Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:18:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Canceled  (Read 34796 times)
bitcoincar (OP)

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 04:56:10 AM

The demo of the Postbase UI that is under development is now available on Youtube!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvTX4I8oRvo

Please take a few minutes to watch the demo as it will give you a good idea of the direction the project is going. Covered in the demo is subbases, custom post types, and much more.  For the remainder of the ICO the focus is going to shift to marketing the project to individuals that may be interested in participating in the ICO. Please consider participating in the ICO and help accelerate the development of Postbase.

I just finish watching the Demo, well done,  I really glad because I see that you are truly committed to the project. I'm just thinking now on my feet but I'm  not sure if it fit into your marketing model the idea of introducing something related to sponsor's advert that users can carry, like here on bitcointalk.org we have signature campaign been paid for by the sponsors and not the site, because when postbase.co attract huge users, the users will like to monetize their time spent on the site. My second thought is how will the increase value of PB coin going to affect the amount of PB coin deducted for up voting and again you did not mentioned in the video if there will be price for down voting and I think you should look towards this direction because I've seen people spreading FUD and posting rubbish about a project the later turn out they are wrong, so I think someone who will choose to down-vote a post/project should be able to put his money where his mouth his. 

The up vote and down vote will both have the same fee amount, but no portion of the down vote fee will go to the poster (it will get split between the delegates). The fees can get reduced overtime as the PB currency increases in value so that the value of the fee does not prohibit the use of the platform.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sandman53

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 01:16:10 PM

The demo of the Postbase UI that is under development is now available on Youtube!

Please take a few minutes to watch the demo as it will give you a good idea of the direction the project is going. Covered in the demo is subbases, custom post types, and much more.  For the remainder of the ICO the focus is going to shift to marketing the project to individuals that may be interested in participating in the ICO. Please consider participating in the ICO and help accelerate the development of Postbase.

Well done demo, looks good!
cryptospreader

Activity: 504

askNFTY Team Account

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 01:59:59 PM

Well done demo, looks good!

Demo is looking good. A new marketing campaign with the UI demo can bring more investors to the community. Keep going.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 02:08:55 PM

10.72 btc, not a big one, if gonna big, ppl will earn much money. sir, when will ico be over?

ICO ends on the 30th at 7pm MDT

Bitcoincar, I hope you are checking if signature campaign participant are carry their signature barges periodically, because human being can be funny and want to out smart you. There are many ICO signature campaigns on going now, so you really need to watch out for this.
I can vouch for bitcoincar. this guy is running the most responsive signature campaign among all altcoin campaigns. I've worked with lots of altcoin campaigns but this one best so far.. and I received a part of payment also. so no need to worry about campaign.
just book your ICO bonuses guys. this project gonna be a big one.
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 11:50:05 PM

might jump into this
cowboys

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 12:12:24 AM

Good energy chill vibe all organic
bitcoincar (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 12:16:14 AM

Only 18 days left before the end of the ICO. If you haven't already please check out the UI demo that is available on Youtube Smiley

https://youtu.be/qvTX4I8oRvo

aisyah88

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 02:23:19 AM

Only 18 days left before the end of the ICO. If you haven't already please check out the UI demo that is available on Youtube Smiley

https://youtu.be/qvTX4I8oRvo
Seeing a good overview in this video, a large project is waiting for you all .. Cheesy
freequant

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 03:15:27 AM

I'm interested to invest but not at 100k PB/BTC.
The way this ICO is structured makes capital investment a second world citizen and doesn't incentivize investment.
For instance, promotion bounties receive 2M PB but current investment level after almost a month is ~10BTC which equivs to 1M PB. At this rate, people who are whoring out their signature and spamming their friends on twitter will get a larger stake than the actual investors they failed to attract. I wont be investing under these conditions.

What will make me invest is if either:

1) all of the ICO's allocated PB are shared between investors pro-rata of the investment with 100k being only a minimum in case of majorly successful IPO (not gonna be the case it seems). This needs not be the whole lot of 75M but this could be say half of it, like 32.5M split between investors. Note that this would strongly motivate investors to participate in this IPO.

OR

2) the fix PB per BTC is increased at least three-fold to 300k PB / BTC. This would allow a better balance between the reward of capital vs  the reward of spamming and whoring one's signature.
bitcoincar (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 04:00:32 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2016, 04:34:25 AM by bitcoincar

I'm interested to invest but not at 100k PB/BTC.
The way this ICO is structured makes capital investment a second world citizen and doesn't incentivize investment.
For instance, promotion bounties receive 2M PB but current investment level after almost a month is ~10BTC which equivs to 1M PB. At this rate, people who are whoring out their signature and spamming their friends on twitter will get a larger stake than the actual investors they failed to attract. I wont be investing under these conditions.

What will make me invest is if either:

1) all of the ICO's allocated PB are shared between investors pro-rata of the investment with 100k being only a minimum in case of majorly successful IPO (not gonna be the case it seems). This needs not be the whole lot of 75M but this could be say half of it, like 32.5M split between investors. Note that this would strongly motivate investors to participate in this IPO.

OR

2) the fix PB per BTC is increased at least three-fold to 300k PB / BTC. This would allow a better balance between the reward of capital vs  the reward of spamming and whoring one's signature.

I believe your concerns are valid and to Incentivize more participation in the ICO i'm going to be making some adjustments to the ICO structure that will guarantee a minimum number of coins are distributed to ICO participants. The bounty coins are caped at 2% of the coins that will be distributed to ICO participants so the amount of coins for the bounty will end up being less then 2M during the ICO.

the following are the changes that will be made to the structure:
-The minimum amount of PB that will be distributed to ICO participants will be 35 million
-bounty participants will be paid in the equivalent value in BTC based on the final ICO price unless they specifically request to be paid in PB.

The changes will ensure that the original ICO participants that supported the project will get a significant portion of the coins, and bounty participants will not be dumping coins shortly after the initial coin distribution.

-Greed-

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 06:37:45 AM

Thanks for the update. Hope more people will join the ICO to support the great project.

aisyah88

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 06:48:16 AM

I hope the Postbase to give the latest update and always active to give you the most important news for followers of ICO and others .. Smiley Cheesy
swisswatch

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 06:51:29 AM

Thanks for the update. Hope more people will join the ICO to support the great project.

The dev seems to be incompetent do such a big project. The ico amount tells the thing, he doesn't know promotion or marketing. Maybe this coin will be another coin which can't list on bittrex, like jewels.   Wink

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 06:52:31 AM

even i dont have any participation yet from the ico i will keep on supporting you dev hoping for the best coming from this project i will wait for the coin to bring inside trading exchange though. good luck buds.
-Greed-

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 07:54:30 AM

The dev seems to be incompetent do such a big project. The ico amount tells the thing, he doesn't know promotion or marketing. Maybe this coin will be another coin which can't list on bittrex, like jewels.   Wink
I am sure he is quite competent. He is a very smart white guy that has the chops. I trust upon his skills. You know why? I used to be a fraudster and I know a lot about people. Also, Synereo crowdsale was a failure but turned to be rewarding for those who were smart enough to invest in it.

PapillonV

Activity: 593

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 10:49:54 AM

Joined twitter and facebook bounty!
NixonNox

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 11:49:34 AM

Bitcoincar: Have you thought of approaching Bnktothefuture?

I have watched the video and I like what I see. I also appreciate the drive that this guy has and he also anwsered all my questions. He also showed signs of adapting to a situation and being open to other's ideas.

I wish you good luck with this project.

NN

bitcoincar (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 01:04:33 PM

I know some of you are concerned about the level of funding coming in. This would definitely be an issues if this was a project with a larger team, with all the team members waiting for a big payday. My guess is that a number of the projects that come out with a flashy marketing campaign, and a big team will only last a year before all the funds vanish and the team members move on to the next flashy project. The Postbase project will go ahead no matter what the level of funding. I started this project because I enjoy developing software, and working with the latest technology. I believe the Postbase project will be exciting to work on over the next few years, and will give me an opportunity to work with the latest frameworks for web and mobile development. 

Still a number of days to go and more funding to come in that will help accelerate the development of Postbase Smiley

jacaf01

Activity: 742

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 01:39:56 PM

I am sure he is quite competent. He is a very smart white guy that has the chops. I trust upon his skills. You know why? I used to be a fraudster and I know a lot about people. Also, Synereo crowdsale was a failure but turned to be rewarding for those who were smart enough to invest in it.

I believe a lot of people are having doubt about the project because of the one man show thing, but so far he has proven his technical skills that he could delivered on the promise, I believe what we need to do is to proffer positive suggestions that will attracts investors and not to try to pull him down. Anytime I look at the bitcoin address link and see 10BTC I always wonder why this project is not getting the needed attention. I believe strongly with the dedication he has put into this project and if the investors will trust him enough and give him the time and support to develop the project this will be one of the most rewarding ICO, because the distribution of the coin is fair enough and not design to make him rich. Please, let's give him the needed support and I will encourage anybody that has not see this demo to please watch the demo here https://t.co/pemUKZsubZ and see the level of work already done and the upcoming update.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 01:42:53 PM

I know some of you are concerned about the level of funding coming in. This would definitely be an issues if this was a project with a larger team, with all the team members waiting for a big payday. My guess is that a number of the projects that come out with a flashy marketing campaign, and a big team will only last a year before all the funds vanish and the team members move on to the next flashy project. The Postbase project will go ahead no matter what the level of funding. I started this project because I enjoy developing software, and working with the latest technology. I believe the Postbase project will be exciting to work on over the next few years, and will give me an opportunity to work with the latest frameworks for web and mobile development. 

Still a number of days to go and more funding to come in that will help accelerate the development of Postbase Smiley
this is really great to see that you are still confident about your project. even ICO funding is low... I think you are really dedicative about your project and this is the biggest secret of a successful project..

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: