Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2018, 04:53:21 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic:                                                                           Gulden  (Read 106991 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Litesire

Activity: 485
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 12:45:46 PM

I just have download windows wallet but still catching block nearly about 2 years 22 weeks.
 Can any one provide updated .dat file to faster synchronization of wallet.

I downloaded this wallet about 2 weeks ago on my new laptop, the sync was fast because it has fast sync from the code base 0.11 update last year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gulden

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

shares.gulden.com

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 02:37:30 PM

I just have download windows wallet but still catching block nearly about 2 years 22 weeks.

I have currently Gulden155-win32.exe wallet installed on my windows PC.

Latest bootstrap is available at our developer site, https://developer.gulden.com/apps/

shares.gulden.com
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 854

Exchange via BitPayment.io

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 03:06:20 PM

I have currently Gulden155-win32.exe wallet installed on my windows PC.

Latest bootstrap is available at our developer site, https://developer.gulden.com/apps/

Well thanks for support !

is making good movement in market. I really appreciate with Gulden. Also many of service avail in market to accept this  cryptocurrency as payment option.

Long Live Gulden (NLG).

Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 08:14:00 PM

Dunno whether I should buy. It went up a lot already. How many coins are freeley available on the market?

Gulden

shares.gulden.com

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 08:22:50 PM

Dunno whether I should buy. It went up a lot already. How many coins are freeley available on the market?

Best to join our slack channel Gulden.com/#join. You will quickly get all the information you need, from actual users.

shares.gulden.com
coinmenace

Activity: 742

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 10:23:08 PM

Nice movement in exchanges for NLG. will it sustain the momentum and go upwards? patiently waiting for 1.6.0 release.. Smiley
Caladonian

Activity: 868

Sportsbet.io

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 06:12:07 AM

Nice movement in exchanges for NLG. will it sustain the momentum and go upwards? patiently waiting for 1.6.0 release.. Smiley
yes still moving up nice to hold some more while waiting for the new wallet update hope more impact to the value of this project after the implementation.

Svener

Activity: 507

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 06:22:17 AM

yes still moving up nice to hold some more while waiting for the new wallet update hope more impact to the value of this project after the implementation.

Don't worry, you guys will make your 5-10% profit quickly and then you can move onto your next coin. I am holding this like I have done from the beginning. Overall 400% ROI in 2 and half years without doing one trade besides buying.
Geenstijl
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 06:56:45 AM

Don't worry, you guys will make your 5-10% profit quickly and then you can move onto your next coin. I am holding this like I have done from the beginning. Overall 400% ROI in 2 and half years without doing one trade besides buying.

Most traders do not have this patience. There are also a lot of coins out the for which this strategy aint profitable, but in the long run this is probably a pretty good strategy for this coin.

bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1582

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 06:59:49 AM

Best to join our slack channel Gulden.com/#join. You will quickly get all the information you need, from actual users.

Whats the best email domain to use to get an easy invite?

WaterLooDown
Legendary

Activity: 969

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 07:24:25 AM

Hi Bitwarrior,

The best is to go to the Gulden homepage, https://gulden.com and scroll to the bottom where you can submit your slack invite. Let us know if you have any issues.

https://developer.gulden.com/blog/ - For the latest Gulden development updates
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 07:45:29 AM

Hi Bitwarrior,

The best is to go to the Gulden homepage, https://gulden.com and scroll to the bottom where you can submit your slack invite. Let us know if you have any issues.

Got no reply when I tried to register my email. Can anyone send me an invite ?

Gulden

shares.gulden.com

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 07:56:58 AM

Hi Bitwarrior,

Received the invite?

shares.gulden.com
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 08:01:25 AM

Hi Bitwarrior,

Received the invite?

Yes. Thanks

Litesire

Activity: 485

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 12:46:10 PM

This is what a pump looks like. Most pumps are due to traders switching between coins on Poloniex.
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/burst/#charts
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/curecoin/#charts

Gulden is going through a rise and not a pump.

Arvydas77

Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 01:11:45 PM

Short traders will cause some drop of the price but, in general, the trend is obvious - the price of NLG is going up and up. I will buy some more  Smiley

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
TamiLee

Activity: 650

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 01:35:47 PM

Short traders will cause some drop of the price but, in general, the trend is obvious - the price of NLG is going up and up. I will buy some more  Smiley

This looks like a good level to stay , sell orders to 800 is 12 btc.
Geenstijl
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 01:48:48 PM

You recognize a pump when the forumtalk is all about price instead of tech. Gulden is a solid coin with sufficient development funds. The price will pump and dump a few times, but the general trend is up steadily in accordance with the developments and rising adoption. I think this focus on adoption is something that really distinguishes Gulden from other coins. The Netherlands is also a good country to integrate these kind of technologies. Besides.... everyone here misses the Gulden Wink.

Brito

Activity: 262

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 02:08:56 PM

You recognize a pump when the forumtalk is all about price instead of tech. Gulden is a solid coin with sufficient development funds. The price will pump and dump a few times, but the general trend is up steadily in accordance with the developments and rising adoption. I think this focus on adoption is something that really distinguishes Gulden from other coins. The Netherlands is also a good country to integrate these kind of technologies. Besides.... everyone here misses the Gulden Wink.

I have to agree m8, i don't give a rats buttocks about the price I want the tech to be great so we can experience true financial freedom. I enjoy the focus on usage instead of the some useless fad.

No other coin I can see is giving this big update.

Arvydas77

Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 03:23:03 PM

I absolutely agree with you. When I introduced Gulden to my friends they were fascinated what this coin is about and what it does to the crypto world. Gulden is bringing crypto to the broader adoption and with adoption will come audience.

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄