Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:46:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZONECOIN [NO-PREMINE] [NO-ICO] A coin with a mission!  (Read 39669 times)
Darpan

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 09:05:37 AM

I pretty well know that, only those who make exaggerated claims about a particular coin get free coins not people like me who blow whistle, for me protecting someone's hard earned money is important than filling my pockets with free coins, and Mr.developer in my humble opinion even if you're paying perks or inside information to amber for promoting your coin on various platforms , you should still advise him to refrain from making misguiding claims like the one he is doing on yobit that the auction site will be live today and others that I've observed in recent past, they prove to be detrimental to the project, goodluck , and assholes here please don't reply , you won't be entertained

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zinkla

Activity: 113
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 09:10:54 AM

he sold all his coins b'cause of Amber... LOL  Grin

Darpan

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 09:34:50 AM

he sold all his coins b'cause of Amber... LOL  Grin

haha biggest joke ...i think i am very powerful man...cause he sold his coin because of me lol..

i wouldn't want a person associated with developer to make baseless claims all over the internet , he has been spreading lies since a long time however no tangible developments have been seen, what does that mean, if you still don't understand , wait for a while charts will speak shouting pow ends soon, pow ends soon" and "blah blah blah number of blocks left" can not be termed as development.
CoinBreader

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 10:14:15 AM

Anyone here who'd like to know the truth of amber2302 pm me i will send across proofs that he is a rented promoter

Give out the proofs Darpan ! screenshot will be appreciated !

As i told on my prev post im not holding any ZNE  or willing to buy sold it for profit so im ok with it, ZNE too long stack on yobit, dev is claiming he is here & there closing deals thats fine and good for him & his coin,
but ZNE forum is empty , only 2 posts at blog (till today)

Dev is not updating anything about news /progress etc , he just makes posts here that he is working, at the very begging i can say that ZNE was promising much positive feedback, but after 2 weeks hype gone away , decent ranking members spot posting, twitter hype stoped by real ppl and bots took over, volume dropped ,net hash dropped also from 18Gh/s to 7Gh/s

If you take in mind all that , thats not a good sign yes maybe ZNE x3 x4 in a few days but it would be a PnD since the dumpers have enter from 900-1300sat
plus dumpers can dump bellow their entry since the more cheaper coins will make even for them.

P.S. and again im watching ZNE from time to time for speculation purpose to test my gut feeling
& please amber dont answer me the same quote about buying my coins cheap & dump it to you iv already done it, because i bought in 900 range & i sold from 2700-2900 range , so you bought my coins and the extra money you are claiming to make will be worth the time of holding my old coins , so you worth the extra profit   Wink

Darpan

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 10:36:46 AM

Anyone here who'd like to know the truth of amber2302 pm me i will send across proofs that he is a rented promoter

As i told on my prev post im not holding any ZNE  or willing to buy sold it for profit so im ok with it, ZNE too long stack on yobit, dev is claiming he is here & there closing deals thats fine and good for him & his coin,

Dev is not updating anything about news /progress etc , he just makes posts here that he is working, at the very begging i can say that ZNE was promising much positive feedback, but after 2 weeks hype gone away , decent ranking members spot posting, twitter hype stoped by real ppl and bots took over, volume dropped ,net hash dropped also from 18Gh/s to 7Gh/s

If you take in mind all that , thats not a good sign yes maybe ZNE x3 x4 in a few days but it would be a PnD since the dumpers have enter from 900-1300sat
plus dumpers can dump bellow their entry since the more cheaper coins will make even for them.

P.S. and again im watching ZNE from time to time for speculation purpose to test my gut feeling
& please amber dont answer me the same quote about buying my coins cheap & dump it to you iv already done it, because i bought in 900 range & i sold from 2700-2900 range , so you bought my coins and the extra money you are claiming to make will be worth the time of holding my old coins , so you worth the extra profit   Wink

sent you a pm , i wouldn't like to post it here as that may serve as an alert for amber and he may take corrective steps, i also have something more but hat I've sent you should be enough in my opinion
St4yInTh3D4rk (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 10:38:03 AM

Yes I do believe in that Smiley I dont pay anyone to promote zonecoin. If members do it then its on their own backs. Ultimately I dont do insider trading as thats illegal.

In the interests of transparency I have placed a buy order today at 1450 sats on YoBit for 0.5btc which when it gets filled will be going towards aiding zonecoin adoption. I know where the coins heading. If you dont want to believe in the coin and the idea behind the coin I cant write anything that will change your mind however, when i start with something I follow it through to completion.

Probably why I was one of the biggest web hosts in 2004-2008 in the U.K. My abilities excel over time. The older you get the wiser you are Smiley

I haven't time today to post much as am on my way to Belgium to sort out some stuff related both to Zonecoin and The auction business Smiley

I wish everyone well until my return.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
Darpan

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 10:46:30 AM

And Mr.Domnic please stop supporting people like amber for they are polluting world of crypto , all i asked him was to stop making exaggerated claims on yobit and he got so personal, well its none of his business whether i have 20 cents or 20 millions , the kind of arrogance he is showing gives me an indication that he has your support , that's not how the community works
CoinBreader

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 10:50:59 AM

sent you a pm , i wouldn't like to post it here as that may serve as an alert for amber and he may take corrective steps, i also have something more but hat I've sent you should be enough in my opinion

thanks for the pm , i saw it and taking a closer look , the sad thing is the other coin he was hyping was stewpak coin & is sitting on .08 volume.

Yes I do believe in that Smiley I dont pay anyone to promote zonecoin. If members do it then its on their own backs. Ultimately I dont do insider trading as thats illegal.

In the interests of transparency I have placed a buy order today at 1450 sats on YoBit for 0.5btc which when it gets filled will be going towards aiding zonecoin adoption. I know where the coins heading. If you dont want to believe in the coin and the idea behind the coin I cant write anything that will change your mind however, when i start with something I follow it through to completion.

Probably why I was one of the biggest web hosts in 2004-2008 in the U.K. My abilities excel over time. The older you get the wiser you are Smiley

I haven't time today to post much as am on my way to Belgium to sort out some stuff related both to Zonecoin and The auction business Smiley

I wish everyone well until my return.

Dominic wish you also a safe trip & make your magic to close deals and make my gut false ,
Best regards
St4yInTh3D4rk (OP)

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 10:52:32 AM

My position is to defend Zonecoin. Not get caught up in little riffs over whos dumping and whos holding.

Ultimately I prefer people to hold Zonecoin. In regards to backing people up thats something I dont do. Ultimately if users have issues with other users, my time is better spent developing than getting involved.

I have loads to do. I dont really care much about money but care deeply about changing and evolving the future.

We get one shot at life, Make the most of it as there is remote control to rewind.

▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
               ████▄             ▄████
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
CoinBreader

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 11:27:07 AM

My position is to defend Zonecoin. Not get caught up in little riffs over whos dumping and whos holding.

Ultimately I prefer people to hold Zonecoin. In regards to backing people up thats something I dont do. Ultimately if users have issues with other users, my time is better spent developing than getting involved.

I have loads to do. I dont really care much about money but care deeply about changing and evolving the future.

We get one shot at life, Make the most of it as there is remote control to rewind.

Ofc you position is to defend your own child but whales can hold & back a coin, but whales wants updates, communication from dev, and dev constant inform/update milestones of the project, & deliver! its been a month with no feedback, just some posts here on forum, plus no accurate info,
just a local trading HUB whats that supposed to mean ??

And again i dont want to explain your self, im just marking the black spots of all of this
Nashfire

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 04:42:24 PM

How many total zonecoins?  thanks
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 04:46:41 PM

there u can find info you need to know http://explorer.zonecoin.tech/
Nashfire

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 04:52:31 PM

there u can find info you need to know http://explorer.zonecoin.tech/
Thank you
St4yInTh3D4rk (OP)

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 07:16:26 AM

How many total zonecoins?  thanks

There are 21,000,000 in total however during the PoW phase only 2,500,000 got mined. The rest can only be generated via PoS. PoS kicks after the coins have been in your wallet for 8 hours.

Just so people know what the team got up to yesterday, they ignored my stance on  what needs doing and made a continued start on the auction site.

I've got to say im impressed by what they've done!

There already working on a Zonecoin API which will help boost online adoption through the use of shopping plugins!

Ill post a preview by the end of the day Smiley

▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
               ████▄             ▄████
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
Mr.Joker

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 11:41:26 PM

There are 21,000,000 in total however during the PoW phase only 2,500,000 got mined. The rest can only be generated via PoS. PoS kicks after the coins have been in your wallet for 8 hours.

Just so people know what the team got up to yesterday, they ignored my stance on  what needs doing and made a continued start on the auction site.

There already working on a Zonecoin API which will help boost online adoption through the use of shopping plugins!

?
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 04:33:32 PM

?

St4yInTh3D4rk (OP)

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 07:47:10 AM

Sorry for the lack of update over the last few days.

Didn't get back to the U.K until 3am last night. Ill post more once i check the status of progress.

▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
               ████▄             ▄████
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 06:51:56 PM

People who rush, get shtty results.

Don't fret about the impatients..

Go Big or Go Home.
Mr.Joker

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 10:39:56 PM

Coin already dead?
Qasim1234

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 07:27:58 AM

Coin already dead?
no man coin working good developer have plans i think this coin stand atleast 10k or more in future .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: