Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 06:13:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Slark.Xyz = Claim up to 1000 Satoshi / 10 minute  (Read 825 times)
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1341

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2016, 12:34:38 AM

Tried claim fron your faucet two times, but I only got redirections to malicious website, which was blocked by my antivirus.

FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2016, 03:37:10 AM

Tried claim fron your faucet two times, but I only got redirections to malicious website, which was blocked by my antivirus.
Same think happened with me maybe his website is infected with virus or maybe our ip considered malicious that's why we redirected to threatening message.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
puremage111 (OP)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2016, 08:00:26 AM

Sry for that i will try to fix that soon as while i using my phone i was also auto redirected. And i lowered the reward for now as my faucet is targetted by some russian address, sorry again for that Sad
puremage111 (OP)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2016, 08:04:41 AM

Same think happened with me maybe his website is infected with virus or maybe our ip considered malicious that's why we redirected to threatening message.

Sorry maybe its because of my ads, will fix it once i back. Btw my site seems targeted, lost 300k satoshi in few hours.
I am quite curious on how do they actually by pass fun captcha, and if i install the anti bots i can get rid of the spams? Thanks ya bro
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: