Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:06:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sr pot HERO 2012 with keys  (Read 684 times)
eddie13 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 09:20:14 PM

The account is Sr, needs a few more posts to be HERO but is already a few activity cycles in.. Pricer seems to be down right now...

Great name, UID is under 50k !!! old

No negative trust, posts written in good american english..

I can provide the private key to a staked address posted much more than the typical 90 days ago..

Anything else just ask..

Will escrow if you want..

Auction starts @ 0.1BTC

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 09:39:16 PM

The account is Sr, needs a few more posts to be HERO but is already a few activity cycles in.. Pricer seems to be down right now...

I can provide the private key to a staked address posted much more than the typical 90 days ago..

Anything else just ask..

Auction starts @ 0.1BTC

How many adress this account has? Because providing an old adress with more then 90 days should be enought, but we are talking about hero account that takes 2 years to achieve,soo if the adress you have is the oldest you may sell those account. The price is quite atractive for a hero account knowing at the current value it were traded at 0.15btc.
eddie13 (OP)
Legendary

BTC or BUST

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 11:07:12 PM

How many adress this account has? Because providing an old adress with more then 90 days should be enought, but we are talking about hero account that takes 2 years to achieve,soo if the adress you have is the oldest you may sell those account. The price is quite atractive for a hero account knowing at the current value it were traded at 0.15btc.

What are you talking about with the address? Their is nothing wrong with the address and it is not affiliated with any other accounts..

Thank you on the price.. I'd like to see 0.19

Auction ends friday night midnight EST USA

BIN PM me

Doamader

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 08:34:38 PM

What are you talking about with the address? Their is nothing wrong with the address and it is not affiliated with any other accounts..

BIN PM me
My question is the adress you own is the only one related to the account? I werent making an offer i were saying hero were trade at 0,15btc atleast.As you are starting the bin at 0,10btc dont expect it go to high, maybe someone can bid those and you should honor your words.
155UE

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 09:55:24 PM

Anything else just ask..

Auction starts @ 0.1BTC

It is not a hero account yet. It is sr. so it should be sold as such.
And OP I  don't think that was a bid he gave.

Brakoo, the simplest Bitcoin lottery Try it for FREE!
Brakoo Lottery 1BrakooDHHXvGFY45hefmuxXA6dxN6GK8X (Official Thread) FREE Games with the Faucet
Send any amount to the pot. If you win, you will receive the pot. It is provably fair!. Drawing every day at 00:00 UTC
eddie13 (OP)
Legendary

BTC or BUST

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 10:37:18 PM

BIN PM me
My question is the adress you own is the only one related to the account? I werent making an offer i were saying hero were trade at 0,15btc atleast.As you are starting the bin at 0,10btc dont expect it go to high, maybe someone can bid those and you should honor your words.

IDK WTF you are talking about..

The private address that is going with this account is the only stakable address posted by this account..

I am starting the BID at 0.10 BTC    ... Not buy it now..

If you would like to BIN/Buy It Now then PM me an offer..

If one person bids for .1 btc and no one else that's what it sells at.. That's how auctions work.. If that's what you mean by "honor your word" then yeah..

I am not some account scammer, I got this account as collateral for a loan a long time ago (check my trust), used it for a while myself for a sig campaign, and don't have time to use it anymore..

eddie13 (OP)
Legendary

BTC or BUST

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 10:43:17 PM

It is not a hero account yet. It is sr. so it should be sold as such.
And OP I  don't think that was a bid he gave.

It is clearly defined in the thread title and OP that it is a senior account but it is potential hero +... I haven't used it in a long time but I have kept up with the activity cycles on it..

It is a very good account, exceptional because of its age, and worth more than your average senior account where you are getting the sloppy seconds of some scammer... 

I almost don't want to sell it and just sit on it, its not like I need .1 BTC or something..

klondike_bar_recovery

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 07:06:01 AM

beware of account sellers. someone hacked my account and changed it password/email last week and immediately tried selling it.

eddie13 (OP)
Legendary

BTC or BUST

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 02:39:30 PM

beware of account sellers. someone hacked my account and changed it password/email last week and immediately tried selling it.

Yes I agree, You should always use escrow if you are uncomfortable with the seller's reputation and get a signed message from the account so you know its not hacked..

But lookee here a very good account being sold with the private key for the staked address from what I like to think is a somewhat reputable member, me..

eddie13 (OP)
Legendary

BTC or BUST

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 02:51:12 PM

The Pharmacist 0: -0 / +0   2016-08-03   0.00000000   Reference   You are selling an account which is probably a scammers wet dream. Shame on you. Selling accounts is promoting a whole buffet of corrupt activities on the forum

WTF pharmacist?

This is a great account for signature campaigns.. It doesn't have green trust or anything like that for a scammer, it's just ideal for a sig campaingn..

Since fucking when is it appropriate to leave negative trust on a legit members account for selling a legit account?

I was in the LENDING game dealing with ACCOUNTS and holding them without escrow..

Do you see any scam accusation against me for stealing someones account? NO because it is LEGIT..

Out of all the collateral accounts iv'e sold off to get my loan money back I kept THIS ACCOUNT FOR SALE HERE NOW for myself because it is a VERY GOOD ONE that I used myself for a while here to earn BTC in a SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN..

WTF is the deal around here all of a sudden, this is a simple legit account sale..

Please remove this blight you have left on my reputation, I am doing nothing wrong here..

I'm not even selling this account from a sock, eddie13 is ME and goes back further than my time on bitcointalk..

MargonCreatives

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 03:22:19 PM

I do not understand why people dont leave the forum if they have problem with the rules of forum. The forum clearly allows that account selling and buying is allowed and even badbear explained guys and urged not to leave -ve trust. Seriously, if you don't like rules of a forum please don't join it.

Eddie13 maybe u next time open such auctions from new accounts which is the reason why you see so many threads with newbies opening them for a sale.

░░▒░     
        ░░▒▒▒░     
        ░▒▒▓▓░░   
░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▒░░   
▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░
▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░ ░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░    ░▒▓▓▓▓
░░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓
▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒
▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░
░░▒▓▓▓░░           
 ░▒▓▓▒░           
ecommerce

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 03:34:03 PM

The Pharmacist 0: -0 / +0   2016-08-03   0.00000000   Reference   You are selling an account which is probably a scammers wet dream. Shame on you. Selling accounts is promoting a whole buffet of corrupt activities on the forum

WTF pharmacist?

This is a great account for signature campaigns.. It doesn't have green trust or anything like that for a scammer, it's just ideal for a sig campaingn..

Since fucking when is it appropriate to leave negative trust on a legit members account for selling a legit account?

I was in the LENDING game dealing with ACCOUNTS and holding them without escrow..

Do you see any scam accusation against me for stealing someones account? NO because it is LEGIT..

Out of all the collateral accounts iv'e sold off to get my loan money back I kept THIS ACCOUNT FOR SALE HERE NOW for myself because it is a VERY GOOD ONE that I used myself for a while here to earn BTC in a SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN..

WTF is the deal around here all of a sudden, this is a simple legit account sale..

Please remove this blight you have left on my reputation, I am doing nothing wrong here..

I'm not even selling this account from a sock, eddie13 is ME and goes back further than my time on bitcointalk..
I myself do not like selling account but I do not agree with pharmacist you are not doing illegal action. People here denounce others easily and if one rule needs to be add here is punishing people who denounce others easily.
eddie13 (OP)
Legendary

BTC or BUST

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 04:43:09 PM

Eddie13 maybe u next time open such auctions from new accounts which is the reason why you see so many threads with newbies opening them for a sale.

Yeah but I want to be legit..

Besides their won't be a next time.. This is the last collateral account I have..

eddie13 (OP)
Legendary

BTC or BUST

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 04:44:52 PM

I myself do not like selling account but I do not agree with pharmacist you are not doing illegal action. People here denounce others easily and if one rule needs to be add here is punishing people who denounce others easily.

I don't like selling accounts either, it's obviously a huge pain in the ass..

Doamader

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 10:44:09 PM

I understand your situation, holding a great account, soo the account will come with the only adress signed here? Usually accounts has more then one adress conected to the account, im not interested into buy just wanna clear any doubt others may have. An account lower the 50k and potencial hero is something rare to see, well the most account sellers are newbie or even jr member to avoid any comment on their profile, now its too late for you.
eddie13 (OP)
Legendary

BTC or BUST

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 12:26:37 AM

An account lower the 50k and potencial hero is something rare to see

Yeah I think I'll sit on it for a while longer.. Consider this auction suspended..

most account sellers are newbie or even jr member to avoid any comment on their profile, now its too late for you.

I'm not too worried about it..

For one, I think I can reason with the fellow and get it removed..

For two, even if he doesn't anyone with half a brain can look at my trust and see lending against collateral and the sale of collateral..

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: