Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:54:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZONECOIN [NO-PREMINE] [NO-ICO] A coin with a mission!  (Read 39669 times)
EpyxZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 05:56:06 PM

Coin is dead. Only thing we get to hear is dev is sick. Oh boo hoo, like I said theres terminally ill patients that get on the net every 20 seconds this dev has no excuse.

ok and are they working nope . stop whining like a little girl.  sell your shit and move on .  

You dont build a case for your friend. So there sick but they can work but can't take 20 seconds to post. There is nothing wrong with people requesting a dev to answer questions or even respond. Your the only person throwing rage and anger into the thread so maybe your the one that should move along. Blind sheep = dead sheep.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btiAndy

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 12:47:48 AM

Coin is dead. Only thing we get to hear is dev is sick. Oh boo hoo, like I said theres terminally ill patients that get on the net every 20 seconds this dev has no excuse.

ok and are they working nope . stop whining like a little girl.  sell your shit and move on . 

Hi Dom! ...Your turn, prove me wrong  Smiley
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 03:24:15 AM

Who is the moron who still thinks this is legit?

Whoever he/she/it s, I'm guessing they are a huge bagholder or the dev themselves trying to save the coin (very poorly).

Go Big or Go Home.
Borgminer

Activity: 758

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 04:29:53 AM

and how did he scam you ?   please enlighten us oh wise one .   LEE royally fucked him over by lying .   LEE also didnt come through on paying him .  CAS then somehow takes over POP ?   DOM still wasnt paid or .  please explain how dom is a scammer ?
Borgminer

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 04:30:47 AM

ok and are they working nope . stop whining like a little girl.  sell your shit and move on . 

Hi Dom! ...Your turn, prove me wrong  Smiley

? im not dom you dumb fuck
cesmak
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 07:50:43 AM

@Borgminer, let's face to the facts....

Dom and Lee are two faces of the same medal (not gold medal, not even copper medal... lol)

Dom has 170 BTC of an overdue loan in pop with Lee (money he have to give to Lee).
Lee has 500 BTC on overdue loan in pop with a lot of investors (me included).
Dom has a failed IPO who left investors with huge loss
Lee has a failed IPO who left investors with a huge loss
Dom made a site to adopt ZNE and closed it after a month.
Dom and Lee are missing, non more communications on all channels, every try to reach them is a failure.

Those are facts.....

So take your conclusions....

btiAndy

Activity: 150

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 09:24:30 AM

Dom and Lee are two faces of the same medal (not gold medal, not even copper medal... lol)

Dom has 170 BTC of an overdue loan in pop with Lee (money he have to give to Lee).
Dom and Lee are missing, non more communications on all channels, every try to reach them is a failure.

Those are facts.....

I would argue that Dom is the worser of the two...Lee is no prize but from what I have gathered I do not get the impression that he started out with the intention to scam and deceive; I believe that Lee started with some good ideas but was not talented enough to implement them. Cas is doing a fantastic job repairing the problems/mistakes he inherited from Lee, but the basic core of POP remains as before...in the end it just sounds like Lee was a lousy businessman and could not control the losses due to bad coding/management. I am not defending Lee mind you, I wish he would stand up and make good on his debts as well...just in comparision to Dom, who from the chronology here I believe actively scammed from the beginning and never had good intentions with his IPO or coin, is the real "bad guy" of this dynamic duo.

@Borgminer, you are either Dom or a useless tool...either way the very definition of a "dumb fuck" and certainly nothing to be proud of.

cesmak
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 09:40:42 AM

Those are facts.....

I would argue that Dom is the worser of the two...Lee is no prize but from what I have gathered I do not get the impression that he started out with the intention to scam and deceive; I believe that Lee started with some good ideas but was not talented enough to implement them. Cas is doing a fantastic job repairing the problems/mistakes he inherited from Lee, but the basic core of POP remains as before...in the end it just sounds like Lee was a lousy businessman and could not control the losses due to bad coding/management. I am not defending Lee mind you, I wish he would stand up and make good on his debts as well...just in comparision to Dom, who from the chronology here I believe actively scammed from the beginning and never had good intentions with his IPO or coin, is the real "bad guy" of this dynamic duo.

@Borgminer, you are either Dom or a useless tool...either way the very definition of a "dumb fuck" and certainly nothing to be proud of.

I know that Borg is not Dom, he is an old member of pop too, probably too much invested in this coin, as he had done in the past with other mining situations that went bad too, not a smart person in choosing investments in my opinion, but he is not a bad guy, but here he is trying to defend something that is not defensible. Regarding Lee and Dom, i don't want to make a ranking, both went bad for their reasons, and are not great persons (for the history of what happened in the last months), i can still change my opinion if both of them will pay their debts..... but at the moment i don't see a light about this.

Borgminer

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 09:58:20 AM

Those are facts.....

you forgot to mention LEE didnt come through and pay Dom for whatever work he was doing .  You also forgot that LEE falsified reports which had DOMS hardware taken away from him .  take you concullison . i wouldnt pay someone back if they fucked me over with law enforcement either ? you might  but i sure as hell wouldnt .
cesmak
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 10:11:07 AM

Those are facts.....

you forgot to mention LEE didnt come through and pay Dom for whatever work he was doing .  You also forgot that LEE falsified reports which had DOMS hardware taken away from him .  take you concullison . i wouldnt pay someone back if they fucked me over with law enforcement either ? you might  but i sure as hell wouldnt .

Do you have facts ? Documents, about Lee not paying Dom... we can only stay at their words, and both are, now, proven liars..... and all the police and law enforcement is more shady at all.... do you read police reports on how the things were gone to be sure that things as gone as you say ?

Borg Facts, only that matter... until all this is only supported by words without writing documents is all thin air.... The only document that Dom showed was the police report that they released his hardware.... but we don't know how was conducted accusations and by who...

hnxdhg

Activity: 387

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 11:12:00 AM

EpyxZ are you sure
EpyxZ

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 01:02:21 PM

EpyxZ are you sure

Am I sure about what? Smiley I'm sure its time to exit the thread. theres lotsa drama. Dev just isnt around so.. Wish you all the best of luck
EpyxZ

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 04:32:35 AM

:p crazy days I say crazy. :p jk Smiley
sugarbaby

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 01:49:04 AM

nothing new to see here... time to move on  Cool

Hardcore Trading @ SimpleFX.com
Leverage: 1:2 – 1:500  |  BTCUSD, BTCEUR, BTCCNY, BTCJPY, LTCUSD, LTCEUR, LTCCNY, LTCJPY  |  60+ currency pairs | Indices | Oil | Precious metals XAG, XAU, XPD, XPT
MT4 available
cryptomayer

Activity: 394
Merit: 129

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 09:13:55 AM

it was a good start , but DEV Angry Angry   
bifabu.com

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2017, 09:34:38 AM

Do you have any ongoing updates?

cryptomayer

Activity: 394
Merit: 129

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:37:25 PM

periodically someone buys zne.
Didin

Activity: 395

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:16:30 AM

what happend with this project ?
is the dev gone, when i go to the website my browser said "This site can’t be reached"

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
LeoneCrypto

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:32:30 PM

Greetings, I want to make you offer,
Me and my team can develop your coin, make marketing company, develop social media and increase price x10-x100

are you interested in this? please, PM me, or my telegram:@LeonidPV

Best wishes!
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:34:43 AM

periodically someone buys zne.

Dunno how. The wallets don't even work anymore.

Go Big or Go Home.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: