Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:53:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [HIRING] CIBE Project and ANN Thread promotion  (Read 142 times)
crowdsystems (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:22:22 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2018, 11:50:56 AM by crowdsystems

Friends,
We are looking for someone to help us with our projects' thread promotion.

-
Info (for you to understand):
Bitcointalk thread - CIBE & WWW-W | THE WORLD’S FIRST UNITED CROWDSOURCING ECOSYSTEM
Medium article about us and about the project - Medium profile
Thank you in advance!
-
BRGDS,
CIBE team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SooEz4Me

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

Professional Designer & Manager | PM ME

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 11:14:53 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2020, 12:24:54 PM by SooEz4Me

~~~
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:21:34 AM

Just wanted to put it here - If promoting your ANN thread means hiring shill posters to pump your thread, you're breaking rules of the forum which may result in getting your ann thread marked as a scamm project or locked forever. I will be closely watching your thread and I come across any accounts those are bumping your thread, I'll report them. Be careful while hiring third party promoters like the dude above.
crowdsystems (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:22:15 AM

Friends,
We are looking for someone to help us with our projects' thread promotion.

-
Info (for you to understand):
Bitcointalk thread - CIBE & WWW-W | THE WORLD’S FIRST UNITED CROWDSOURCING ECOSYSTEM
Medium article about us and about the project - Medium profile
Thank you in advance!
-
BRGDS,
CIBE team

Hello CIBE team!
Can you contact me in Telegram @AidarAskarov

Hello,
will send you a pm here to start the conversation)
crowdsystems (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:28:42 AM

Just wanted to put it here - If promoting your ANN thread means hiring shill posters to pump your thread, you're breaking rules of the forum which may result in getting your ann thread marked as a scamm project or locked forever. I will be closely watching your thread and I come across any accounts those are bumping your thread, I'll report them. Be careful while hiring third party promoters like the dude above.

Hello, Patatas!
-
We r going to promote the whole project, not only the thread and the idea is to involve more people in the conversation about the project future.
We don't try to achieve maximum posts count in the thread, but want them to be from engaged people
If u can help with the idea on how we can achieve this, I will be grateful)

thanks for the caution anyway)
-
Brgds,
Andrew
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:32:51 AM

We r going to promote the whole project, not only the thread and the idea is to involve more people in the conversation about the project future.
We don't try to achieve maximum posts count in the thread, but want them to be from engaged people

-
Brgds,
Andrew
- It is totally fine to get the organic crowd to participate in your project. However, that's not the case here with most of the ANN thread promotion services. They rather create fake accounts and shit post in your thread. Your thread would have multiple pages of comments but not even 1% organic traffic.

- Often people like you fall victim to third party services which results in getting your project a bad review on the forum. Choose your thread promoters carefully as 90/100 times, they're account farming shit posters.

- Sorry not my field of interest.
crowdsystems (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:36:03 AM

-
Brgds,
Andrew
- It is totally fine to get the organic crowd to participate in your project. However, that's not the case here with most of the ANN thread promotion services. They rather create fake accounts and shit post in your thread. Your thread would have multiple pages of comments but not even 1% organic traffic.

- Often people like you fall victim to third party services which results in getting your project a bad review on the forum. Choose your thread promoters carefully as 90/100 times, they're account farming shit posters.

- Sorry not my field of interest.

Thank you for the advice!
We will take into account)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: