Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2018, 04:00:23 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic:                                                                           Gulden  (Read 106989 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ontopicplease

Activity: 782
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 09:41:35 AM

Hi,
I have a question. Trying to cashout from an iPad wallet to bittrex. Only options are scanning qrcode which is not provided by bittrex or using clipboard address. Bout i see no option to add the bittrex address to clipboard. Anyone an idea to get the nlg from iPad wallet to bittrex?
Thans for helping

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
danijel

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 09:49:09 AM

Hi,
I have a question. Trying to cashout from an iPad wallet to bittrex. Only options are scanning qrcode which is not provided by bittrex or using clipboard address. Bout i see no option to add the bittrex address to clipboard. Anyone an idea to get the nlg from iPad wallet to bittrex?
Thans for helping

hit the + button by btc in your bittrex wallet then just scan the QR .you wil get btc on your acaunt not NLG. Wink
ontopicplease

Activity: 782

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 10:20:28 AM

Hi,
Thans for helping

hit the + button by btc in your bittrex wallet then just scan the QR .you wil get btc on your acaunt not NLG. Wink
thanks Danijel, I tried but got message " no NLG QRcode". Any idea what to do now?
Isn't there an option to add an nlg address to the iPad wallet clipboard?
danijel

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 10:31:29 AM

Hi,
Thans for helping

thanks Danijel, I tried but got message " no NLG QRcode". Any idea what to do now@

wel what i did a few times(and it was working) is
1Iwent to my bittrex acount
2 I chose deposit BTC
3 I click on + and it shows a QR code
4than I just scan with my gulden wallet the btc QR and deposit was made

It should work for you to....if not than I cant help you further...success

ps.
I just  made deposit just like I told you ....so it should work for you to Smiley
vinci

Activity: 86

Be a NEMber- nem.io

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 10:48:33 AM

Hi,
Thans for helping

thanks Danijel, I tried but got message " no NLG QRcode". Any idea what to do now@

2 I chose deposit BTC

ps.
I just  made deposit just like I told you ....so I should work for you to Smiley
Gulden is really a flexible coin if we look at his/her problem, if gulden has no gulden->btc feature then he/she has no choice but to copy the bittrex nlg address letter by letter  Wink

★☆★ NEM CATAPULT HYPE! READY TO LAUNCH ★☆★
Brito

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 10:55:00 AM

Hi,
Thans for helping

Thanks for the NLG m8, if it was you who dumped earlier.

Mesterlovesz1974

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

GoldReserve! Your Retirement Fund!

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2016, 09:42:26 PM

Hi,
Thans for helping

2 I chose deposit BTC

ps.
I just  made deposit just like I told you ....so I should work for you to Smiley

Just do not use Bitcoin or other qr code! It is not rocket science! In your phone Go to bittrex wallet page, hit deposit select the wallet key provided by bittrex and COPY IT!! Then it will be on your clipboard, then you can send Gulden to bittrex!!
danijel

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 11:26:07 PM

Hi,
Thans for helping

2 I chose deposit BTC

ps.

Just do not use Bitcoin or other qr code! It is not rocket science! In your phone Go to bittrex wallet page, hit deposit select the wallet key provided by bittrex and COPY IT!! Then it will be on your clipboard, then you can send Gulden to bittrex!!

wel with Gulden you can pay where BTC is accepted ,so just scan BTC QR code with your IOs or android Gulden wallet and you are done.
maybe you did not know that,now you know.Gulden is the only coin where you can pay at any BTC merchant direct with the Gulden.
peer2peer360

Activity: 565
Merit: 500

Institute of Advance Blockchain Research

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 01:45:28 AM

Greetings to all...

Ive stumbled upon what
may be seen as one of the top
Most promising crypto
projects coming 2016-2017 Q1

Just recently,
I had one of my close business
Trust partners email me.
He shared with me "How Gulden was a
Win win situation for investors
As a smart currency and
Store house of value to protect ur wealth"
In the cryptosphere...

As I further read, that's when it
Dawned on me, a light came on...

"How do you sell or Dump Gulden...
YOU DON'T, simply find a
Btc address hit send
& it shows as btc.

**UNLIKE most currency
You gotta race to beat the next
Person wit a lower offer when
The house starts to fall..

With this coin ain't no need.
Gulden, is completely different

● 1- Copy & paste a btc address
 from exchange & it
Should appear in ur click board
●-2 Enter amount of NLG want 2 sell
& hit send button
●-3 Wait til network confirms it.
Gulden has now
Instantly transformed magically back
Into a btc WITHOUT having to
Race to get out of the
Currency & thereby effecting market value.

Brilliance, as a currency & Store of value
For meduim to long term supportors.

The concept & design was well thought out.

Adoption slowly but gradually building
In due time many will see exactly as
You & I see this day.

May you all be blessed in
all your endeavors in life.

- Peer2peer36o Group
RJF19

Activity: 420

AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 02:52:48 AM

Greetings to all...

Ive stumbled upon what
may be seen as one of the top
Most promising crypto
projects coming 2016-2017 Q1

Just recently,
I had one of my close business
Trust partners email me.
He shared with me "How Gulden was a
Win win situation for investors
As a smart currency and
Store house of value to protect ur wealth"
In the cryptosphere...

As I further read, that's when it
Dawned on me, a light came on...

"How do you sell or Dump Gulden...
YOU DON'T, simply find a
Btc address hit send
& it shows as btc.

**UNLIKE most currency
You gotta race to beat the next
Person wit a lower offer when
The house starts to fall..

With this coin ain't no need.
Gulden, is completely different

● 1- Copy & paste a btc address
 from exchange & it
Should appear in ur click board
●-2 Enter amount of NLG want 2 sell
& hit send button
●-3 Wait til network confirms it.
Gulden has now
Instantly transformed magically back
Into a btc WITHOUT having to
Race to get out of the
Currency & thereby effecting market value.

Brilliance, as a currency & Store of value
For meduim to long term supportors.

The concept & design was well thought out.

Adoption slowly but gradually building
In due time many will see exactly as
You & I see this day.

May you all be blessed in
all your endeavors in life.

- Peer2peer36o Group

Amen brother, it's game changing. But, I'll tell you what else impresses me: I sent Gulden from my PC wallet to my iPhone wallet and, it was instantaneous! I don't mean it took a minute or 30 seconds or even 5 seconds. It was immediate. I hit return on the laptop and the iPhone beeped, the NLG was there. Now THAT's amazing! Great tech.

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 1010

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 03:07:01 AM

People are seeing the quality of the development taking place here. Most of the crypto apps I used before Gulden were extremely buggy. Esp the Android wallets.
RJF19

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 03:10:27 AM

People are seeing the quality of the development taking place here. Most of the crypto apps I used before Gulden were extremely buggy. Esp the Android wallets.

Agreed. Gulden tech works as advertised or better and, it's easy to use. I don't see that combination in many (any?) other cryptos at the present time although some are close but not many.

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
RJF19

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 12:30:49 PM

Congratulations to the Gulden team! NLG just entered the Top 20 on CMC:

20   Gulden   $12,085,947   $0.037484   322,431,203 NLG **   $122,477   +12.39%

Way to go guys!

EDIT: 2 hours later:

18   Gulden   $13,236,062   $0.041050   322,435,203 NLG **   $252,175   +21.64%

Amazing!

Litesire

Activity: 485

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 09:10:28 AM

I have a very important message for the Gulden community, when Gulden passes Doge in value there will be a rush of exchanges that will be adding the currency, it's very important to remember who has supported Gulden from the beginning and that is Bittrex. They were neutral on Gulden when other exchanges didn't care and were only worried about bribes.

I have no shares in bittrex but they are one of the few honest operations in crypto. I think it's only right that we help them grow while our favourite coin grows.

nfigueir

Activity: 323

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 10:48:10 AM

How to buy from Amazon sites using Gulden:

1 - Go to https://yestobitcoins.com/ and select which Amazon site you want to buy from (there are many other places where you can use this service)
 2 - Select the voucher amount you which to buy.
 3 - You will be sent to bitPay to pay for Bitcoin equivalent amount you selected above.
 4 - Use Gulden/Nocks to pay for the Bitcoin.

Within a few minutes you will receive an e-mail from bitPay stating that your payment has been received. And a couple of hours later (up to 24h) you will receive Amazon's email with the Gift Voucher for the amount your have selected.

I have bought (actually reserved) a new Galaxy Gear S3 with this payment system. It is a great way to show to non-crypto users that it is actually quite easy to have real use of crypto coins in general and Gulden in particular.

Have fun and enjoy your shopping.

Nuno

Gulden NLG: GdQgmEN1ptPzKpnMmRw7pwAuPGiJZCZjHi    Europecoin  ERC: Edg1HCFSsVweehu35YeHXfURKXgEi7qnLm
blackstar2016

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 12:52:22 PM

nice NLG  Shocked
M.minor

Activity: 442

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 01:12:37 PM

oh, how great, excellent)))!
RJF19

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 01:13:08 PM

I have a very important message for the Gulden community, when Gulden passes Doge in value there will be a rush of exchanges that will be adding the currency, it's very important to remember who has supported Gulden from the beginning and that is Bittrex. They were neutral on Gulden when other exchanges didn't care and were only worried about bribes.

I have no shares in bittrex but they are one of the few honest operations in crypto. I think it's only right that we help them grow while our favourite coin grows.

Agreed. As they used to say here in the US: "Dance with the one that brought you..."

hdn

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 01:13:48 PM

nice NLG  Shocked

price very good keep going up
RJF19

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 02:21:07 PM

Very impressed with Gulden (NLG). This coin has the potential to become a top 3 coin in a very short space of time, ... in my humble opinion!   Cool

Just moved up to #16 and raising. And, it's not hype, its adoption and real world use. Gotta love it!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.