Bitcoin Forum
February 18, 2018, 06:56:07 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic:                                                                           Gulden  (Read 106568 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
donarito

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

fast forward we go

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 08:05:46 AM

Very smooth and confident rise of  the coin. Enjoying every moment of holding Cheesy And continue buying more.

It's one of the few coins bagholders should consider seriously instead of investing in clear junk coins that talk and show extravagant diagrams of what they going to do but then never deliver. Photoshop skills is the best thing about most altcoins.

Very true. That and constant cries of 'It's coming soon......get ready for the mooooooon'

With Gulden there are lots of things coming soon but you never hear the team going on about it. They could do this of course and they could have done it throughout the life of the coin but this has never happened. This policy has ensured that the coin has had a stable rise to its current level with lots of long term holders and a solid community.

I'm sure there are many people out there who are tired of crypto. Tired of the scam artists, tired of the false promises and lies and the hype. I'm sure many people have lost money backing unscrupulous devs and believing what they are told. I'm sure these investors have blamed themselves for this but guess what? It's not your fault. It's the fault of the scam devs who will do anything to get your bitcoin. It's the fault of schoolkids who can produce a coin but have no idea how the world works so they give up after 5 minutes when things get tough.

To all the people out there who are turning away from crypto or have had enough of this cesspool of scam artists, cheaters and criminals I would say join the Gulden slack community. Speak to the community. Ask questions and see for yourself that it can be different. It's up to you if you invest. Do your own due diligence but at least within the Gulden community you will be able to see what crypto can be and ultimately will be.

A group of honest, open, clued up people who want to change the financial system.

Well i will not say I am not interested in market speculations and hype Smiley but in case of Gulden I see a possibility to hold investment in long term and feel calm.
Automated Bitcoin Fork Extraction Tool WE DO TOUGH WALLETS: BCH | BTG | BCD | SBTC | UBTC | B2X | BCX | BTF Electrum 2FA, Trezor, Ledger, SegWit, Bech32
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arvydas77

Activity: 658

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2016, 10:58:49 AM

http://cryptohermes.blogspot.lt/2016/10/gulden.html

I have started new blog dedicated to cryptocurrency investors and traders. Gulden is the first pick up for long term investment.

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
vinci

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Be a NEMber- nem.io

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 05:52:58 AM

billie joe woke up but 1.6.0 isnt released yet  Roll Eyes will we finally get our hands on it this 1st week or 2nd week of oct  Huh

★☆★ NEM CATAPULT HYPE! READY TO LAUNCH ★☆★
WaterLooDown
Legendary

Activity: 969
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 10:54:54 AM

billie joe woke up but 1.6.0 isnt released yet  Roll Eyes will we finally get our hands on it this 1st week or 2nd week of oct  Huh

We will make an announcement when internal testing has officially started.

For Android users we will be releasing a performance update later today. Will report back here when that is officially live.

https://developer.gulden.com/blog/ - For the latest Gulden development updates
soulgate

Activity: 812

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2016, 12:06:40 PM

Why to wait for something if you know that coin is good?!

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Gulden

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

shares.gulden.com

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2016, 12:35:21 PM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/peoples-bitcoin-gulden-makes-significant-gains-without-hype

shares.gulden.com
WaterLooDown
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 12:41:27 PM

New Android wallet is live on the play store, we highly recommend everyone updates to enjoy the increased speed and performance.

soulgate

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2016, 04:04:44 PM

Thank you. I'm happy with slow but stable Gulden growth. Now #48 on coinmarketcap.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

soulgate

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2016, 04:05:02 PM

New Android wallet is live on the play store, we highly recommend everyone updates to enjoy the increased speed and performance.

I will check.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

blackstar2016

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 04:31:46 PM

Nice article
q327K091
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 11:46:39 PM

bravo

new upcoming awesome coin

the Gulden Coin: GKWHEPx3rQyPnbgQUSHu8gtgoRCgpqed1j
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1032

10% Gunbot discount - contact me

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 07:08:01 AM

unfortunately i sold 2/3 of my NLG @1000sats. nevertheless it is nice to see that finally the price has moved up. this coin deserves even a higher price.

|\¯¯ \   /¯¯/| |¯¯¯|__'  /¯¯,¯¯\     /¯¯\/¯ \'  
\  \__\/__/ /' |_____'| |\____ /|'  /__ (\/)__\
  '\|____ |/'   |_____'|  \|___ |/ °|___ |v|___|
    '                                             
hdn

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 08:45:46 AM

Hi all, im new with Gulden and just bought some , looking for the wallet, Do Gulden have any Web wallet to keep the coin?
WaterLooDown
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 08:51:51 AM

Hi all, im new with Gulden and just bought some , looking for the wallet, Do Gulden have any Web wallet to keep the coin?

Hi hdn,

All our wallets our decentralized and we plan to keep it this way.

You can use the following depending what you have access too.

https://developer.gulden.com/apps/

Let us know how it goes.

hdn

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 08:55:18 AM

Hi hdn,

All our wallets our decentralized and we plan to keep it this way.

You can use the following depending what you have access too.

https://developer.gulden.com/apps/

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks a lot my friend for the link, the coin very interesting.
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 1028

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 05:22:46 AM

When can we expect a direct pairing with USD, when I show people Gulden it's the first question they ask "how can I buy some?". I am helping them out in the meantime to get coins but they will be able to help get more users too if the process for buying became easier in the US.
yavuzc78

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 12:00:57 PM

what happening on this coin
?
Why rising? any news?

RJF19

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 12:36:44 PM

what happening on this coin
?
Why rising? any news?

Adoption and use by the general public continues to raise, and, not just in the Netherlands. All the technology aside, that is one of Gulden's strong points.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/peoples-bitcoin-gulden-makes-significant-gains-without-hype

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
RJF19

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 12:40:15 PM

When can we expect a direct pairing with USD, when I show people Gulden it's the first question they ask "how can I buy some?". I am helping them out in the meantime to get coins but they will be able to help get more users too if the process for buying became easier in the US.

That would be awesome! The less steps needed, the more the market will grow over here.

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
WaterLooDown
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 03:04:03 PM

I bought some from Yobit, but unable to xfer to Android wallet 'coin under maintenance'

Yobit's a shady exhange site, some of their coins have no permission to be added there. Don't order nlg from them try Bittrex instead.

We can't control who adds Gulden but we have listed the exchanges with some credibility.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.