Bitcoin Forum
November 22, 2017, 06:41:33 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Affinity Mining Ecosystem - Milestone 2 Reached!  (Read 3921 times)
jewelly

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:16:12 AM

If you don't understand your introduction, you can't decide whether the project is good or bad. You can't decide whether to take part in the ICO. What else is there?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 933

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 10:38:36 PM

If you don't understand your introduction, you can't decide whether the project is good or bad. You can't decide whether to take part in the ICO. What else is there?
That's why there are a whitepaper and other helpful documents on the ICO page which helps you to make your own thought about the Affinity Mining Project. If this is not enough, it is worth a shot to look at Cointelegraph's news article about this project.
Rich_The_Crypto_Lover

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:00:56 PM

Congratulations on reaching your second milestone guys!

Looking forward to receiving my tokens.

nutildah
Legendary

Activity: 882

Destroyer of Buffets

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:32:11 PM

Hello, I couldn't managed to find this information available anywhere. Can you tell me the total number of tokens you are releasing? Thank you.

RH_Affinity_Mining

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:09:57 PM

Hello, I couldn't managed to find this information available anywhere. Can you tell me the total number of tokens you are releasing? Thank you.

Hi there.

We will be releasing 27.5 Million, Affinity Mining Tokens.

Please let me know if you'd like to know anything else.

Rich_The_Crypto_Lover

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:53:03 PM

Hey Affinity Team, any idea if we could get an update of where you are in the milestones?

Would love to see exactly how this ICO is doing so close to it's end date.

Ta

Rich
filip08

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:31:51 AM

Hey Affinity Team, any idea if we could get an update of where you are in the milestones?

Ta

Rich

probably not, their support is rubbish, I tried to contact them twice, first one on live chat about my lost password and i was told that someone will contact me and never happen, latter I managed to log in without their support and i was ready to invest but i had some question about the deposit, I contacted them again and i did not get any respond again, that was few weeks ago.
RH_Affinity_Mining

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:23:17 AM

Ta

Rich

probably not, their support is rubbish, I tried to contact them twice, first one on live chat about my lost password and i was told that someone will contact me and never happen, latter I managed to log in without their support and i was ready to invest but i had some question about the deposit, I contacted them again and i did not get any respond again, that was few weeks ago.

That is very unfortunate to hear, we pride ourselves on service excellence. Please could you either PM me your email address so that we may communicate directly in the future. I will also be following up as to why you were not responded to.

@Rich_The_Crypto_Lover: We will be doing an update on the milestones shortly.

Affinity Mining Team
SocialVerifier

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:02:30 AM

Thanks for this opportunity this is my first time to try signature campaign.I hope that this thing will work out good result for me.Once again thank you very much.
Lucas Johannesburg

Activity: 116

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:47:50 AM

IS this similiar to Gigawatt? What does Affinity Mining pay per Kilowatt/hr?
Do we get to own our own miners? Or they just sell hashing power?
jhdeanda

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:10:12 PM

Was this ICO a Scam or is it still alive?

etienne_marais

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:21:05 AM

All the timelines and milestones are a bit confusing.

Will the ICO just keep on running or will there be phases to reach up to $100 million

Having accumulated $5+ million, are you now going to start development of the kelvin wallet ? Are you now in a position to invest in hardware that will yield returns for token holders after Q1 2018 ?
BossFather001

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:55:40 PM

ambitious enough project, I would like to see how translators will cope in the future)
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.