Bitcoin Forum
February 18, 2018, 06:56:14 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic:                                                                           Gulden  (Read 106568 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pijpenstelen

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 09:01:04 AM

bought at 400 sats  Grin and if this rise go up to 4k sats I will definitely shit a brick  Shocked lets just hope 3k is the new floor and not just a pump and dump

Painful, are you ok?

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
  ▄███▀    ▄▄▄████▄▄    ▀████ 
 ▐███     ██████████▀     ███▌
 ███▌    ██████▀▀        ▄███▌
▐███    ▐████▄      ▄▄▄██████▌
▐███▌  ▄████████▄▄██████████▀
 ████████▀█████████████▀▀▀    
  ████▌    ▀▀██████▀▀      ▄▄
   ▀████▄              ▄▄████▌
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████   READ OUR WHITEPAPER   ██████████
CREATE YOUR DECENTRALIZED LIFE
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
  ▄███▀    ▄▄▄████▄▄    ▀████ 
 ▐███     ██████████▀     ███▌
 ███▌    ██████▀▀        ▄███▌
▐███    ▐████▄      ▄▄▄██████▌
▐███▌  ▄████████▄▄██████████▀
 ████████▀█████████████▀▀▀    
  ████▌    ▀▀██████▀▀      ▄▄
   ▀████▄              ▄▄████▌
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
becauseI

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 09:04:56 AM

bought at 400 sats  Grin and if this rise go up to 4k sats I will definitely shit a brick  Shocked lets just hope 3k is the new floor and not just a pump and dump

Have you a Photo from the brick?

hdn

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 10:56:27 AM

Hi, request assistance to show me how to send NLG from mobile phone android to exchanger. When i click 'pay address from clipboard' nothing happening.
abyaby123

Activity: 211

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 11:02:38 AM

Hi, request assistance to show me how to send NLG from mobile phone android to exchanger. When i click 'pay address from clipboard' nothing happening.

You need to copy the adress where you want to send it and then press "pay adress from clipboard". Or you press on scan QR code and scan the code of the exchange wallet. Without having a paying adress in clipboard you can press how much you want on the button nothing will happen.
hdn

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 11:04:34 AM

You need to copy the adress where you want to send it and then press "pay adress from clipboard". Or you press on scan QR code and scan the code of the exchange wallet. Without having a paying adress in clipboard you can press how much you want on the button nothing will happen.

How to copy address , example address from Bittrex
abyaby123

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 11:09:23 AM

On bittrex you have to go to "Wallets" then press on the + on the Gulden wallet. Then the adress must be there just copy it with right click or strg+C (for phone just hold your finger on the adress till there is copy)
hdn

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 11:42:47 AM

On bittrex you have to go to "Wallets" then press on the + on the Gulden wallet. Then the adress must be there just copy it with right click or strg+C (for phone just hold your finger on the adress till there is copy)

Thanks a lot my friend for your help, btw how long normally will take to send coin to Bittrex?
vinci

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Be a NEMber- nem.io

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 11:44:59 AM

Painful, are you ok?

very painful but worth it! next brick is 6k sats LOL

★☆★ NEM CATAPULT HYPE! READY TO LAUNCH ★☆★
abyaby123

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 11:48:52 AM

Thanks a lot my friend for your help, btw how long normally will take to send coin to Bittrex?

In that time where I answer you your coins should already arrive.
Edit: 3-7 confirmations for bittrex I think. Every exchange is diffrent
hdn

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 11:51:45 AM

waiting for almost 10 mins, still not receive yet..piss me off

RJF19

Activity: 420

AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 12:20:56 PM

waiting for almost 10 mins, still not receive yet..piss me off

Bittrex, and most exchanges, can take a while with confirmations if they are busy. If you did it correctly, the coins will arrive. There are self checks in the software to help keep you from making an error.

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
RozoTheMiner

Activity: 159

Hello Bitcoin World!!

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 02:39:29 PM

I just found this coin, it's a very interesting and seems like a very powerful app they have built. I'm thinking about investing in it, but can anybody tell me more about it is it just a payment system?

I am heating a 1600 sq ft house W/ 4 Antminr s7 integrated into my heating and air system. https://www.youtube.com/c/TheBitcoinMiner

nodecoin5

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 02:42:59 PM

do you have wallet snapshot  for win 32 ? i dont have time to wait 2 years for sincr.... ?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄
▐█████████████▄      ███▄▄▄██████▄▄████    ▐████       ████▌
▐████▀▀▀▀▀██████     █████████████████▀     ▐████     █████
▐████      ▐████▌    ███████████▀▀▀          ▐████   █████
▐████       █████    █████████                █████ █████
▐████      ▐████▌    █████████                 █████████
▐████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████     █████████████▄▄▄           ███████
▐█████████████▀      █████▄▄▄███▄▄█████          █████
▐███████████▀        █████████████████▀         ███████
▐████   ████▌        █████▀█████▀▀▀            █████████
▐████    ████▄       █████████                ▐████ █████
▐████    ▀████▄      █████████               ▐████   ████▌
▐████     ▀████▄     █████████████▄▄▄       ▐████     ████▌
▐████      ▀████▄    █████▄▄████▄▄█████    ▐████       ████▌
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀    █████████████████▀    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀
                        ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
█▩█
█▩█
█▩█
█▩█
█▩█
█▩█
█▩█
█▩█
█▩█
█▩█
█▩█
█▩█
█▩█
█▩█
█▩█
█▩█
WaterLooDown
Legendary

Activity: 969
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 03:44:58 PM

do you have wallet snapshot  for win 32 ? i dont have time to wait 2 years for sincr.... ?

Our desktop wallets use fast sync, it won't take long once it gets going. Let us know if you have any issues.

https://developer.gulden.com/blog/ - For the latest Gulden development updates
tobsnn

Activity: 505

BitSend Supporter

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 04:48:07 PM

Bought these packages for 300sat and a physical gulden coin back in the days on gulden homepage. Seems like technical substance is playing out  Cheesy

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Your Digital Network | 10MB Blocks
Algo: XEVAN | DK3 | Masternodes
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
CoinPayments | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
RJF19

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 05:11:05 PM

Bought these packages for 300sat and a physical gulden coin back in the days on gulden homepage. Seems like technical substance is playing out  Cheesy

I have a physical coin as well, that was an eternity ago in crypto time! I remember thinking back then, when they first announced, why am I getting involved with a Dutch coin? Then, reality set in and I couldn't stop buying & mining them!  Cheesy

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
Litesire

Activity: 485

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 06:29:29 AM

Today will be the most important day for Gulden if a bounce occurs. After 7 dumps on the way to 5509 it has reversed after a 1000 sat downfall and if you look at the early days of bitcoin this is exactly what took place. I have noticed a transfer of NLG wealth is taking place, bittrex towers have been decimated which is a strong sign it's not only traders involved with Gulden but more long term holders.

A reversal on the over night downtrend and we could see 6000-7000 by next week. This time I can't say what will happen for sure.

rkatz

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 07:35:48 AM

Please to the pump groups to let the price fall again. I don't know why you keep playing with people like this, I sold under 1000sat and I can't see myself paying more then 2000 sat for Gulden when it was very cheap. I will happily pay double for the price I sold to get back in but it's not fair that you hurt new users paying these prices. Don't mess with Gulden pump groups!!!

U thick in the head or what?

It's not a pump and dump; If you did just a little bit of research and looked at the charts you'd see that....

Buy now or shut up forever  Roll Eyes
rkatz

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 07:55:57 AM

Painful, are you ok?

very painful but worth it! next brick is 6k sats LOL
Grin Grin

Remember to keep breathing while pushing out the bricks  Grin
RJF19

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 03:02:48 PM

Today will be the most important day for Gulden if a bounce occurs. After 7 dumps on the way to 5509 it has reversed after a 1000 sat downfall and if you look at the early days of bitcoin this is exactly what took place. I have noticed a transfer of NLG wealth is taking place, bittrex towers have been decimated which is a strong sign it's not only traders involved with Gulden but more long term holders.

A reversal on the over night downtrend and we could see 6000-7000 by next week. This time I can't say what will happen for sure.

Gulden is maturing nicely. I think real world use is a part of this that we can't discount. If so, the upward trend should continue.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.