Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:51:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XCOINS.IO Automates the Process of Making Money with Bitcoin [OFFICIAL]  (Read 10244 times)
estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:05:55 AM

My affiliate commissions have stopped updating since 6/25/2017 (almost a month). I have contacted support twice and had no response as of yet. I have 600 level 1 referrals and was receiving multiple commissions per day, so it is most likely an error with their affiliate tracking software. This is unfortunate because their affiliate program converts well and was earning decent commissions.

I would not advise promoting this program or using their services until it is fixed.

Any updates till this day? Have your referral commissions went back to normal or is it still unfixed on xcoin's end?

My query is why xcoins is offering their service as a lending service when it is obviously a marketplace where sellers of bitcoin gets matched up with buyers of bitcoin(using solidtrustpay/paypal/etc.). What exactly is the reasoning for the "lending" story?

Other than that, i can see myself selling some coins on their site fairly soon.

did you try to sell coins there?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: