Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:13:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Canceled  (Read 34796 times)
bitcoincar (OP)

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2016, 04:19:59 AM

This could turn into a huge platform if devs continue to develop besides the community support. Recent support shows the content platforms have great support from the crypto industry

Thanks! I believe this is going to be a great project, and in the long run the success will be determined by the marketing and user acquisition strategy. I'll talk about user acquisition and marketing plans on the 17th.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tinus

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 02:28:20 PM

Dutch Translation

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1580453.0
solosequenosenada

Activity: 952
Merit: 542

Freedom dies from suicide

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 02:45:41 PM

i will reserve for spanish translation, let me know!
bitcoincar (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2016, 06:43:22 PM

i will reserve for spanish translation, let me know!

Added you to the translation list.

bitcoincar (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 02:18:45 AM

Bounty spreadsheet updated! Please make sure to send an email for each action that will earn you a bounty point so I know to add your point to the spreadsheet. Please also include your bitcointalk username in the email. Thanks!

ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 06:10:53 PM

Hey dude, ill make a post on steem too.
Can i receive bounty to this too?

Cya

jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 06:49:45 PM

My concern for this project is the timeline set to achieve their roadmap to me it seems too short or maybe it shows ambition on their part. I hope I'm proved wrong

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 08:45:50 PM

german translation:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1581822.new#new
schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 08:47:05 PM

Im waiting for devs response to start on the greek one

Have a look in the op:

Greek reserved for killerjoegreece
bitcoincar (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 08:48:03 PM

Hey dude, ill make a post on steem too.
Can i receive bounty to this too?

Cya

Hold off on posting until after the ICO goes live, once the ICO is live you will be able to register and receive a referral code that you can reference in your post.

killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 08:50:56 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2016, 10:59:58 AM by killerjoegreece

I have sent you a pm regarding an issue. can you please respond?
bitcoincar (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 02:21:51 PM

I have sent you a pm regarding an issue. can you please respond?

Sent you a PM response.

killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 03:38:59 PM

the greek translation is ready

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1582499.msg15890306#msg15890306

and

http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=9534.new#new

thank you guys!
Perryl

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 07:13:46 AM

Photo verification as promised (minus the news paper), once again sorry for the delay!  

http://imgur.com/a/Ifbv0

Why without the newspaper? Surely you understand the need for that or you wouldn't have suggested it in the first place. That picture could have been taken at any time, and it appears the livestream that was supposed to happen on the 10th never happened. Not a good start. You were supposed to post about the livestream with the bounties, but not even a mention. I even waited an extra day.

If you want to raise any serious money here then you're going to have to prove you are who you claim.

Are you planning to use escrow?
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 07:38:06 AM

Photo verification as promised (minus the news paper), once again sorry for the delay!  

Why without the newspaper? Surely you understand the need for that or you wouldn't have suggested it in the first place. That picture could have been taken at any time, and it appears the livestream that was supposed to happen on the 10th never happened. Not a good start. You were supposed to post about the livestream with the bounties, but not even a mention. I even waited an extra day.

If you want to raise any serious money here then you're going to have to prove you are who you claim.

I agree with you, if they want to raise any serious money they need to walk the talk, I visited their twitter account, it has only 1 tweet imagine, sourcing for fund in the cryptoworld is now competitive with more than five ICO's entering the market almost every month, also their marketing  strategy need to change in a positive way. wishing you the best.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
hugelobster

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 08:08:23 AM

Looks like useless coin, but can be used for speculation, urgly UI, and only photpshop images can't tell anything.
bitcoincar (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 02:14:50 PM

The ICO launch was rescheduled to the 17th, the live stream will take place on the day of the launch. The full ICO details will be announced during the live stream and posted in this thread before the ICO goes live.

Perryl

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 04:10:50 PM

The ICO launch was rescheduled to the 17th, the live stream will take place on the day of the launch. The full ICO details will be announced during the live stream and posted in this thread before the ICO goes live.

So you're just going to ignore requests for you to do as you offered and post a verification photo. As you know, or should know, the newspaper dates the photo. Right now all we have is a photo that could have been taken anywhere or anytime. That might be you.

The verification you're being asked foryou offered takes all of 5 minutes to prepare with current technology. Again, this was your offer, yet you reneged. If that's not a red flag then I don't know what is.

I guess we'll wait to see what your next excuse is, then.
bitcoincar (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 04:56:15 PM

So you're just going to ignore requests for you to do as you offered and post a verification photo. As you know, or should know, the newspaper dates the photo. Right now all we have is a photo that could have been taken anywhere or anytime. That might be you.

The verification you're being asked foryou offered takes all of 5 minutes to prepare with current technology. Again, this was your offer, yet you reneged. If that's not a red flag then I don't know what is.

I guess we'll wait to see what your next excuse is, then.

I'll make sure to post a new photo Smiley You will also get to see me in the live stream.

barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 09:10:13 PM

Bounty Details!

Twitter Bounty Instructions
Step 1. Email bounties@postbase.co with your twitter username and email address in the body of the email and set the email subject to Twitter Bounty
Step 2. Follow @PostbaseCoin on twitter (https://twitter.com/PostbaseCoin) (earn 1 bounty point for follow)
Step 3. If you have over 100 followers on Twitter Retweet up to 5 @PostbaseCoin twitter posts from now until the end of the ICO (earn 1 bounty point for each retweet) no more then 2 retweets per week will count as valid retweets.

Facebook Bounty Instructions
Step 1. Email bounties@postbase.co with your name on Facebook and email address in the body of the email and set the email subject to Facebook Bounty
Step 2. like PostbaseCoin on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/postbasecoin/) (earn 1 bounty point for like)

join for facebook and twitter bounty, make all the instruction for bounty.
thanks and good luck
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: