Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:48:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All BitcoinEater Adresses  (Read 1184 times)
Patrick349 (OP)

Activity: 117
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 08:31:04 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 08:31:27 PM by Patrick349

1BitcoinEaterAddressDontSend8MUo1T
1BitcoinEaterAddressDontSendDHyNcX
1BitcoinEaterAddressDontSendKvw7XR
1BitcoinEaterAddressDontSendS1NtDj
1BitcoinEaterAddressDontSendXbTwCR
1BitcoinEaterAddressDontSendf59kuE
1BitcoinEaterAddressDontSendpJqoEp
1BitcoinEaterAddressDontSendsUWhmf
1BitcoinEaterAddressDontSendzLvKvW

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 08:34:57 AM

I would love to see people with thousands of bitcoins sending their bitcoins there.

Especially organizing some kind of crowdfunding, raising a few million fiat, buying bitcoin with it, and then dumping them there, to raise the value of bitcoin.

Senor.Bla

Activity: 280
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 08:40:29 AM

as far as i know those are just addresses where nobody has the private key for. so basically there a a lot more of these and you can make your own up in no time.

btvGainer
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2016, 08:43:24 AM

I would love to see people with thousands of bitcoins sending their bitcoins there.

Especially organizing some kind of crowdfunding, raising a few million fiat, buying bitcoin with it, and then dumping them there, to raise the value of bitcoin.
Yes but this is also the wastage of something valuable. I dont like idea of dumping bitcoin for whatever reason it be done
RealBitcoin

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 08:44:16 AM

What means fiat?

Central bank currency: USD,EUR,GBP,CHF ,etc..

If everyone gives pledges 500$ from 5 million 1st world bitcoin users, that can buy 4,411,000 BTC

If that gets burned, that results in a value increase of bitcoin to 791.17$ or by  37% (or possibly more becasue you have to buy them first)

Yes but this is also the wastage of something valuable. I dont like idea of dumping bitcoin for whatever reason it be done

Nothing is wasted, the market cap remains the same, every single $ invested in bitcoin remains.

It's just that the supply of bitcoin gets smaller making it more valuable by 37%

xJuturna

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 08:44:38 AM

It makes me sad to think that there's over $6,000 in that address that will never see the light of day. I wish it would see the light of my bitcoin wallet. There's a lot of light there (Because it's empty)

What means fiat?

I believe fiat is cash money in whatever your local currency is.
RealBitcoin

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 08:47:25 AM

It makes me sad to think that there's over $6,000 in that address that will never see the light of day. I wish it would see the light of my bitcoin wallet. There's a lot of light there (Because it's empty)

What means fiat?

I believe fiat is cash money in whatever your local currency is.

Man , its not wasted. That is there makes your coins more valuable, becaue they are out of circulation.

Every burned bitcoin makes the circulated bitcoins more valuable. Everyone profits from this.

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16540

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2016, 09:00:52 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2016, 09:12:03 AM by LoyceV

I typed a bit about this just 2 days ago.

You can create your own Proof of Burn-address here.

The list from Patrick349 are just addresses with balance. For some reason someone sent 0.001 BTC to each of them in one transaction.

blockr.io allows to search with only a small part of the address. If I search 1Bitcoin, it gives 1BitcoinEaterAddressDontSendf59kuE (I guess it's the highest balance starting with 1Bitcoin).
Blockonomics gives a few more options. I'm still looking for a site that shows all (used) addresses starting with a certain string.

i wonder when that 13 btc was sent? maybe during that time, btc only worth pennies.
No need to wonder, you can just look it up in blockchain. That's about $7000 including fee 3 days ago.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 09:02:17 AM

sometimes i thinking only stupid people who send his bitcoin to bitcoin eater adress, but iam curius who create this adress? are this address created randomly? or owner create this address with super computer using vanitygen software. ..?
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 09:07:00 AM

Hey Guys,

most of you're probably knowing the socalled "BitcoinEaterAddress" where some people send there Bitcoins to because they hate Bitcoin or anything else.  Sad

But there are more then the one Bitcoin Eater Address... these are all Bitcoin Eater Adresses:

1BitcoinEaterAddressDontSendf59kuE -> The most known with more than 13 BTC balance.

If you want to have also a dump Bitcoin address that's not one of these, please make free to contact me. Smiley

Best regards,

Patrick Grin
I guess it does not make sense. some people who do dump will require bitcoin in greater numbers. maybe 1,000 BTC is required for it.
and feel impossible if bitcoin will be in the dump. every person would want bitcoin prices higher.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 09:07:35 AM

i wonder when that 13 btc was sent? maybe during that time, btc only worth pennies.
 Sending btcs to BitcoinEaterAdresses these days are unlikely to happen.  if there are people who will, they must be very noble. Do you think satoshi should send his to those btc address?

NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 09:12:04 AM

There have been altcoins that make use of these type of adresses. In order to participate in receiving the altcoin, bitcoins have to be burned so value is not created out of thin air, but rather exchanged from bitcoin value. You may argue that it is a complete waste of bitcoin as the funds could've been used for development.

Other than that, I don't really see a purpose for these addresses, except for maybe testing.

Regarding the higher value of the other coins, I don't really see that. If someone sends 1000 bitcoin there, do you think exchange rates feel that? I don't think so.
RealBitcoin

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 09:19:33 AM

Sending btcs to BitcoinEaterAdresses these days are unlikely to happen.  if there are people who will, they must be very noble. Do you think satoshi should send his to those btc address?

You know transactions are timestamped right?

There was 10 btc sent at Aug 3rd 2016

And the rest was sent all this year.

calkob

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 09:30:20 AM

surley it is impossible for anyone to have the keys to these address because it would take an eternity to produce a vanity address like that?  am i right?
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16540

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2016, 09:44:37 AM

Regarding the higher value of the other coins, I don't really see that. If someone sends 1000 bitcoin there, do you think exchange rates feel that? I don't think so.
1000 BTC is 0.006% of all Bitcoins. That could mean $0.01 on the exchange rate. It's a tiny amount, just like 1000 Bitcoins is a tiny fraction of the total.

surley it is impossible for anyone to have the keys to these address because it would take an eternity to produce a vanity address like that?  am i right?
Producing the private key is not possible. And if it would be possible, why take the BitcoinEater-address holding 13 BTC, when there are addresses with 141,000 BTC?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
RealBitcoin

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 10:01:16 AM

1000 BTC is 0.006% of all Bitcoins. That could mean $0.01 on the exchange rate. It's a tiny amount, just like 1000 Bitcoins is a tiny fraction of the total.

surley it is impossible for anyone to have the keys to these address because it would take an eternity to produce a vanity address like that?  am i right?
Producing the private key is not possible. And if it would be possible, why take the BitcoinEater-address holding 13 BTC, when there are addresses with 141,000 BTC?

I was proposing 500$ for 5million bitcoin users, that would be a big boost. 37% plus buying the bitcoins.

rphk

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 10:53:24 AM

hi guys really i did not understood what all above , as i understood it looks like someone sending bitcoins to those address,what is bitcoin eater address and what is the use of it ? and how it use full for us.can any one explain so that it will be very helpful.

_____________________EBCOIN_____________________      █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █     JOIN TOKEN SALE  >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers           ◢◢      Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market      ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                 TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                 TELEGRAM               ▬▬▬▬
RealBitcoin

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 11:01:44 AM

hi guys really i did not understood what all above , as i understood it looks like someone sending bitcoins to those address,what is bitcoin eater address and what is the use of it ? and how it use full for us.can any one explain so that it will be very helpful.

The coins sent there cant be moved. The coins that are not circulating cant be sold.

Therefore "burned" coins increase the value of bitcoin, because it decreases the effective supply.

coinoclock

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 06:38:50 PM

i'm not sure if i should be happy since this makes the other bitcoins more valuable or sad for the lost coins. also i'm jealous i guess.
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 06:46:35 PM

Hey Guys,

most of you're probably knowing the socalled "BitcoinEaterAddress" where some people send there Bitcoins to because they hate Bitcoin or anything else.  Sad

But there are more then the one Bitcoin Eater Address... these are all Bitcoin Eater Adresses:

1BitcoinEaterAddressDontSendf59kuE -> The most known with more than 13 BTC balance.

If you want to have also a dump Bitcoin address that's not one of these, please make free to contact me. Smiley

Best regards,

Patrick Grin
I'm sure the owner of the wallet address is bitcoin holders for long-term period maybe also the owner is a hacker.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: