Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:53:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Virtapay dollars for bitcoins  (Read 1594 times)
davux (OP)

Activity: 288
Merit: 263

Firstbits.com/1davux

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2011, 05:28:55 AM

Dear Internet,

Virtapay (or please use my referral link) is an interesting, albeit centralized, virtual payment system. It's not a baby project anymore, since they've already taken good steps towards actual, real-life payment possibilities, and they're going to implement some more of their good ideas in the future.

One bad idea they're having, though, is to require their users to link their account to a Facebook account. Since I'm not using Facebook and I'm not planning to, ever, I think I'll end up having to sell all of my Virtapay dollars (for bitcoins, obviously) and continue to watch the project grow from the outside. I already stepped out of a very interesting project some years ago when Orkut suddenly required people to log in through a Google account, so I'll deal with it (I'll try to not be pissed off if/when Virtapay dollars get more value in the future, like bitcoins did just after some people sold lots of them very cheap!).

Blah. Please contact me by PM if you're interested. I have about 2800 VP$ to sell at the time of this writing.

1DavuxH9tLqU4c7zvG387aTG4mA7BcRpp2
México (Oaxaca) – France - Leeds
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: