Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:26:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Canceled  (Read 34796 times)
Gutembergin

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 01:31:02 PM

I looked over it again and decided to pass for now but may look at it again in the near future.

Thanks for taking a look! Check back next week, more details on the testnet and full UI design will be available for you to review Smiley

I will. The project is intriguing so I'll be watching closely. I'm just having a big problem with the bonus being given out.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoincar (OP)

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 02:12:01 PM

I looked over it again and decided to pass for now but may look at it again in the near future.

Thanks for taking a look! Check back next week, more details on the testnet and full UI design will be available for you to review Smiley

I will. The project is intriguing so I'll be watching closely. I'm just having a big problem with the bonus being given out.

Can you provide any additional details about the concerns you have regarding the bonus? 

Gutembergin

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 02:25:17 PM

Can you provide any additional details about the concerns you have regarding the bonus? 

Yeah people get free coins because of the bonus. Free coins are never good for a market.
bitcoincar (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 02:42:11 PM

Yeah people get free coins because of the bonus. Free coins are never good for a market.

The bounties and free coins will be distributed between a large number of users in very small amounts. Once the subbase module is out we want as many people as we can using it as that is what will make the project successful in the long run. Steem is currently giving out small amounts of coins to users for free to bring in users, and this is not hurting the valuation of steem.

Pioneer88

Activity: 572

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 05:36:19 PM

Is it still available for twitter following bounty?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 06:22:07 PM

Is it still available for twitter following bounty?

Yes, the twitter campaign is still on, just follow the steps on page one
albrots

Activity: 535

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 03:44:36 AM

please accept me Mr. i want join  Smiley tahnks
maju69

Activity: 1008
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 03:51:51 AM

joined ,, please confirm dev,
thank you Wink

bitcoincar (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 05:09:32 AM

Initial Release Version Update

The modifications to the core and wallet that will be used for the initial coin distribution are on schedule. I have successfully generated a genesis block, and have delegates forging blocks in a test environment! The majority of the changes that are pending are cosmetic, and will be completed this week. Please keep in mind that this is not the final UI, and once the new UI and subbase module is completed the current web client will be replaced with the new client that includes the subbase functionality. Over the weekend I’ll prepare a video demo of the web wallet.

Some screen shots:

Sign In

New Account

Console Output of Blocks Being Forged

Delegates Forging

Blocks Forged

New UI Design and Subbase Module Development Update

Work has already started on the New UI, and the graphic designer that I work with is ready and available to work on any graphics required for the new UI. I should have something that you guys can review in early September.

bitcoincar (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 05:48:32 AM

joined ,, please confirm dev,
thank you Wink

The spreadsheet is updated, you have been added.

bitcoincar (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 01:09:08 PM

Freelance Marketer Update

The freelance marketer that was talked about earlier in the week has been hired and will start on Monday! The marketer will work Monday to Friday marketing Postbase on social media, chats, and other appropriate sites.

jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 01:45:41 PM

Looks interesting but keep in mind ICO participants are not really splitting a fixed amount of equity (75 million coins). They are being sold at a fixed number of 100,000 coins per BTC unless the BTC raised exceeds 75, at which point participants do begin to divide 75% of equity.

I considered going with the standard structure that most ICOs use, but in the long run this structure is better for the project, and better for the ICO participants. With this structure ICO participants can be confident that the project will continue because if future funding is needed there is the ability to run a second round of fund raising after the Subbase module is released. With other ICOs if they give away everything they are more likely to abandon the project, and move on to something new. This structure will also support the price of the issued coins as less coins will be available to trade on the market after the first round.

There is no doubt this project has a solid fundamentals to rely on, but my concern is funding for the project to hire right people because it seems to me as a one man show project, this project needs exposure to succeed no matter how solid your project is without good marketing strategy to attract users no one will use it. The freelance marketer thing is a good development. Best of luck

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
workharder00

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 02:08:01 PM

The modifications to the core and wallet that will be used for the initial coin distribution are on schedule. I have successfully generated a genesis block, and have delegates forging blocks in a test environment! The majority of the changes that are pending are cosmetic, and will be completed this week. Please keep in mind that this is not the final UI, and once the new UI and subbase module is completed the current web client will be replaced with the new client that includes the subbase functionality. Over the weekend I’ll prepare a video demo of the web wallet.

Some screen shots:

Sign In
https://i.imgur.com/rRjCY0X.png

New Account
https://i.imgur.com/9NayZlS.png

https://i.imgur.com/ksi3VIA.png

Delegates Forging
https://i.imgur.com/9colWFb.png

Blocks Forged
https://i.imgur.com/xv5zsAH.png

Work has already started on the New UI, and the graphic designer that I work with is ready and available to work on any graphics required for the new UI. I should have something that you guys can review in early September.

Looks like lisk fork, am i correct??   Wink
bitcoincar (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 03:05:28 PM

Some screen shots:

Sign In

New Account

Delegates Forging

Blocks Forged

Looks like lisk fork, am i correct??   Wink

Correct, the core of the project is based on Lisk, but this is not a simple clone of the Lisk platform. The dapps functionality is being removed, and a new subbase module is being developed that will include all the social bookmarking functionality. The web client UI will be completely replaced with a new UI that will also be available in various desktop and mobile clients.

Gutembergin

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 11:23:51 PM

The bounties and free coins will be distributed between a large number of users in very small amounts. Once the subbase module is out we want as many people as we can using it as that is what will make the project successful in the long run. Steem is currently giving out small amounts of coins to users for free to bring in users, and this is not hurting the valuation of steem.

Even still its disturbing that people get coins for free. I cant invest and pay x price when people are getting them for free elsewhere.
bitcoincar (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 12:01:28 AM

Even still its disturbing that people get coins for free. I cant invest and pay x price when people are getting them for free elsewhere.

The ICO bounties are capped at 2% and distributed between hundreds of individuals so it shouldn't cause a significant impact in the long run.  I believe that extra exposure the coin gets from the campaigns outweighs   the impact of the coins given out.

Btcschool

Activity: 488
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 07:04:09 AM

I am follower of this project. I seems an interesting type of project. some how it looks like similar to Steemit.. am I right?
anyway Good Luck for your Currency..

BTW the roadmap you guys have is very long term. almost take a year to complete everything according to roadmap.)

Foref1982

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 01:06:28 PM

I look forward to trying your platform in the future. I like how you publicated your plan so that we know everytime what is going on with the development. Do the blue bricks' length mean the testing time that you give to each part of the system? Will you accept beta testers from the forum at certain parts?
malmoghetto

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 01:10:25 PM

Only 6 btc? Lol, maybe a little undervalued, you should deserve more, if you can introduce more about dev info, id, folks will bet more on your postbase

cryptospreader

Activity: 504

askNFTY Team Account

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 01:43:31 PM

Can anyone give a one line information about postbae? I miss something in the catch. Is it ok for this coin directly related to STEEM?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: