Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:53:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin Advertising Faucet -.25 LTC for liking this facebook page! .5 LTC Total  (Read 930 times)
MKEGuy (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2013, 11:20:47 PM

Hi

I have a couple friends that have started up their own computer business.  I'm trying to help them get the word out there a little more.  The first 100 people to "Like" Digital Solutions, LLC will receive .25 ltc from me!

Terms - You must Like the page.  You must come back here and tell me something unique about their facebook page.  Erroneous crap will be ignored and not credited.  (IE, Their company name is Digital Solutions, LLC - Its a facebook page - There is a like button)  I am looking for something to show me you spent a few seconds looking at whats around.  I'm not going to be a nazi about it, but please dont test the waters! Smiley  Leave your LTC addy and I will shoot you the LTC!

BONUS!!!  I will give you an additional .25 ltc if you like the second link as well!  Same rules apply.  This is the owners band.  For this bonus - you need to post a few words of the lyrics from one of the songs.

http://www.facebook.com/DigitalSolutionsMKE

http://www.facebook.com/Corruptable?fref=ts

If you have >100 posts play the Circle of Trust Game  If I have helped you in any way, or you are just feeling generous... please feel free to donate! Smiley LNarfMNLyymkS9WYQFLcmr46AeMYNP8Qj2

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MKEGuy (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 12:08:24 AM

Bump

For the next 8 hours I will double the amount you will receive!

If you have >100 posts play the Circle of Trust Game  If I have helped you in any way, or you are just feeling generous... please feel free to donate! Smiley LNarfMNLyymkS9WYQFLcmr46AeMYNP8Qj2
Liquid

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Crypto Somnium

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 01:08:33 AM

I liked Digital Solutions, LLC

I also managed to find his website

http://www.digitalmilwaukee.net/

Just some questions i have

He seems to have a pretty cool business, how much staff does he have ?

What kind of custom computers does he do ?

Are the computers mostly OEM or Custom ?

I like the computers he posts im sure it focuses on families and office people but does he make gaming computers also ?

Ah so his business is in the US, Nice, i sort of have the same business here in Australia but i don't sell computers i just fix them, I could sell custom computers but i have just found a computer shop that are looking for people so i might be doing that as a job.

My facebook page is

https://www.facebook.com/superliquid.storm

I also have my own forum site

http://www.superliquidstorm.com.au

if you want to like me  Smiley

LTC | Ld9NE3DvGmG7znJ5vYQ23W6QrAk8vgzdUP  

Thanks man  Smiley

Bitcoin will show the world what hard money really is.
MKEGuy (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 08:06:45 PM

5 LTC to the first guy to take me up on my offer. Smiley  Plus I appreciate that you took a good deal of time and interest. 

I can tell you its only the two of them working for now.  They both have families they support with the business.  Charlie is my best friend.  He's probably the most honest guy I know.  He'll tell you exactly how it is weather or not its exactly what you want to hear.  He is also the main song writer and lead guitarist for Corruptable.  Ben is his lead singer and also writes for the band.  He can do just about anything with a computer.  Charlie also has a degree in Computer Networking.  They can do just about anything when it comes to custom desktops so I would encourage you to contact them if you have questions.

aa7d90e7a68525f9781286fb54abbb69e65d660388b3e799074c66538bd7ef98  is the trans ID

Liquid

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Crypto Somnium

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 11:56:43 PM

5 LTC to the first guy to take me up on my offer. Smiley  Plus I appreciate that you took a good deal of time and interest. 

I can tell you its only the two of them working for now.  They both have families they support with the business.  Charlie is my best friend.  He's probably the most honest guy I know.  He'll tell you exactly how it is weather or not its exactly what you want to hear.  He is also the main song writer and lead guitarist for Corruptable.  Ben is his lead singer and also writes for the band.  He can do just about anything with a computer.  Charlie also has a degree in Computer Networking.  They can do just about anything when it comes to custom desktops so I would encourage you to contact them if you have questions.

aa7d90e7a68525f9781286fb54abbb69e65d660388b3e799074c66538bd7ef98  is the trans ID

Thanks bud nice to know

And thanks for the LTC  Smiley

Bitcoin will show the world what hard money really is.
Deslock Darkstar

Activity: 167

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2013, 03:48:17 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2013, 04:07:49 PM by Deslock Darkstar

Hey there... I'm not sure if this is still valid since it was posted back in February, but I checked out and liked both pages. If they weren't so far away, I'd probably buy from the computer shop too. I need a new rig pretty soon. The photos posted are cool... I've always been partial to desktops with the blue lighting inside (completely pointless, but aesthetically pleasing). The article they posted on September 14th about the bloatware was good information... info like that is some of the kind of stuff (among many other topics) I'd post on the Facebook page I admin. Are they inactive on FB currently? They haven't posted anything since the beginning of February.

The band's page has a pretty decent following.... I dig it because they post more stuff than just about their band (news with commentary of a "political" bent... again, stuff I might post on the page I admin). I love that they took that one Ron Paul speech and created the song "What If" (have you ever seen the campaign video that was made using that same speech as a voice over? Killer!). I downloaded the song for my collection of MP3s. I dug the Orwellian references of "Superhuman (Fascist Waste Away)" (Crawling through your cable line. Watch me watch you watching on your screen). Good stuff!

In fact, the next time you talk to them, mention that they might want to get in contact with the organizers of PorcFest. It's a big camping event held in New Hampshire every year.... picture 1000+ libertarians, voluntarists and anarchists camping and partying in the woods. The last two years, they had a pretty decent line up of bands playing. Given the lyrics of Corruptable, it seems like they would fit in nicely. (Incidentally, last year's PorcFest was declared to be the biggest Bitcoin friendly event of all time up to that point.) They should be able to contact the organizers through the Facebook page.

Anyway, even if the offer for Litecoin isn't running now, both pages were worth liking. :-)

LLpEVtvTZ3g9nqM7CK7EdT6ydAL6RhkRy3

Thank you!

http://christopherleedavis.com · https://www.facebook.com/IllicitUnderground
BTC: 1MeAZefdSQNX3soHUx4iSjAtERvvrxGCVj - LTC: LLpEVtvTZ3g9nqM7CK7EdT6ydAL6RhkRy3
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: