Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:38:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FER] FERENGICOIN  (Read 36772 times)
S3cco

Activity: 2035
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 05:49:10 PM

It was a nice coin. Takeover anyone?

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tarich13

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 09:52:19 PM

I wish someone would take over all the Star Trek coins and make them useful somehow, but for the life of me I really can't see what real-world use we could get out of them. But I'll be watching and hoping....
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 06:40:48 PM

I wish someone would take over all the Star Trek coins and make them useful somehow, but for the life of me I really can't see what real-world use we could get out of them. But I'll be watching and hoping....

Did anyone ever take over this coin? I still have a bunch of them and Id be interested. Wallet is open.. lol

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 01:47:48 AM

No one?

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 02:36:54 PM

No one?

I like this coin! Hahaha someone should revive it.  Cheesy
Tarz

Activity: 237
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 02:44:26 PM

Did anyone ever take over this coin? I still have a bunch of them and Id be interested. Wallet is open.. lol

Nope. I would have done that if I had a spare time. Apparently I was busy and missed out on this one.
hesdeadjim

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 03:00:20 AM

does anyone have a windows wallet? the link is no longer active.

Awesome New Exchange  -  http://www.cryproquo.com/addcoin.html  -  Awesome New Exchange
Put  -  Referred By hesdeadjim  -  In The Box Marked Additional Notes And Receive 1/2 Off Listing Fees From 07/01/18  -  07/07/18
Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 04:47:44 AM

There are going to be some exciting developments with this old coin - I talked to the developer.  Expect more action on this coin, and expect this old dog to do some new tricks.

There are going to be some exciting developments with this old coin - I talked to the developer.  Expect more action on this coin, and expect this old dog to do some new tricks.

I got it synced till 3 weeks ago... Now I have no more nodes... Website offline too... If anyone has some information... Would be great; I still like the Ferengi dev... I hope he found them tricks!

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius

54.194.99.126:11003 seems active

Anyway, last block received is 104648, generated 10 weeks ago.

Any fresh news ?

No one?

No one?

Nope. I would have done that if I had a spare time. Apparently I was busy and missed out on this one.

waiting the news lol..

So it seems that you fellas would like to see a revival of the good old Legacy Star Trek Themed Altcoins ?

What seems to be the problem with this coin ? Difficulty Adjustment from what I can gather ?

I could perhaps help you lovable nerds out and update the source to make the network stable and minable, you would have to compile your own wallets and get whatever pools that are left to update and/or get someone to make a Windows Wallet for this Community...

What shall you Ferengi say ?
nigttran

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 05:16:47 AM

What's coin make for?
Equalizer1970

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

Fortune favours the bold!

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 10:15:28 PM

I got it synced till 3 weeks ago... Now I have no more nodes... Website offline too... If anyone has some information... Would be great; I still like the Ferengi dev... I hope he found them tricks!

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius

54.194.99.126:11003 seems active

Anyway, last block received is 104648, generated 10 weeks ago.

Any fresh news ?

No one?

No one?

waiting the news lol..

So it seems that you fellas would like to see a revival of the good old Legacy Star Trek Themed Altcoins ?

What seems to be the problem with this coin ? Difficulty Adjustment from what I can gather ?

I could perhaps help you lovable nerds out and update the source to make the network stable and minable, you would have to compile your own wallets and get whatever pools that are left to update and/or get someone to make a Windows Wallet for this Community...

What shall you Ferengi say ?

Sounds good. I was a big fan of DS9 back in the day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: