders depending on you.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 09:01:31 PM

Hello folks!

I'm thinking about starting to trade with Bitcoin, but I see people saying that It's risky & almost like gambling.

For me trading Is for EXAMPLE, buying Bitcoin when It's at 550$ and selling It when It's at 670$. This Isn't risky because If Its value doesn't Increase, you'll just have to keep It until It gets higher enough, Is this trading?

Yes trading bitcoin is too risky you don't know what happen next. If bitcoin can goes up or drop down thats why buying bitcoin in lower price don't buy it if the price is so high. You can lose or you can win that is the impression of bitcoin trading to me.
i do not think that trading is risky because i also earning a good profit from bitcoin trading i mostly buy bitcoin with low price and then sell it with highest price and i do not face an risk.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 07:07:20 AM

Hello folks!

Yes trading bitcoin is too risky you don't know what happen next. If bitcoin can goes up or drop down thats why buying bitcoin in lower price don't buy it if the price is so high. You can lose or you can win that is the impression of bitcoin trading to me.
i do not think that trading is risky because i also earning a good profit from bitcoin trading i mostly buy bitcoin with low price and then sell it with highest price and i do not face an risk.
Trading would be riskier if a trader trades a new coin since there are big possibility that a new crypto currency coin could failed or succeed which could cause volotality/huge pump for its rate. However, to avoid this risk, it's better to trade old coin which has a huge volume of btc being trade for less risk to avoid volitality.
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 01:55:20 PM

Hello folks!

Trading would be riskier if a trader trades a new coin since there are big possibility that a new crypto currency coin could failed or succeed which could cause volotality/huge pump for its rate. However, to avoid this risk, it's better to trade old coin which has a huge volume of btc being trade for less risk to avoid volitality.

It's less risky to trade Bitcoin and the major altcoins. You could get lucky with a new altcoin but it's also very possible that a new coin will go on the market with good volume for a few weeks and then everyone sells and the price drops to zero and it dies. That has happened to me a couple of times.
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 04:52:10 PM

Hello folks!

It's less risky to trade Bitcoin and the major altcoins. You could get lucky with a new altcoin but it's also very possible that a new coin will go on the market with good volume for a few weeks and then everyone sells and the price drops to zero and it dies. That has happened to me a couple of times.
Trading market always risky. You must have good activity the whole trading market and will experiment, make right prediction, otherwise it will become high risk. Skills yourself where a very basic level, there are obvious sources of risk.
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 11:09:44 AM

Trading is simple, when the price is low it is time to buy it
and sell when the price is high.

For newbie these words seems to very simple because newbie thinks that bitcoin trading is very easy. Off course bitcoin trading is easy but you need patience when it come bitcoin trading. Some time the price will be very high you cannot able to buy them, so you need to be very active when comes to trading.

It's sounds like this trading activity just watch the chart for a long day, i would say it's not efficient. Better to learn how analyze fundamental and technical in trading, if you are already proficient you don't need to watch price movement for a long day, just makes a limit order to buy/sell.

Yes of course the patience is necessary to manage the risk, there's no free risk in any aspects, manage it will decreased the risk or even can be a profit.
You are correct, we all know that there is two kinds of trading here such as Day trading and long term trading basis. And between the two day trade is more profitable than a long term, though they are both giving profit. only there differences was on a day trade it needs effort to monitor the movement of the coins in the market while the other one it doesn't necessary, but to wait it for the right time of years.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 02:55:40 PM

Hello folks!

you are right that bitcoin trading is very much less risky because bitcoin is very much powerful currency and increasing ts price too much faster day by day and there is a lot of people just trade bitcoin.
mhd japar siregar

Activity: 514

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 05:42:29 PM

may have much to explain about bitcoin trades. atlcoin trading is basically similar to the tradig forex, just use bitcoin as its trading tools. besides, it is so risky, because of the increase and decrease in the price of bitcoin happened so fast, and it can make a big loss in just a few hours if you're not paying attention.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 08:07:20 PM

Hello folks!

you are right that bitcoin trading is very much less risky because bitcoin is very much powerful currency and increasing ts price too much faster day by day and there is a lot of people just trade bitcoin.
yeah bitcoin trading is profitable and there is very much low risk of bitcoin trading because there is a lot of people investing their money in bitcoin without any worry.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1327

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 12:12:07 AM

It is risky because you are never sure what it is going to happen even if you take your time to run an analysis there is always the chance you made a mistake  or if time is wrong and a bad news comes to then you run the risk of losing money.
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 04:56:30 AM

may have much to explain about bitcoin trades. atlcoin trading is basically similar to the tradig forex, just use bitcoin as its trading tools. besides, it is so risky, because of the increase and decrease in the price of bitcoin happened so fast, and it can make a big loss in just a few hours if you're not paying attention.
Its more than words to explain ,it needs more and more experience and its risk will be going anytime as you don't know how to mangae the trades in particular the time when pumpers and dunpers go in just a few seconds or minutes to for which you can make big profit or just be a bag holder or else you sold it in time when the market is going down. The volatility of the market will be so fast so a better move will be come out as we experience and make adjustments in every trade so we can lessen the risk of losing big amount in the future trades.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 05:05:53 AM

Hello folks!

i do not think that trading is risky because i also earning a good profit from bitcoin trading i mostly buy bitcoin with low price and then sell it with highest price and i do not face a risk.

The problem is not with the people who sell when rises and buys when it's decreasing, but the people who do day trading sometimes may feel that bitcoin trading is risky. But many new are attracted to bitcoin, so beginners will deal tough job with bitcoin trading.
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 10:01:43 AM

Hello folks!

The bitcoin trading such as trade in general, differ only in goods. why risk? all trades are at risk if prices did not rise they will experience the same loss as trade bitcoin and because price of bitcoin fluctuatif will be difficult to determine the right time to buy and sell bitcoin.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
hajimasan

Activity: 882

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 10:06:22 AM

Hello folks!

The bitcoin trading such as trade in general, differ only in goods. why risk? all trades are at risk if prices did not rise they will experience the same loss as trade bitcoin and because price of bitcoin fluctuatif will be difficult to determine the right time to buy and sell bitcoin.
Yeah , all types of trade attached with the percentage of the risk .
But still there are some better stretagy to make riskless earning with bitcoin .
Here if you will.make trading with Bitcoin/altcoins then definitely you need more patience to make Profit .
But if you will make bitcoin only day trading then you have profit ( bit small profit than in altcoin) definitely with very very less risk .
So here it is more better to make trading with day bitcoin .
Beside of such types of every trading we should have experience to trade in the wise ways .
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 10:11:45 AM

Hello folks!

The difficulty in buying and selling bitcoin can be ease by reading different articles or news or even the candlestick charts which can give you signals or patterns that may happen during a certain situation. The risk in trading can be also lessen because if you have a lot of knowledge and you are a trader with a lot of patience then risk will be low and the earning possibility will be high. So i think bitcoin trading is not that difficult and too much risky.
(altair)

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 10:43:02 AM

Bitcoin trading is risky because the value of bitcoin is very volatile. Bitcoin's value can rise or drop a large amount in a week or less.  In my opinion short trading of bitcoin is very risky because no can really predict the price of bitcoin tomorrow or next week. But if traded for long term i think it is profitable but won't give you quick profit.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 06:49:57 PM

I do see almost all the commodities are trading similar to bitcoin. Yes, there will be no surprises about the fluctuations of bitcoin markets. But one advantageous thing about bitcoin trading must be, we can be sure about up surge of bitcoin prices in near future all the times.

It means bitcoin will continuously getting appreciating to have huge price levels. I do not seeing bitcoin trading as risky  one compared to any other trading instruments.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 07:56:13 PM

Hello folks!

In bitcoin world, there is no such things here for you to make profit that is risk free. Everything in this industry has a risk involved,  and bitcoin trading it is a kind of platform were bitcoin and altcoins are in the exchange, for us to have a chance to trade some of the other coins to obtain gaining bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: