Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2018, 04:00:42 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic:                                                                           Gulden  (Read 106989 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TamiLee

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 10:56:40 AM

The question I ask myself on GULDEN is what their development strategy?

Using only the netherlands or extension in northern europe, or europe?

On the site we can see their application development strategy but not the strategy of the company ..

They are targeting Europe. The US and China have enough coins to choose from.

China - Bitcoin/litecoin
Europe - Bitcoin/NLG

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. Header-only clients like MultiBit trust that the majority of mining power is honest for the purposes of enforcing network rules such as the 21 million BTC limit. Full clients do not trust miners in this way.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 03:42:42 PM

On the site we can see their application development strategy but not the strategy of the company ..

China - Bitcoin/litecoin
Europe - Bitcoin/NLG
You mean  UK #1
            China #2
            USA Almost none.  US = UNITED STATES INCORPORATED its not a damn country its a corporation.
So how many coins do we  USA have ... none.

It's all a question of balance.  Anyone mining in the N.E. Phila. PA. area? PM me if you want to get together or talk.
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 1010
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 04:03:46 PM

China - Bitcoin/litecoin
Europe - Bitcoin/NLG
You mean  UK #1
            China #2
            USA Almost none.  US = UNITED STATES INCORPORATED its not a damn country its a corporation.
So how many coins do we  USA have ... none.

The working class in the US are walking around with blinders on but they are slowly coming to reality that something is wrong with the financial system.
bkcdt

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 06:05:08 PM

$1 before December? If it does, I'll name my first daughter(preferably), Gulden Cheesy Nice job Devs Cheesy
To be very honest and fair, Gulden deserves to be in the top 5 cryptocurrencies on coinmarketcap.com at least.
coinmenace

Activity: 742

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 07:14:46 PM

$1 before December? If it does, I'll name my first daughter(preferably), Gulden Cheesy Nice job Devs Cheesy
To be very honest and fair, Gulden deserves to be in the top 5 cryptocurrencies on coinmarketcap.com at least.

Gulden has gone up in price. And 1.6.0 has not been released yet (though release is a bit late already based on estimate). So the price has a lot of room to grow. And Prime is still to come as well.
TomPetty

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 07:31:11 PM

Gulden has gone up in price. And 1.6.0 has not been released yet (though release is a bit late already based on estimate). So the price has a lot of room to grow. And Prime is still to come as well.

What is the risks of sell on release? This normally happens with every coin... but with Gulden we don't know what is in 1.6.0 . Prime is also the update the crypto world is waiting for, I suspect the price increase is because of Prime already and not the side update that is 1.6.0
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 08:31:29 PM

Oh the horror for those that exited @ 7,000 sats

Gulden

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

shares.gulden.com

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 08:42:39 PM

Guys just a heads up, we will lock this topic from 00:00 until 08:00 (Every day, NL time). Sorry for the inconvenience.

shares.gulden.com
billythekit8056

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 08:45:52 PM

Hi all!

i am a bit desparate. Been trying for months to get my wallet in order.
Everytime i get errors. I have downloaded many times a new wallet. Before i let the wallet synchronize i change the DAT wallet for my own DAT wallet.

When i download a new wallet, my coins (77.000) are added. Every time when the wallet is synchronizing, i get an Error: Error: a fatal internal error occurred, see debug.log for details.
the first error in the debug log are: Error: AcceptToMemoryPool: non-final.
System error While flushing: CDB: Error -30974, can't open database
Error: ProcessNewBlock: ActivateBestChain failed
add-on thread interrupt
opencon thread interrupt
dumpaddr thread stop
net thread interrupt

well, etc etc etc.
Contacted the NLG people
First i was told to remove the map CHECKPOINTS and start the wallet again, errors again.
Then i was told tot remove all maps but not the WALLET DAT, and start the wallet again. errors again.
What does happen, is dat the wallet synchronizes until the end. My coins do appear in the wallet. But when i want to withdraw, it fails again with the error and shuts down

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT??
RJF19

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 12:43:41 PM

Hi all!

Everytime i get errors. I have downloaded many times a new wallet. Before i let the wallet synchronize i change the DAT wallet for my own DAT wallet.

When i download a new wallet, my coins (77.000) are added. Every time when the wallet is synchronizing, i get an Error: Error: a fatal internal error occurred, see debug.log for details.
add-on thread interrupt
opencon thread interrupt
dumpaddr thread stop
net thread interrupt

well, etc etc etc.
Contacted the NLG people
First i was told to remove the map CHECKPOINTS and start the wallet again, errors again.
Then i was told tot remove all maps but not the WALLET DAT, and start the wallet again. errors again.
What does happen, is dat the wallet synchronizes until the end. My coins do appear in the wallet. But when i want to withdraw, it fails again with the error and shuts down

What operating system? If Windows, before you install a new copy of the Gulden Wallet, make sure you delete everything, including folders, in the "%username%\appdata\roaming\gulden" folder EXCEPT "wallet.dat" In fact, make a backup of wallet.dat and save it in a safe place or you could loose your coins. When the new copy of the wallet is installed, copy the saved "wallet.dat" back to the folder overwriting the one created by the new wallet installation. Start te wallet and allow to sync. If you still have trouble, you will need to work with the developers.

PS: Check firewalls and antivirus programs as well, could be "false positive" event.

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
Mesterlovesz1974

Activity: 304

GoldReserve! Your Retirement Fund!

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 01:19:01 PM

Hi all!

add-on thread interrupt
opencon thread interrupt
dumpaddr thread stop
net thread interrupt

well, etc etc etc.
Contacted the NLG people

If you can fully syncronize the wallet WITHOUT changing to your wallet.dat, then do so, add your wallet.dat when wallet is fully syncronized (hope, you do know, that you have to exit wallet program, add your wallet.dat, THEN start wallet program again!), then open wallet, go to debug window and get your private key from wallet! If you have your private key, then close wallet, (exit program) remove your wallet.dat from the wallet library, start the wallet again, then add your private key to the newly created wallet. Problem solved!
Judge-Dredd

Activity: 365

DAO is not the law. I am the law.

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 08:42:38 PM

I asked what caused the price rise on this thread and the OP deleted it. Care to explain why? or will this just get deleted too?

I wasn't even trolling, it was an honest question..

Gulden

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

shares.gulden.com

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 06:41:33 AM

I asked what caused the price rise on this thread and the OP deleted it. Care to explain why? or will this just get deleted too?

Hi Judge-Dredd,

We deleted a lot of messages in the last few days, most were trolling but a few were honest. My apologies if yours was one of them, but it was too much work to sort them all out.

shares.gulden.com
wendy107th

Activity: 352

http://www.cloakcoin.com

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 08:43:23 AM

haha wallet very very slow I fount 1 12-7-2014
lol old backup of mine
290000 gulden coins sold 15000 euro now  Angry
little luck still (65021) coins  Grin
old scrypt miner from china 1 of the first lol  Grin
RJF19

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 12:15:32 PM

Well, I've been invested in Gulden since the beginning and, just my opinion, real world useage comes to mind and the fact that you can use Guldens to pay any online merchant that accepts Bitcoin from the mobile wallets and soon, a new desktop app/wallet that allows these payments as well. Also, I believe they are focusing their marketing strategy on Europe and ramping that up along with a major update in the works.

Checkout; https://gulden.com/

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
rghmodz

Activity: 629

A Decentralised Hedge Fund

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 01:40:41 PM

Hi all!

add-on thread interrupt
opencon thread interrupt
dumpaddr thread stop
net thread interrupt

well, etc etc etc.
Contacted the NLG people

Start wallet with launch option -salvagewallet
That is what fixed it for me.

M.minor

Activity: 442

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 03:04:54 PM

Hi all!

add-on thread interrupt
opencon thread interrupt
dumpaddr thread stop
net thread interrupt

well, etc etc etc.
Contacted the NLG people

Start wallet with launch option -salvagewallet
That is what fixed it for me.
    https://www.guldenweb.com/   23 Oct 2016
Promotie met de Gulden Sticker II       
Mello

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 04:54:01 PM

Hi, I have a question about the explorers.

A couple of months ago there was explorer.gulden.com. That was a great tool to follow transactions on the Gulden blocks chain. Now that has been replaced with blockchain.gulden.com. I would expect an improvement, but unfortunately it's not. The biggest flaw I encounter is the fact that transactions are no longer shown by date, but randomly jumping back and forth in time.

I hoped the new explorer that was released recently, guldenchain.com would have that corrected, but unfortunately not. Is there a reason this has changed? It makes browsing the blockchain very hard.

Can this be resolved?

Bitcoin, what else?
strataghyst

Activity: 397

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 05:43:43 PM

Hi, I have a question about the explorers.

A couple of months ago there was explorer.gulden.com. That was a great tool to follow transactions on the Gulden blocks chain. Now that has been replaced with blockchain.gulden.com. I would expect an improvement, but unfortunately it's not. The biggest flaw I encounter is the fact that transactions are no longer shown by date, but randomly jumping back and forth in time.

I hoped the new explorer that was released recently, guldenchain.com would have that corrected, but unfortunately not. Is there a reason this has changed? It makes browsing the blockchain very hard.

Can this be resolved?

Hi I'm from guldenchain.com thanks for you feedback!

I've send you a pm
RJF19

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 09:11:51 PM

Any update on the update?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.